>>GTA4 Wishlist<<

Chris

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well Mplik I don't think you need to worry about the shadows and all, PS3 and Xbox 360 has a lot of power you know, so I'm sure we'll see a major difference in graphics compared to the past GTA games. Yeah man, it's going to be huge, the trailer is almost here you know.

Oh, I forgot to add this to my little wishlist before.... a lot of you guys are probably not going to understand this, seing as to how I'm of the few girls on this forum.... but I'm hoping the main character is HOTT! Most of the main characters in past GTA games weren't unbearable to look at don't get me wrong, but it would be nice to get a character that's good looking AND manly! (the rugged-sexy muscular look is just my type)

It's also a good thing because, if you think about it, if R* really did make a character like that, their GTA IV sales will SKYROCKET. MILLIONS of fangirlies (just like me) are going to wait in front of line weeks before the launch date!

I hope you guys understand! :D

Post your ideas on what you want to see in the next GTA, and i'll send this off to Rockstar to make you all happy. :D

Here are mine, some are from what I posted in San Andreas wishlist but werent in the game

- A Speedometer!

- When your tires are popped they should shred down to the rims with sparks flying everywhere

- you should be able to do things to the enviroment like chainsaw down trees to create a roadblock or hang on branches to snap them off and whack people with it

- be able to pick up stuff like bricks to smash windows

- or pick up plastic bags to strangle people

- more weather- it would be cool to have Snow, and maybe a tornado like once every 2 months game time or something and earthquakes or hurricanes

- more main missions

- you can cut stuff down like bushes with machete

- using cutting things like katana etc cuts off limbs where you hit them

- R3 air ambulance missions in a heli!

- trees and power lines should fall down and electrocute people in storms

I LIKE.SHALL I ADD....

ONLINE........ONLINE---- THERE SHOULD BE A ROOM WHERE THE WORLD IS ONLINE USERS UP TO 1000 PEOPLE INA ROOM LOL ((HEY EVERYONE HAS A DREAM)) WOULD BE THE BEST GAME EVER MADE IM SURE ..WILL LAST FOREVER ON THE NUMBER 1 COUNTDOWN LOL

CUSTOMIZABLE CHARACTERS AND HAVE A LIST OF NAMES FOR STORY MODE THEY CAN CALL U W/E NAME U CHOOSE))

animals(sharks,wild animals in the forest,country)

TART KARTS (MINI BUS) :D

SUBMARINE

KIDS

dogs n cats wondering around in the streets

JET PLANES(747) HAVE PEOPLE ON THEM AND CAN WONDER WHEN U TAKE A FLIGHT

DESTRUCTIVE BULIDINGS(CONTROVERSIAL-CRASHING PLANES IN SKYSCRAPERS AND MAKING THEM COLLAPSE(AND THEN THE BULIDING WILL SPAWN BACK AFTER A FEW DAYS)

BETTER AIMING(LIKE IN SAINTS ROW FOR EXMP.)

REANIMATION WHEN YOU RUN OVER PEOPLE(SAINTS ROW ANIMATION) =)

ABLE TO SHOOT OFF LIMPS..AND USE AS WEAPON LOL

LIKE WHAT ^^ SAID TORNADOES(EVERY FEW DAYS),HURRICANES,SNOW,EARTHQUAKES,

TIDAL WAVES =)

MORE ENVIRONMENTAL WEAPONS

SHOOT OUT ALL WINDOWS IN A VEHICLE((PUNCH OUT ANY WINDOW)

PEOPLE GETTING THROWN OUT OF CARS WEN CRASHED INTO((SAINTS ROW)))))

ABLE TO CAUSE A MASSIVE FIRE AND WATCH ALL THE FIRE TRUCKS/MEN TRY TO PUT IT OUT TRYING TO PUT IT OUT

BETTER MALL(MORE PEOPLE,AND STORES)

M60((THE GUN U CANT GET IN WEAPON CHEATS.... IN WEAPON CHEATS

BANK ROBBERIES.

MOVIE THEATRE

ACTIVE CARNIVALS

CELEBRITIES LOL (MOVIE PREMIERS) CAUSE HAVOK

A MAJOR STATE LIKE SAN ANDREAS WAS

ABLE TO HAVE CONVERSATIONS WITH PEDS.

