>>GTA4 Wishlist<<

Chris

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They should make it that pedestrians aren't such cupcakes. They should randomize the strength of each pedestrian, I'm tired of the main character being god-like when it comes to fist fights. Also, you character should be able to learn fighting moves (I admit, I liked the unarmed fights on True Crimes, that's the only thing I liked about True Crime, beating up people in a more creative fashion.)

They should make it that pedestrians aren't such cupcakes. They should randomize the strength of each pedestrian, I'm tired of the main character being god-like when it comes to fist fights. Also, you character should be able to learn fighting moves (I admit, I liked the unarmed fights on True Crimes, that's the only thing I liked about True Crime, beating up people in a more creative fashion.)
You're right, and that's a good idea (each pedestrian having different strengths). :thumbsup:

Vice City, although my favorite of the GTA 3 games, I did not like the pedestrian AI in the game. I've noticed that muscular and greaser men are the most likely to run away like cowards when ever you hit them but old people, bikini clad women, effemenate men and yuppies were the most likely to fight back against you in Vice City.

I loved the Martial Arts/Boxing/Street fighting/Dirty fighting techniques CJ could use and the ability of Vic to crack people's necks and grab hold of peds, beat them senselessly while they were grabbed or throw them were good additions, now they got to add fighting combos and stronger pedestrians. When I fight pedestrians, I want a little challenge, fighting the peds on GTA 3, VC, SA, LCS and VCS felt as though your characters were beating up on little kids on a playground.

They Maybe add some more fighting styles and techniques, like cage wrestling moves and Marine CQC in addition to fighting moves from SA and VCS.

Another thing that people wouldn't agree with me on: I would actually like to have gang wars with greater management and customization of your own gangs like choosing their weapons (start out with knives and baseball bats or arm them with M4s and SPAS shotguns, etc), uniform clothes (tall-Ts and doo-rags or fancy trousers and blazers with ties, etc) and even their vehicles (bicycles and Clovers or Sentinal XS and Patriotis, etc). If they added that, I would make a paramilitary force armed with M4s, .357 Pythons, and MP5s, they would wear spiked helmets and wear German style WWI/WWII fatigues and they would drive Barracks trucks, Sanchez dirt bikes and Patriots.

That would be great but I'd expect it to cost money to arm them with weapons that you want them to have or you could also have the opportunity to give him some of your ammo from your weapon to him and if he dies, you can just collect it. I found it unrealistic that peds with weapons have infinite ammo.

I want

Bigger map

More weather effects

More interactivity with surroundings

new cars and weapons

cruise ships

Islands far out in the ocean

Animals

better AI

keep gangs

tunnel

more easter eggs

better visual effects like dust flying all over the place when u do burn outs n the dirt or mud

ohhh if theres snow make a snow plow with a mission for it

seasons like spring summer,etc

Well my only idea is crime scenes where they investigate your accidents and crime and have CSI,and then you can be chilling in your crib and then FBI busts in and kicks your ass and then you run and shoot at them jump into your car drive through your house thrashing the living room and then they track you down so youre f***ed and then you steal a plane change cities land and theyre waiting for you so you go to jail and make a plan to break out and then so on it would be so great:P

I hope that there's 2 eras in the game, like in Driver 4. I hope it's the '80s and present day. Vice City could be one of the cities. Maybe the reason for the 20 year gap could be because you ended up in a coma, or something like that, and finally wake up to get your revenge. Hopefully, Rockstar would make it a little less cliched. Vice City, is my favourite city, as I love the '80s setting, beaches and basically the fact that it's more sunny and beautiful than the other games. Imagine the huge change between the eras. The soundtrack could be absolutely huge. Buildings that were in construction in the past could finally be built in the present day, and there'd be different shops and NPCs, along with different cars, guns and clothes.