GTA 4 demo

Guns4Ever

There is no need for a demo. Demo's are for games that people might not buy, but want to be convinced into buying. Games like Halo 3, MGS4, Gears Of War, GTA IV don't need demos, people will already be buying them on day one. In fact, its probably better for the game to not have a demo, it builds up more hype.

There is no need for a demo. Demo's are for games that people might not buy, but want to be convinced into buying. Games like Halo 3, MGS4, Gears Of War, GTA IV don't need demos, people will already be buying them on day one. In fact, its probably better for the game to not have a demo, it builds up more hype.
your rigth L cause if you buy a demo there gonna be mad and less hyped when the real game comes out why would there need to be a demo all i want is a 4th trailer.

I was gonna say that but Halo 3 did have a Multiplayer Beta which can be considered a demo. If there was a GTA IV multiplayer demo I admit that would be cool but I doubt seeing it and a single player demo would just ruin too much.