SHOOT OUT ANY BULIDING WINDOW

BREAK INTO ANY BUILDING

...IM SURE IM MISSING ALOT BUT CANT THINK RIGHT NOW SO ILL ADD STUFF WHEN I THINK OF IT...TELL ME WHAT YOU GUYS THINK SO FAR ???????

Post your ideas on what you want to see in the next GTA, and i'll send this off to Rockstar to make you all happy. :D

Here are mine, some are from what I posted in San Andreas wishlist but werent in the game

- A Speedometer!

- When your tires are popped they should shred down to the rims with sparks flying everywhere

- you should be able to do things to the enviroment like chainsaw down trees to create a roadblock or hang on branches to snap them off and whack people with it

- be able to pick up stuff like bricks to smash windows

- or pick up plastic bags to strangle people

- more weather- it would be cool to have Snow, and maybe a tornado like once every 2 months game time or something and earthquakes or hurricanes

- more main missions

- you can cut stuff down like bushes with machete

- using cutting things like katana etc cuts off limbs where you hit them

- R3 air ambulance missions in a heli!

- trees and power lines should fall down and electrocute people in storms

I LIKE.SHALL I ADD....

ONLINE........ONLINE---- THERE SHOULD BE A ROOM WHERE THE WORLD IS ONLINE USERS UP TO 1000 PEOPLE INA ROOM LOL ((HEY EVERYONE HAS A DREAM)) WOULD BE THE BEST GAME EVER MADE IM SURE ..WILL LAST FOREVER ON THE NUMBER 1 COUNTDOWN LOL

CUSTOMIZABLE CHARACTERS AND HAVE A LIST OF NAMES FOR STORY MODE THEY CAN CALL U W/E NAME U CHOOSE))

animals(sharks,wild animals in the forest,country)

TART KARTS (MINI BUS)

SUBMARINE

KIDS

dogs n cats wondering around in the streets

JET PLANES(747) HAVE PEOPLE ON THEM AND CAN WONDER WHEN U TAKE A FLIGHT

DESTRUCTIVE BULIDINGS(CONTROVERSIAL-CRASHING PLANES IN SKYSCRAPERS AND MAKING THEM COLLAPSE(AND THEN THE BULIDING WILL SPAWN BACK AFTER A FEW DAYS)

BETTER AIMING(LIKE IN SAINTS ROW FOR EXMP.)

REANIMATION WHEN YOU RUN OVER PEOPLE(SAINTS ROW ANIMATION) =)

ABLE TO SHOOT OFF LIMPS..AND USE AS WEAPON LOL

LIKE WHAT ^^ SAID TORNADOES(EVERY FEW DAYS),HURRICANES,SNOW,EARTHQUAKES,

TIDAL WAVES =)

MORE ENVIRONMENTAL WEAPONS

SHOOT OUT ALL WINDOWS IN A VEHICLE((PUNCH OUT ANY WINDOW)

PEOPLE GETTING THROWN OUT OF CARS WEN CRASHED INTO((SAINTS ROW)))))(((RAG DOLL )))

ABLE TO CAUSE A MASSIVE FIRE AND WATCH ALL THE FIRE TRUCKS/MEN TRY TO PUT IT OUT TRYING TO PUT IT OUT

BETTER MALL(MORE PEOPLE,AND STORES)

M60((THE GUN U CANT GET IN WEAPON CHEATS.... IN WEAPON CHEATS

BANK ROBBERIES.

MOVIE THEATRE

ACTIVE CARNIVALS

CELEBRITIES LOL (MOVIE PREMIERS) CAUSE HAVOK

A MAJOR STATE LIKE SAN ANDREAS WAS

ABLE TO HAVE CONVERSATIONS WITH PEDS.

SHOOT OUT ANY BULIDING WINDOW

BREAK INTO ANY BUILDING

...IM SURE IM MISSING ALOT BUT CANT THINK RIGHT NOW SO ILL ADD STUFF WHEN I THINK OF IT...TELL ME WHAT YOU GUYS THINK SO FAR ???????....WAIT......THOUGHT OF MORE

BETTER CAR DAMAGE

BETTER AI

COPS DONT ALWAYS KNOW WHERE YOU ARE

CSI PEOPLE LOL SAY THEY COME OUT AT 4 STARS

BORDER PATROL?

