ufo & bigfoot

Hazer

I beleve in it all even ghosts, every friday i watch the travel channel cause they talk about ufo, ghosts, and bigfoot.I know some dont beleve in gohsts and stuff like that but seriously what does it take to prove it to you they have area 51 for pete sake.The goverment is doing something behind there and there alot of rumors and story behind that place.But do any of you believe in ghosts any "paranormal feelings or sigthing",ever went bigfoot searching anything discuss.

So we're supposed to believe there are top secret alien related conspiracies taking place within Area 51 merely because there's a lot of rumors about it?

I must say, you nearly have me convinced already. Your logic is impressive.

Actually there have been officials that used to work at Area 51 or were at the Roswell crash site in 1947 that confirmed that extra terrestrials have been to our planet, but people like to consider them rumors because they can't fathom the info or just don't want to believe because of many different reasons such as religion.

Um can we lock this please i can see no one likes this topic.

Why would we listen to that. This topic is indeed interesting.

All those are just Conspiracies probably. I believe that Big Foot can actually exist but not found, it could just be the Magnetic field what makes people crazy into thinking that sounds, images etc have been seen/heard. These could have been real or that person was hallucinating.

So we're supposed to believe there are top secret alien related conspiracies taking place within Area 51 merely because there's a lot of rumors about it?

Actually there have been officials that used to work at Area 51 or were at the Roswell crash site in 1947 that confirmed that extra terrestrials have been to our planet, but people like to consider them rumors because they can't fathom the info or just don't want to believe because of many different reasons such as religion.

The supposed testimony of a few ex-employees isn't enough to convince me.

That also includes astronauts and military personnel that didn't want to die with those secrets, which resulted in them confirming what actually happened at Roswell.

So what will it take to convince you? Physical proof? Oh, ok. Then just take a look at all of the cases of alien implants found in supposed alien abductees. Implants which were made up of unknown metallic material.

Or is it just that you don't want to be conceived as gullible on the internet...???

That also includes astronauts and military personnel that didn't want to die with those secrets, which resulted in them confirming what actually happened at Roswell.

So what will it take to convince you? Physical proof? Oh, ok. Then just take a look at all of the cases of alien implants found in supposed alien abductees. Implants which were made up of unknown metallic material.

Or is it just that you don't want to be conceived as gullible on the internet...???

For starters, you could strengthen your argument considerably if you would even bother to provide a shred of credible evidence. God forbid you post a credible link to support any of what you're saying.

Or wait, maybe it's just because you don't want to be conceived as someone who is an informed and rational being on the internet...???

Well when I went to get some links for you I stumbled on this. If you haven't heard about it, just recently there have been many eyewitnesses in Texas claiming they saw some UFOs and the rubbish the government has been throwing doesn't explain a majority of the events that occured.

Here is some other stuff.

Roswell Crash: Startling New Evidence

Here's an old topic of mine talking about that documentary. Read through it.

I'll give you more if you want.

Where to begin...

For the first link, you have one eyewitness who claims the aircraft was at least a mile long and half a mile wide. Earlier in the article it went on about how several witnesses claimed the aircraft to be flying exceptionally low to the ground. I'm pretty sure with an aircraft traveling that low in the atmosphere you would have more than one eyewitness saying it was a mile long.

Furthermore, as quoted directly from the article - "Meantime, Stephenville (population 17,000) is trying to have some fun with the international publicity since the reported sightings." - which only further gives me the impression that not all of these "witnesses" are giving direct and honest information. As many rumors and conspiracy theories usually go, a slight exaggeration of the truth can lead to unbelievably radical assumptions.

And lastly, this article has absolutely nothing to do with Area 51. Good job.

As for the article that actually is about the Roswell incident, it's a link from a commercialized science fiction television station. That alone completely destroys any basis of credibility that you may have been hoping for.

So you were saying you had more links then?

Where to begin...

For the first link, you have one eyewitness who claims the aircraft was at least a mile long and half a mile wide. Earlier in the article it went on about how several witnesses claimed the aircraft to be flying exceptionally low to the ground. I'm pretty sure with an aircraft traveling that low in the atmosphere you would have more than one eyewitness saying it was a mile long.

Furthermore, as quoted directly from the article - "Meantime, Stephenville (population 17,000) is trying to have some fun with the international publicity since the reported sightings." - which only further gives me the impression that not all of these "witnesses" are giving direct and honest information. As many rumors and conspiracy theories usually go, a slight exaggeration of the truth can lead to unbelievably radical assumptions.

And lastly, this article has absolutely nothing to do with Area 51. Good job.

As for the article that actually is about the Roswell incident, it's a link from a commercialized science fiction television station. That alone completely destroys any basis of credibility that you may have been hoping for.

So you were saying you had more links then?

I wasn't just talking about Area 51, I was also talking about Roswell.

Just because the documentary was on the Sci-Fi Channel doesn't mean that it isn't credible. If MTV "Music Television" could have TV shows not relating to music at all then why can't the Sci-Fi channel have something that isn't science fiction???

Did you even read the note that General Ramey had in the one picture???