virus on this site

I downloaded two viruses from this site, one was in the pizzadox plus 27 trainer, the other one was from the crazy trainer by crazy virus, I ran my antivirus software and quaritined these two file saying they had viruses, this is the only place that I have downloaded from in a month and run my antivirus once a month so beware of the trainers as soon as installed the trainers the game started crashing, and my mouse was having problems on the desktop, I have had viruses before and they have acted, the same the other viruses I have had, so not to say that sky or huckleberry pie don't no what they are talking about I think they where for sure viruses trust me, I have had many viruses, cause I download different trainers for my need for speed games, and mod for half life two so I know about viruses sorry to disagree with people

Edited by kgb424

I downloaded two viruses from this site, one was in the pizzadox plus 27 trainer, the other one was from the crazy trainer by crazy virus, I ran my antivirus software and quaritined these two file saying they had viruses, this is the only place that I have downloaded from in a month and run my antivirus once a month so beware of the trainers

It's because of the whole keylogging deal. Trainers use it so it knows what you're demanding.

I downloaded two viruses from this site, one was in the pizzadox plus 27 trainer, the other one was from the crazy trainer by crazy virus, I ran my antivirus software and quaritined these two file saying they had viruses, this is the only place that I have downloaded from in a month and run my antivirus once a month so beware of the trainers

The Pizzadox trainer was made by a warez group, judging from the NFO file, and references to other warez groups in the readme, but there are some antivirus programs that detect trainer apps as malware, even though they aren't infected at all...

what kind of anti virus do you use?

if u use AVG it will complain all of it is a virus

but if you use Eset Smart Security, it will not complain it :D thats a good anti virus

If you didn't understand what he just said, here it is:

What anti-virus software do you use?

If you use AVG, it will say it's a virus, if you use Eset Smart Security, it will not say it's

a virus. I'd recommend it. Yeah, I downloaded a mod for VC and it had that Pizzadox trainer, I

just deleted it straight.

Theres 11 commas and nothing else in that paragraph - pretty tough to read.

Sky is right - it complains because trainers work by editing the memory allocated to GTASA. That COULD be used for malicious reasons, but in the case of a trainer it is only being used to help you play GTASA.

but if you use Eset Smart Security, it will not complain it biggrin.gif thats a good anti virus

Actually antiviruses SHOULD detect it, because it is a potential security risk. If it doesn't detect it, then it shows the antivirus isn't good enough. You can just say "no thanks, I know this looks like a virus, but I know what it does and I want it to run".

Theres 11 commas and nothing else in that paragraph - pretty tough to read.

Sky is right - it complains because trainers work by editing the memory allocated to GTASA. That COULD be used for malicious reasons, but in the case of a trainer it is only being used to help you play GTASA.

In other words, a false positive. Depending on the antivirus program, you may tell the app which files would you like to ignore, such as a GTA trainer...