Sign in to follow this  
NotYouHaha

Looks like gruppe sechs is back.

When I was browsing screenshots and pics a while ago, I just found out that "gruppe sechs" is back.

Well, what's gruppe sechs?

On securicars in GTA3, VC, LCS, & VCS I think, which you can take a look at here: Yep. Right here.

The securicar has the words "gruppe sechs" printed on it, being pronounced "group sex". Just another thing put together by R*.

Well, in this screenshot in GTA IV here, where there guys are standing in front of a securicar in flames, the securicar says "gruppe 6" practically saying "group six" obviously meaning "group sex".

That screen reminds me of Kane & Lynch: Dead Men. Gruppe Sechs was funny, first time I saw it in GTA III, I was like "WTF!".

Yeah, it would be fabulous if you could rob them, put the money in your account and save up.

That screen reminds me of Kane & Lynch: Dead Men. Gruppe Sechs was funny, first time I saw it in GTA III, I was like "WTF!".

Yeah, it would be fabulous if you could rob them, put the money in your account and save up.

Yeah, it sort of reminded me of that too because of the bags they have.

I msut admit, it would be cool if you could break into the back and steal the bags of "Loot" and use the money.