MTA SA Help

Alright, so, as far as I know I have V1 of San Andreas((I even have mods installed and working properly)), but I canNOT get MTA to work... At all... I've already tried reinstalling it, and the two "suggestions" on their development wiki... And I even checked if I put the correct installation location for SA, twice....

Regardless of what I do, it will NOT go past the "Stop playing with yourself" splash screen. Is ANYONE having this problem?

Yes, I had a problem with MTA not working. The beta system uses a serial number assigned to individual people. The problem I had was with it saying my serial was invalid. First, register an MTA beta account. Then uninstall MTA, reinstall it and check the option to not use an account. Then after you install the game, go to Start, Run, type regedit, click ok, then navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE -> SOFTWARE -> Multi Theft Auto: San Andreas. There should be two registry keys. One called (Default) and one called GTA:SA Path. Right-click in the box with the keys and create a new string value, called Username. Make the value data the username you registered the MTA account with. Then create another new string value called Serial and make the value data the serial number provided on your MTA account webpage.

Could Chris82s post help?

Edited by TFY

Alright, so, as far as I know I have V1 of San Andreas((I even have mods installed and working properly)), but I canNOT get MTA to work... At all... I've already tried reinstalling it, and the two "suggestions" on their development wiki... And I even checked if I put the correct installation location for SA, twice....

Regardless of what I do, it will NOT go past the "Stop playing with yourself" splash screen. Is ANYONE having this problem?

Do you have any "splash" mod (In san andreas)?

Do you have any "splash" mod (In san andreas)?

No, and I just reinstalled.

Hey why don't you get SA-MP! It's lot more easier!

Because screw you? MTA is what the forum is going to use for gang wars, or else I wouldn't even be bothering.