>>GTA4 Wishlist<<

Chris

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

After playing today Fifa 07 I just got an wish for GTA 4.In last GTAs the drawing distance was acceptable,but you still couldn`t see to far ,so what if in GTA4, instead of seeing nothing 1km away while in air in GTA III games,to see the buildings/streets/terrrain but to see them with lss detail/foggy,just like you see the crowds in Fifa07...Dunno if it`s possible but if it is than it will be very cool...In this pic you can see the crowd foggy,with less details....

Edited by Gycu

Yeah that sounds pretty damn cool Cro, now something I've wanted is rush hour traffic, that would be pretty cool, wouldn't it? Just imagine how the traffic is in the morning, every damn ped have to go to work and all and be there in time and all, and when night comes, the young ppl start driving reckless, you know drunk and all... Yeah, rush hour traffic is definitely something man.

What if you when you "spy" a ped ,and you go everywhre he does he does interesting things such as talking at phone,entering a bar,order something to eat/drink .so that the game would react when it sees that you "tail" a ped for more than 1-2-3 minutes and ads interesting things to his behaviour .We should see peds entering/exiting buildings....

Edited by Gycu

Gycu, yeah we should definitely see peds entering and exiting buildings, that'd be very good. And about the spy thing, yeah I guess that could work, sounds a little bit different but it's still a nice idea you know, and seeing the ped changes his/her behaviour would be cool.

Yeah that would be a pretty good idea Gycu :) And Cro, yeah the peds should be able to do much more you know, like if you pass a dangerous alley and you see a bunch of guys kicking some 21 year olds ass, well then, you should have the option to either take part in the crime or you do something about it.

You have to be an idiot to call the cops while you have a wanted level.BTW Cro,500 $ as a reward is enough.It should depend on what crime you reported,if it`s a massive menace to society(such as finding some illegl nuclear bombs) cops should give you 5 or 10 000 $ LOL :) .Maybe we`ll play as a cop this time so this will be our job,to find criminals.

Nah, I don't want animals in the game, maybe in a cut scene or something you know... But I don't know... I'm kinda critical when it comes to animals, and I don't think it's going to happend either. Hey man, about the cop thing, yeah you're right, but you shouldn't just be able to kill all the robbers, man you should also be able to call in reinforcements and stand ready outside at the bank, and when the robbers come out you should be able to say freeze or something and take them to jail, and if someone's not following your (the police) orders, well then you gotta shoot them, know what I'm saying?

Yeah why not :P And about the drug empire, man let's say you start having like five employees, but man when time goes and business are starting to rise, well then you get more employees and all, more possibilities and shit... Know what I'm saying? You could earn more money you know, give your employees orders and deliver stuff and all... Know what I'm saying.