GTA IV Release date announced!

MrLlamaLlama

NIce release date, no more delays now, we can have the ocunting down the days thing back on TGTAP homepage.

Yes I just put it back there now. Forgot we even had that :P

I have a little feeling that Europe will get delayed (only 2 days) because thats how its always been, dunno though a worlwide release is definetly on the cards now since they have finished the game, probably starting work on the next game now.

No it won't. They've already stated a worldwide release so if for some weird reason it's delayed again it'll be for everyone. All the previous games were given different release dates for Europe when announced.

April 29th :clapping::thumbsup:

I have mines preordered at Gamestop, special edition on the 360 so I can enjoy the DLC.(Paid In Full) I'm going to preorder it on my PS3 aswell.(lets just say I have a good job) I want the whole package, stratagey Guide and all.

If it's a midnight release, i'll be sitting in the parking lot with sack of White Castle.(11:00 on the dot.)

If it's a morning release, i'll be there a hour early with McDonalds breakfast. (McGriddles :thumbsup: )

April 29th :clapping::thumbsup:

I have mines preordered at Gamestop, special edition on the 360 so I can enjoy the DLC.(Paid In Full) I'm going to preorder it on my PS3 aswell.(lets just say I have a good job) I want the whole package, stratagey Guide and all.

If it's a midnight release, i'll be sitting in the parking lot with sack of White Castle.(11:00 on the dot.)

If it's a morning release, i'll be there a hour early with McDonalds breakfast. (McGriddles :thumbsup: )

what about there chicken sandwhiches yeah if i have to camp out with my friend for the game i will im gona hide cause im not about to die remeber when the xbox360 cameout someone got killed cause the guy wanted the 360.