>>GTA4 Wishlist<<

Chris

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Besides the game being twice as big as San Andreas and twice as good looking, I have a long list of what I hope will be comming to GTA 4, so here it is! ^^

1. I'm hoping the main Character is a Yakuza. Why? Because we've already had Black and White characters, and it would be nice to have a main character of asian decent.

2. Every store holds different items. Such as, each and every hair salon and tattoo shop would have different hairstyles/tattoos inside, not like San Andreas where most of them were basically the same.

3. More/Better Car mods, INCLUDING moding motorbikes. If you think about it, upgrating motorcycles sounds really cool.

4. I'm really interested in Carcer City that's frequently brought up (like from Manhunt), I hope to see it. Since in all the other gta games mention it, it would be pretty cool if gta IV took place there. Plus it's based off of Cleaveland and Detroit, with the PS3 graphics I bet it'll look really nice.

5. I want to be able to play DDR. >.> I guess that would be cinsidered moar mini-games. XD

6. Ooh yes, did I mention having the choice of sitting down? It's not really anything special, but it's kinda nice. Maybe it can work sort of like an MMORPG, like when you sit down you start to slowly heal or something.

7. Last but not least, MALE PROSTITUTES. Not because it's funny, but because if you think about it, we haven't had any Homosexuality in the GTA franchise. And when a Gay character IS introduced, they're always basically made fun of. I think it would be pretty cool if we had both Female and Male Prostitutes. =D (a little bit of realism for ya)

I hope I'm in the right place this time >_<

To name characters they could build ion some code, where it would say something like, say this members name, you use a Mic and then it saves how you pronouce the name. I don't know if thy could do this but im sure they could change your voice to fit other characters. Also I want full first person mode (optional) because 3rd is fun. I think it would be cool if you saw the interior of the car while driving and you could fight in first person all the time. (optional).

Besides the game being twice as big as San Andreas and twice as good looking, I have a long list of what I hope will be comming to GTA 4, so here it is! ^^

1. I'm hoping the main Character is a Yakuza. Why? Because we've already had Black and White characters, and it would be nice to have a main character of asian decent.

2. Every store holds different items. Such as, each and every hair salon and tattoo shop would have different hairstyles/tattoos inside, not like San Andreas where most of them were basically the same.

3. More/Better Car mods, INCLUDING moding motorbikes. If you think about it, upgrating motorcycles sounds really cool.

4. I'm really interested in Carcer City that's frequently brought up (like from Manhunt), I hope to see it. Since in all the other gta games mention it, it would be pretty cool if gta IV took place there. Plus it's based off of Cleaveland and Detroit, with the PS3 graphics I bet it'll look really nice.

5. I want to be able to play DDR. >.> I guess that would be cinsidered moar mini-games. XD

6. Ooh yes, did I mention having the choice of sitting down? It's not really anything special, but it's kinda nice. Maybe it can work sort of like an MMORPG, like when you sit down you start to slowly heal or something.

7. Last but not least, MALE PROSTITUTES. Not because it's funny, but because if you think about it, we haven't had any Homosexuality in the GTA franchise. And when a Gay character IS introduced, they're always basically made fun of. I think it would be pretty cool if we had both Female and Male Prostitutes. =D (a little bit of realism for ya)

I hope I'm in the right place this time >_<

You know something, that's some good ideas you know. And yeah, Carcer City is a possibility. And in GTA III the peds were saying something about Carcer City, don't remember what it was though. And modding bikes could really work you know. And about mini-games, there should be arcade halls in the game you can visit. And yeah, when you're taking a walk in the park a beautiful morning, why not have the ability to sit down on a bench, it's nothing big but it adds realism. Don't know about male prostitutes, but yeah, not a bad idea you know. And yeah, every damn store should have their own stuff you know :)

My GTA IV Long Wishlist Part II ,some of them are wanted by everyone but this wishlist still has my fingerprint on it

GTA IV WISHLIST PART 2

MADE BY GYCUBRUN*OG*

I.VEHICLES

Much more vehicles than in previous GTAs.

I want especially exotic cars like Ferrari Enzo ,Lamborghini Gallardo,Mercedes CLK GTR (N4S3)

And the Ultimate vehicle that must be unlocked a Bugatti Veyron,+ much more wehicles

like theese but with modiffied names of course .

