>>GTA4 Wishlist<<

Chris

I wish it uses Euphoria :) but it`s bad for the character( fall from 10 meters-instant death,1 bullet in the head-instant death,die when 10 bullets "touch" you depending where,I mean the character will be too "human",easy to take damage.But maybe it`ll need 2x damage than the average peds so you`re gonna be about 2x "stronger".Maybe it`s a sollution.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well yeah there's alot of hookers in SA, also in Liberty and Vice City but if you count the whole SA with all three cities yes then there's most hookes in SA. And yeah you see hookers once in a while but I wouldn't go that far that I want less hookers... More peds, more different peds, I agree man, more variation, and when it comes to hookers yeah man, but I'm glad when there's hookers around the city ;) Anyway man, how about hitchhikers? We haven't talked about that you know, some hitchhikers should be friendly and all while some could be just out for your money and try to kill you or something... That would certainly be a cool feature.

Edited by GTAPlayer

Dunno was RO is.. Im from Denmark..

Being able to run clubs and such would be an awsome idea.

As for drugs. Isnt it bad enouogh that you randomly beat up or kill innocent people ? So why should drugs be such a big issue ?

Id say: HECK YEAH.. if its mafia theme then start out by protecting a dope dealer then become one yourself then work the way up to be a real man.

or extorting people that would be cool

i would like to see how wu-zi-mu die in the next GTA

it's crazy how to picture a blind triad boss in this game

it doesn't make sense at all

If your talking about wu-zi-mu from san andreas then there was no point in qouting that text. What i reckon is that youre just trying to do is start another on of your manys fights with wu-zi-mufrom the forums.

or extorting people that would be cool

i would like to see how wu-zi-mu die in the next GTA

it's crazy how to picture a blind triad boss in this game

it doesn't make sense at all

If your talking about wu-zi-mu from san andreas then there was no point in qouting that text. What i reckon is that youre just trying to do is start another on of your manys fights with wu-zi-mufrom the forums.

yeahh,

i just don't like that wu-zi-mu guy attitude

i don't like the real wu-zi-mu in the GTA either

so i think i have a point quoting that text from a member who named wu-zi-mu

Alright man, anyway, about drugs. **SPOILER WARNING**

There is a mission in VCS when you're high on coke, shit man one of my favourite missions you know, if affect on how you're driving and all, was really funny man, but you didn't take the drugs on purpose, instead it was an accident, but yeah what I'm saying, I'm glad R* was experimenting with the idea of drugs.

But I doubt we will see that you're going to be able to take drugs by yourself, know what I'm saying.

On my previous post I said:GTA had an anti-drugs attitude in III(a mission where you need to clean up the city of drugs-some packages if I remember correctly) and SA(always CJ sais no to a drug dealer...and you must kill them) So probably NO drug taking in GTA but who knows...

Edited by Gycu

Refresh my mind a little bit Gycu, I've forgot, yeah man, you mentioned before that in Saints Row you could take drugs, what exactly was the effects?

Cro, kidnapping a civilian plane... Well, yeah maybe, I don't know man, could work, sounds pretty damn good. But, I've mentioned it before, what about hitchhikers? Let's say it's dark outside, it's in the middle of the night, it's raining, you're listening to some heavy bang music, you're driving really fast and all, and suddenly you see someone wave the hands, you're wondering who in the hell that is, and let's say that "Joe" wants to get home, so then you have the option to either give him a ride or not, it's up to you man, could be a murderer, a psycho, anyone man, he could be just out for your money or something, that would definitely add some excitement in the game. Anyway I think hitchhikers would be a pretty good idea hehe :)

Edit: Forgot, if it's also going to take place in some exotic place, I'd love to have surfing.

Edited by GTAPlayer

Refresh my mind a little bit Gycu, I've forgot, yeah man, you mentioned before that in Saints Row you could take drugs, what exactly was the effects?

Cro, kidnapping a civilian plane... Well, yeah maybe, I don't know man, could work, sounds pretty damn good. But, I've mentioned it before, what about hitchhikers? Let's say it's dark outside, it's in the middle of the night, it's raining, you're listening to some heavy bang music, you're driving really fast and all, and suddenly you see someone wave the hands, you're wondering who in the hell that is, and let's say that "Joe" wants to get home, so then you have the option to either give him a ride or not, it's up to you man, could be a murderer, a psycho, anyone man, he could be just out for your money or something, that would definitely add some excitement in the game. Anyway I think hitchhikers would be a pretty good idea hehe :)

Edit: Forgot, if it's also going to take place in some exotic place, I'd love to have surfing.

Well you can drink and smoke different "merchandise",anyways it`s like taking drugs but with less "power".So I dunno if you can take(inject)drugs in SR.but check this videos 1.Alcohol+others 2.Drugs(not a great quality of this vid)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=BatMb4ORWKg

Haha shit man, he's too high to run, oh man, that was funny you know, real funny, yeah I'd love to see something like this in GTA IV, but of course, with a better system and all. Great videos man, thanks for showing the links, but did you know that you can have the videos right here at the gta place? Yeah man, so my advice is that you edit your post a little, less hassle for the users if you know what I'm saying. Anyway that was great man. :)