Engine noises

GiiBz

With everyone talking about things like weapons and cars, I was thinking about the other things they will include about GTA:IV.

We all know the cars and other things will be awsome, but we have missed one small but very important feature...ENGINE NOISES.

I wonder what they will sound like. Wheather they will change them or add new ones.

I hope they don't take out my favorite (The low grumble from the Stratum for SA and the Wahington from VC)

Discuss

i really like the sound of the sabre turbo in vcs, although the sound of it seemed kind of flat. i hope they buff it up a bit more. and like radion said, i hope they have that little noise for when the turbo kicks in. i hope they do make the engine noises more diverse in this game, because it would greatly add to the experience.

Meh, i meant the dump valves you get in turbochargers... Thinking about ti, i probably wasn't that clear.

Makes a sweet noise when you change down a gear. Something to do with anti - lag.... Urban, get your ass online now... :P

Blow-off valve. It's to keep compression surge down, it's like anti-boost spike. Which is when the boost.. spikes up from running level to up higher. Which could lead to really bad things.

Hope the V8's actually roar now. and I4's are just.. themselves. :lol:

not better than me give me a ngr-900 and im gone.

Oh you're crazy, i'm the best when it comes to motorcycles in GTA. I was the king on the NRG-500 from San Andreas, and I plan on being the best with whatever motorcycle is the top quality in IV.

@topic I hope they bring back the Sabre Turbo from vice city, I wound love to rev up the engine on that sweet ride.

Edited by The Cool

not better than me give me a ngr-900 and im gone.

Oh you're crazy, i'm the best when it comes to motorcycles in GTA. I was the king on the NRG-500 from San Andreas, and I plan on being the best with whatever motorcycle is the top quality in IV.

@topic I hope they bring back the Sabre Turbo from vice city, I wound love to rev up the engine on that sweet ride.

You wish all ,i have to do is hop on and drive and i coud blow you the NGR-500 are for men with big cojhonos and frankely my friend you have a small one go ride a freeway or a dirt bike I have completed all by bike stunts.

Guys, own one in real life... I'll tell you, it's no fucking holiday. I bet neither of you guys could handle a real bike. Also, don't go around accusing each other of having testicles inferior in size to your own, unless you have demonstrable proof to support the claims, eg, you have seen them.

Getting on topic...

That sabre turbo would sound awesome, so would the Sentinel XS (that is, if they both return)