Display Name

It could either be the length of the name, or an effect of one of the silly special characters. People have had longer names than that and it has worked, so I think it is probably the latter. Rename yourself with some more... normal characters. That will also help prevent confusion and attempts to pretend to be you.

Your signature is too large by far. Make a smaller one or remove it, or we will remove it for you.

TM - RenderRow is the entire post, including the username, date, IP, tickbox, ID, profile box, post content, sig and buttons. The little box at the side with the avatar in can just be referred to as someones profile box, I think that's straightforward enough. RenderRow is the template file you have to edit to change the profile box, which is why Chris offered that name for it.

It could either be the length of the name, or an effect of one of the silly special characters. People have had longer names than that and it has worked, so I think it is probably the latter. Rename yourself with some more... normal characters. That will also help prevent confusion and attempts to pretend to be you.

Your signature is too large by far. Make a smaller one or remove it, or we will remove it for you.

TM - RenderRow is the entire post, including the username, date, IP, tickbox, ID, profile box, post content, sig and buttons. The little box at the side with the avatar in can just be referred to as someones profile box, I think that's straightforward enough. RenderRow is the template file you have to edit to change the profile box, which is why Chris offered that name for it.

Okay, well thanks for clearing it up for me, mate. :)

X-Factor (Dame as I remember you), make your name a little smaller like G said, but since you changed it a few days ago, you won't be able to change it. So you'll have to wait a month I guess until you're able to change it.

Okay, well thanks for clearing it up for me, mate. :)

X-Factor (Dame as I remember you), make your name a little smaller like G said, but since you changed it a few days ago, you won't be able to change it. So you'll have to wait a month I guess until you're able to change it.

Yea,i know hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate waiting!Did i say:HATE waiting? :lolbounce:

It actually turns out that your name breaks the PM system too. I can't send you a PM because it doesn't recognise the characters in your name. I'll get an admin to rename you ASAP, but your display name will stay the same (so you can still log in).

As for the PM:

Could you please resize the sig?If you can't please tell someone who can(i know you can do it :D )

1) Save the image to your computer (if it isnt there already)

2) Upload it to resize2mail.com

3) Choose 50% smaller and hit OK

4) Save the image it gives you to your PC - right click and "save image as"

--If that doesnt work you can click where it says "you can click here to download your image!"

5) Upload the image to ImageLodge.net, create an account if you haven't got one already

--Or use imageshack if you prefer

6) Put that image in your sig

I've removed the current image from your signature as it is way bigger than our rules allow.

In case you need the URL of your current image, it is: http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/9678/74478891pl0.jpg