Improvements:I want to really feel driving a car but also able to perform crazy-stunts

,in GTA III series the car habdlig was good but it was like I was driving a box with wheels

with some of vehicle driving features.All I want to say it`s that the cars are too

"light",the Mafia car handling was cool .Also like in Saints Row when crashing your charac goes thorugh the window

In-wehicle:switch lights,cool "lamborghini doors" at exotic cars

Car-customization:Beeing able to change much more at your car:the engine,window colors/type,

the seets color,driving wheel color/type,cool paintings like in N4s Carbon-flames...

something a la Pimp-my-ride :)

Much more spoilers,bumpers,rhims,........

Car-to-car jump :while driving press 1 button then your charac opens the other vehicles

door and enters the car & throwing the car driver out.Manuver can be performed only in right

position.

Car-damage

Everything in the car can be destroyed:falling tyres/doors,broken windows,engine in fire + destroyed,

the car will stop only if the engine can`t work properly or you`ve lost 2-3 wheels.But the car will not

stop instantly .

Destructable Bikes :in SA there indestructible,WTF?

Vehicles types:twice than in SA :skateboards,more planes,more than 1 train type ,more types of motorcycles/quadbikes,

fammilly cars........................

WEAPONS

I don`t have many ideas for weapons.Just this everything is a weapon :broken glass,crowbars,fence pieces.Almost everything

as a melee weapon.

Mpre pisols,more massive guns,at least 6 different types of snipers,powerfull pistiols(like Clint Eastwwod had in his movies)

Being able to shoot a "big" gun (like grenade/racket launcher) from a car/byke/plane

PEDS

More interaction like not just kill & the ped drops the money.You`ll have to search him if you want money.Ask for help when needed

(recruit when have max respect ) Able to take hostages ,being able to mug them,threat,exort 4 money

Peds should have a purpose not just walking down the street & that`s all:talking at the mobile phone,reading a newspaper,

gathering in gangs & talk,playing sports in the park ,so you can steal their ball :)

Peds-types:All 17(18)+ ages,not just minimum 28 year-old peds like in previous GTAs,different races:africans,europeams,asian...

See you trying to mug someone try to stop you,pick-pocket peds,bonus good citizen when stoping a :bad: ped from the cops.

Peds have wounds-covered in blood,realistic "ped-damage",Natural Motion :) ,some peds can carry weapons:tear-gass,spray...to

defend themselves.Peds that go through the window when crashing (like in Saints Row)

COPS

This point must be improved.

Simply cops are really dumb in all GTAs.

Be able to bribe them when have 1-2 stars,someofthem will accept someohthem will call 4 backup-->another * for you

My wanted list posted months ago :

- when you have * warning,fine

**cops will try to bust you

*** cops will shoot you with rubber-bullets(or something like that) to neutralize you and then bust you

****cops will shoot seriously and trying to kill you,SWAT teams,FBI cars will arrive and try to stop you

***** tanks will arrive,police airoplanes like F16 or something like that and shoot rockets at you

******MOST WANTED: Everyone will try to stop you ,roadblocks,helis,planes,tanks,peds will do everything to stop you

Cops don`t spawn where you are .They must be called by a someone,or if they see you that`s it .If you kill a ped in the middle

of the street in 10 secs get some stars.Kill a man in forest.After a day at a NEWS Radio it`ll be announced that a body have

been found in th forest.If you didn`t "got rid " of evidences (the vehicle you got there,the weapon,others)

cops will search you .

Also all cops should know how to swim :)

That`s all but maybe there is gonna be a GTA IV with all unincluded features. REPLY!!!!

Yeah those are some great ideas... And I'm sure we will see more different peds in GTA IV, almost all the freaking time you saw the same ppl in previous 3D GTA's. Anyway man, those are some great ideas... And CroScorpion, don't know about buying medical packs... Sound kinda... I don't know, I rather have these hospitals like it was before, it's more of a challenge you know, I mean, yeah hey the cops are shooting at me, ahh I got a medical pack, ahh full life, suckers! Nah, instead I want a greater, harder challenge, so when you're low on life you gotta take yourself to the hospital to get life and whatever shit it has.

ability to jump through windows and slide accross vehicle bonets. able to put people in the boot. submarines. battleships and oil tankers. taser gun. can destroy buildings. climbing. and lots more cool stuff.

Well I've always thought that it would be pretty cool if you could destroy your city, but I don't know how well that would work, and GTA isn't really that kind of game I guess. But seriously, is anyone interested in cartoon graphics like cel-shading? If you've been playing Jet Set Radio you know what I mean, there's more games that has cel-shading but I don't remember which ones. Anyway man... There is a possibility it will have cel-shading, you never know... And personally it would be kinda cool to see a cartoonish GTA game, but now when it's the first GTA game for a next gen console I'm hoping more it will have regular 3D or whatever you call it, but maybe someday... Who knows.