>>GTA4 Wishlist<<

Chris

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think reating oyur own gang would work perfectly fine, it would follow the same story line and missions but atleast it would be customizable.

What would members call themselves in cut scene's? Kid? Man? Dude? Thats the problem with creating your own stuff.

what's so hard about that you could just give them names

I think reating oyur own gang would work perfectly fine, it would follow the same story line and missions but atleast it would be customizable.

What would members call themselves in cut scene's? Kid? Man? Dude? Thats the problem with creating your own stuff.

what's so hard about that you could just give them names

Yes, you can give them names, but how will they be said in dialogue? What if i wanted to call one of my characters Tyla, what are the odds that i would here the character saying 'oh yeah Tyla did this Tyla did that'. But i like Tillys idea of you being able to customize the character yourself, but the name, dialogue alredy set.

I think I sad this be4 but I`ll remind you anyway:COPS should now how to swim.And when you have a high wanted level (4-5-6) stars the peds should attack you for a reward.

That'd be just too much you know, well for me. Anyway, something I've always wanted in a GTA game is snow, I sure hope Rockstar will include snow in GTA IV, if it's going to be set in Chicago it's possible we will get it, but if it's somewhere else I don't know, or shifting seasons, fall comes and then winter and so on, that'd be real nice.

I don`t have the Stories game so I don`t know.BTW yes report you but as I sad early try to catch-you and the to call the police to bust you.Wouldn`t you catch a guy 4 a few thousand dollars?(I sad HIGH wanted level ) I would,watch the movie Most Wanted (1997) ,there all the people from th street try to catch that guy.--->The cops should put a Wanted poster on buildings......

I want...

Spedometers

Kids

Different looking people

cars with regular names...not like washington

Strip Clubs

more worlds

Turning signals

Windsheild wipers

Cars that drive regular speed

More Missions

Present day

Trees fall

Better side missions

Powerlines fall

Realistic Gameplay

theres more but i have to go now

Kids
NO WAY. It's immoral to shoot down kids with a sniper or put them on fire with a flamethrower. Juse, NO!
cars with regular names
through out the series they'v had these names. It's quite nice. What names would you want?
Strip Clubs
Already had, and surely will have again.
Present Day
What's that? You mean just like the game should be in 2007?

Kids
NO WAY. It's immoral to shoot down kids with a sniper or put them on fire with a flamethrower. Juse, NO!
cars with regular names
through out the series they'v had these names. It's quite nice. What names would you want?
Strip Clubs
Already had, and surely will have again.
Present Day
What's that? You mean just like the game should be in 2007?

are you stupid why would they have kids jesus jack thompson will be all over it

yeah i like the idea of having the real names of cars

yes of course there will be strip clubs

yeah i agree present day for the year

dont need to be mean to the guy wuzi hes new.

having real car names will take away model damage, and we want realistic dont we?

i really dont know why ppl would WANT strip clubs... i did it the first time in VC and really didnt get it or like it, you can look at my stats, ive never been in a strip club in SA. and jace wouldnt it be easier to do basic logic skills with that present day thing he said? you really dont need to post random automatic subconcious calculations.

I'll have to post this here since it's 1st, the second time it's happened, and 2nd, the user has his Personal Messaging system disabled:

Jared,

You have been sent this communication from wolverine676 via the "Report this post to a moderator" link.

------------------------------------------------

Topic: **GTA4 Wishlist**

Link to post: http://www.thegtaplace.com/forums/index.ph...st=0#entry17223

Report:

It would be cool to jave to ride horses like cars

Regards,

The The GTA Place Forums team.

http://www.thegtaplace.com/forums/index.php

Wolf, please click the "Reply" button to reply to a topic, the "Report" button will only have the post copied to me and not posted on the forums. Thanks.

That is all, my apologizes for interrupting the topic.