>>GTA4 Wishlist<<

Chris

A better variety of peds, like the same ped spawns but with different clothes and color clothes.

Peds (a new pilot looking ped, maybe several types) flying helicopters and planes randomly that cant just phase through you like in vc, and also have them be able to take off and land somewhere else, more realistic\

Having ped pilots that are flying commercial airline plane (at-400 or whatever) land and have pedestrians come out with them after landing.

If someone/thing gets shot, dont have it have the same 3 reaction in a row, have more of a cycle like, 20 for each place he.she gets shot in (leg, arms, torso, etc.)

instead of being stupid and having poeple's head dissapear after a head shot, they should just have a 1 head shot kill instead of it having to come off.

Better damage effects, such as if a chainsaw or katana chops off someone arm, it should show the arm come off and disappear about 3 minutes later just like the corpse.

If someone gets shot, they should have a bullet hole where the got shot, also getting cut and having gashes that cause damage over time.

Better blood effects, you should see the blood dripping down their bodies, and not it splattering around from all locations in little drops.

peds doing special stuff, such as construction workers acually making progress on construction sights, like you can be able to watch them enter a crane and lift up a pole to hand to a construction worker on the 3rd story of a unfinished structure. or haveing boats (such as the reefer) dropping cages in the water with peds on board working it trying to catch crabs or fish and stuff.

animals roaming around randomly but not stupidly that you can kill and they can kill you.

more clothes

more vehicles

instead of having schools where you get vehicles after getting medals you get vehicles spawns after doing sub-missions for the schools without ayhving to do anything graded.

more radio stations with more songs, (like alternative rock with mcr, the used, green day, only if they ake it present day gameplay.

seeing AI (ryder, big smoke, wu zi mu) drive/ walk around like regular peds but say hi and stuff.

being able to walk up to a ped and press a button to star conversing and A VARIETY of thing to say for them. like i need money, f*** you, and have them reply different ways for the peds they are.

having a cell phone that can come up on your game screen that saves different poeple's numbers on favorite or contacts or soemthing that you can call and have a variety of things to say to them, like come on over and have them drive up later and join your gang just like in sa and have them leave eventually.

more meaningful sub-missions.

being able to walk aboard a plane with it on autopilot or smart pilots in your plane fly it while you are walking around.

being able to board the inerior of planes, trains, etc. and rob them when poeple acually give money to your location (maybe 10,000$ for an at-400 plane)

more weapons.

being able to switch between duel weilding and single weilding guns (9mm, mags, sawn off shotgun, etc.)

police or enemies with guns run out of ammo eventually.

video camera object that you can equipt and record something going on while on gameplay and by choosing an option stopping the recording mode and having the clip save in your gta gallery on your comp or whatever.

being able to order gang members to do special things. such as target none then tell ing him to move somewhere.

Edited by swg10

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

having a huge map that you can get lost in, it will reel in some huge paying fish and you can charge more, 4 times bigger then San Andreas.

pay attention on this: i highly doubt they will do this but...

instead of london, make it more fun, have it in a map 4x the size of san andreas, but being able to take planes to different parts of the new map and also the three other maps, San andreas, vice city, and liberty city. :thumbsup:

7.put it on ps2

What makes you think GTA IV will be on PS2 is it's going to already be on PS3?

11.have people who died in previous gtas come back to life

I know GTA is not realistic but this wouldn't be good if GTA IV took place after the settings of where a GTA character died.

Definately have it for PC, im not gonna buy a whole new 600 buck system for a prolly 70$ game.

1.Speedometre

2.more damage

3.bigger map

4.more cars

5.do missions for characters previous gta characters did

6.more weapons

7.put it on ps2

8.more missions

9.more gangstas

10.go into every shop

11.have people who died in previous gtas come back to life

12.multiplayer

13.swimming

14.more bikes

15.more weather tornados,mud slides,etc.

:thumbsup:

I'll have more later

1. I don't feel a need for a speedometer. GTA isn't really a racing game

2. Don't really know what to say about that.

3. I agree with that, several cities would be nice.

4. I also agree with that, and more-detailed cars too.

5. Not sure what you mean by that...

6. More weapons would be nice.

7. I don't see why they would release it for PS2 when it's going to be released for the PS3 instead. A PC version would be good.

8. More missions would be nice.

9. Not so sure about the whole gangster / ghetto theme.

10. I don't know about every shop, but more shops would be nice.

11. Don't really like that idea.

12. Yeah.

13. Yeah.

14. Definitely.

15. Yeah.

(1. I don't feel a need for a speedometer. GTA isn't really a racing game) Do you only use a speedometer in a race in real life on the road ?

