Chris

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

dude i said that on off switch thingy first! :tongue:

lol jk, but yeah i said it in may of last year. right when i started. when i didnt get why people wanted speedometers so much. (deja vu eh?) and i didnt say, "i dont want it its stupid and useless." i just dont see why EVERYONE wants it and why it is needed in SA. it really isnt. But good point in saying how to find out there top speeds. ;)

EDIT: wow i didnt realize how many seplling mstiakes I hda!

Lol, I have to control how much I overreact. But still I would like speedometers in GTA IV for the main reason of seeing how fast the different cars are and probably good during racing missions.

ya rockstar def needs to make it so you can hav your gang mebers follow behind you in their own cars. then when you get into chases with the cops they cud help you by running them off the road and stuff... you shud also be able to recruit gang members that are already driving a car... even while your driving, that wud really spice things up. maybe they cud do this by just honking your horn at them, so if your in a car chase with the cops and you see one of your goons driving by all you hav to do is press the l3 button and they'll start following you... at least that way the horn has sum kind of purpose

Edited by tdog07029

1.Wind.wind.Wind.I want WIND,to blow your hair ,treese to move...

2.About the "homies can drive" what are you?a fried potato?you are the one who must do missions,you have to play,not your character`s bro/sis/mom/pop/homie...The game would become boring if you wouldn`t drive. and just enjoy the "panorama" without any struggle.But it`s a cool idea anyway.sorry 4 calling you a fried potato :)

3.I think I said this before but how about:DESTRUCTIBLE BIKES?WTF in SA you can shoot 1000000 rockets and still nothing happens.

4.Be able to grab & throw someone (like in splinter-cell).

Yeah man, that's true, you can either go in front of someone, or behind someone and grab them with your bare hands, beat them up a little bit, that's it. I'm pretty damn sure there's going to be a much more advanced system in GTA IV. And about that homies can drive, I think that's a great idea man, I'm not saying you should do that all the time, and it could also work in some missions, you could be the one popping the enemy with the uzi instead of driving, or let's say that a helicopter is after you, your homie drives, you have the rocket launcher and your mission is to blow the chopper, this is just some examples you know. You should be the one driving the most, but I think it could work great in some missions. Oh yeah, wind of course, we've seen some newspapers and all go around the streets by the wind, or when driving a bike you see the clothes flickering a little, but yeah I hope to see more in GTA IV.

Edited by GTAPlayer

homies can drive!

and more homies can follow you at least 11 all in all there are the twelve of you!

then they can drive and follow you where you go. 3cars i total

Yeah, and it'd be good to call them for backup when you're in some gameplay situation but these ideas would only happen if you're the leader of a gang.

homies can drive!

and more homies can follow you at least 11 all in all there are the twelve of you!

then they can drive and follow you where you go. 3cars i total

Yeah, and it'd be good to call them for backup when you're in some gameplay situation but these ideas would only happen if you're the leader of a gang.

Not neccesarily, it could be like Scarface, when you go and get your henchman.

Ideas if it`s set in the future...

-play as a robot( like in The Terminator-metal skeleton but human skin)

OR

-when you die you will respawn at base(your houses) not at hospital by using a machine similar to the one in Devastation -a computer recreates all parts of your body after you die) into a base...

Ideas if it`s set in the future...

-play as a robot( like in The Terminator-metal skeleton but human skin)

OR

-when you die you will respawn at base(your houses) not at hospital by using a machine similar to the one in Devastation -a computer recreates all parts of your body after you die) into a base...

That would almost certainly never happen since Rockstar do GTA games currently and in the past ie 80s and 90s

here's just a silly idea,

how about putting some crazy terrorist in GTA, like some middle-east group or some north korean terrorist to make this game even more wild, they try to run some business in illegal heavy arms like bombing or even nuclear.

but it maybe lead to controversy wouldn't it? there comes a politic aspect.. hahahh.. no offense to the middle-eastern or korean people.. -peace-