All-most everyone who drives a vehicel on the road most use speedometer to keep their speed under control or not to get in trouble. Use common sesne

(7. I don't see why they would release it for PS2 when it's going to be released for the PS3 instead. A PC version would be good.) get thisstraight sony-likeing people who like playing on the ps2's orsimple mined and too lazy to push on a keyborad

-post edited by Gerard-

Do that again and I will...

*Dave threatens me with Mod Stick*

Beat your ass with a random sex toy. Now leave, f***tard. We don't need you making a quarter-page post that says speedometer all over again and in all caps.

EDIT: Oh wait. I'm not done yet.

Speed-o-meter are not only usefor racing people get the throght your people. Dump a*s holes. """""Or you could not have a speedometer, at all"""""" wine wine wine wine all you want

SPEEDOMETER Are not only made for racing

PLEASE GET THAT THOGHT YOUR HEADS

That's all you said! You just repeated it fifty times! And put in a lot of useless smilies! If you love speedometers so damn much, why don't you go screw one?

Edited by Gerard

Whoa. To the extent that I could hardly read what you had there... ever considered anger management?

I'm entitled to an opinion just as much as you and you don't need to trash everything I say.

I don't care about 'real life'. What's the point of having a speedometer in the game when it doesn't really matter how fast your going. I wouldn't mind it was an option to have it on or off, but I wouldn't use it.

You should probably learn how to spell too.

STOP TALKING ABOUT DAMN SPEDOMETERS!!!!!!

jesus, you guys....

okay back to something other than speedometers.

I think when you lock your car, it should stay where you put it forever, unless its in the middle of the road or where it would generally get towed. but if you put in in a parking lot, drive way, or anything like that, the worst that could happen to it is that it would get keyed.

STOP TALKING ABOUT DAMN SPEDOMETERS!!!!!!

jesus, you guys....

okay back to something other than speedometers.

I think when you lock your car, it should stay where you put it forever, unless its in the middle of the road or where it would generally get towed. but if you put in in a parking lot, drive way, or anything like that, the worst that could happen to it is that it would get keyed.

Yeh I agree but what about if you lovck the car and an opposing gang blows it up insurance?

Like I said multiple times in this topic, you can turn the speedometer on or off in the main menu.

I like Rashons Ideas of being able to turn the speedometer on and off in the settings menu, this way it makes everyone happy. :thumbsup:

Yes, Yes you got a point there. Can't agrue with that!! :coolthumbup:

besides the game should be more realistic damge, chacters radio, have fuel for your car, fix your eneines wash your car & etc... :innocent:

godamn gtawhatever, stop POSTING so much. like 2000 posts in like 2 minutes.

and maybe you could get an electric key to open the car when your NOT there. hmhmhm never thought about that! but that would suck and be stupid. (lol having the key as your weapon and key in general would be fun (and from there you could press like L1 to go through all the keys you have. (maybe thats also an idea for all weapons. to make up for a huge weapon inventory, maybe there could be just sections of guns like, assult rifle (ak 47, m16, m4, ruger type thing, xm8, and all those other assult rifles.) and all the other guns with, in the section, you can scroll through guns of that type.

Edited by tilly

here r my ideas (i got more but i think thats enough 4 now lol)

weapons: harpoon, bow and arrow, axe, machete, gas bomb, tazer, muzzleloader

old skool weapons lol: musket, Gatling gun

alternative weapons: bear trap, stinger (that u can use),blender, pneumatic drill, petrol & matchbox lol

transport: Chinook, wheelchair lol, skateboard, tandem, motorbike and sidecar, hot air balloon, milk float, barge, jet ski, plough

notoriety rating :gappy:

the ability 2 arrest when disguised as a cop

CCTV cameras :innocent:

hospital access

animals (that u can ride :clapping:

esculators and lifts/elevators

video camera :dribble:

hire a bodyguard

wrestling moves :dribble:

put people in trunk/boot of car :lolbounce:

electric fences

:thumbsup:

-More army vehicles like 2 types of tank, jets, helicopters that can carry cars, the barracks with a 30cal. mounted on the front, army boats with guns, armoured cars and stuff

-more cars,truck and other vehicles

-UNLIMITED FUEL!!!!

-more guns

-snowy weather (and icy roads so car hit each other)

-Cars that dont randomly crash (like on the highways in San Andreas)

-more damage

-More pedestrian designs

-more missions

-more fire stuff: Like a plane that drops water and a chopper.

-more paramedic stuff: chopper

-your own car garage where you can make your own cars.

-~* MAKE THE GAME MODABLE SO WE CAN MOD IT*~-