NAVY,AIR FORCE (( LARGE BASES ALSO))

MORE EXPLOSIVES(((NUKES)))

THE A BOMB 0=)

ROSWELL AREA 51

MORE CARS ON HIGHWAY

BIKE GANGS

BARS(((GET DRUNK))

SMOKE WEED

CIGARETTES

.MORE IDEAS LATER

And what about using stringers any time you want.

STRINGERS??? WHATS THAT ...........BUT UM IDEAS..BIKES/CYCLES DO FLIPS W/O FALLING

ANOTHER IDEA==PRISON >=) ...............I'm sick of being arrested, having $100 taken off me, and being outside the police station. I'd like to go to jail if it was a serious enough crime, have acquaintances and gangs to make up in prison. Have ways of making money/earning respect in prison - such as, fights in the yard, smuggling in drugs (don't need to go into details about how) etc.

GET SOME JAIL TATOOS,GANGS,CAUSE PRISON RIOTS,PLAN A MASSIVE BREAK OUT AND OCCASIONALLY RUN INTO SOME OF THE ESCAPES IN THE MAP LOL..HOW ABOUT THIS..COURT?..WHEN YOU GET BUSTED U GET BAILED OUT OR STAY IN A HOLDING CELL TIL A CAERTAIN TIME AND THEN GO TO COURT AND GET A LIST OF THINGS TO SAY TO THE JUDGE LIKE(9IM SORRY WONT EVER HAPP AGAIN OR f*CK YOU YOUR HONOR ILL DO IT AL OVER AGAIN ..TRYPE STUFF)) AND THE SENTENCE JAIL OR PROBATION LOL..GET A CAERTAIN TIME TO GO REPORT TO PROBATION .IF U MISS LIKE 3 VISITS YOU GET A NOTICE TO SHOW UP IN COURT IF U MISS THAT YOU GET A WARRANT OUT FOR YOUR ARREST..HOW THAT SOUND???????

Another idea CAPS OFF.

i got another idea........DEAL WITH IT IS IT REALLY THAT BAD ITS CAPS ??WHAT ARE U GUNNA MELT OR SUMTHING IF U SEE CAPS?????...DONT LIKE IT DONT READ IT

You could get banned for shit like that. As far as I remmember respecting other members is part of the forum rules. Starting arguments and insulting members won't get you popular,freshmen.

Parking tickets? :) funny idea but this game is called grand theft auto so is not normally to pay for a car that you don`t own and that might lead police officers to the one who stealed the car:you.

Artie shut up before you`re gonna get reported.

Parking tickets? :) funny idea but this game is called grand theft auto so is not normally to pay for a car that you don`t own and that might lead police officers to the one who stealed the car:you.

1. i dont care bout popularity MARILYN MANSON

2.whoever told me to shut up should get reported cause of the RULES" right??? instegating an argument

3.this isnt a popularity contest .net boy

4.M.Y.O.B

5.STOP SNITCHING!!

2.whoever told me to shut up should get reported cause of the RULES" right??? instegating an argument

4.M.Y.O.B

5.STOP SNITCHING!!

1.Who said something about Marylin Mason here?

2.who started it you prick?you started, when you used the Caps, I told you not to use it and you ... I`m instigating an argument here?I just told you not to use the Caps Lock Key.

3.what that means?

4.Caps Off

Back On-topic:Do you think more ideas will com to our wishlist after we see the trailer?

4.M.Y.O.B

5.STOP SNITCHING!!

1.Who said something about Marylin Mason here?

2.who started it you prick?you started, when you used the Caps, I told you not to use it and you ... I`m instigating an argument here?I just told you not to use the Caps Lock Key.

3.what that means?

4.Caps Off

Back On-topic:Do you think more ideas will com to our wishlist after we see the trailer?

grow up its just caps...i do it for it stands out to be seen..and marilyn manson i said cause u had pic of him..any way since ima be the matur one and move on and forget you even exist i cant stand people who hate on people like you geeks do i swear you dont see me critisizing people for what they think or what ideas they have,,grow the f*** up guys ,we all have dreams and ideas do we?? for gta4 lets just all shut the fcuk up and talk bout gta4,,trailer within 2 hours =] ..JUST SQUASH THE ARGUMENT(((((((that will be the last time i use caps iiighttt))))

grow up its just caps...i do it for it stands out to be seen..and marilyn manson i said cause u had pic of him..any way since ima be the matur one and move on and forget you even exist i cant stand people who hate on people like you geeks do i swear you dont see me critisizing people for what they think or what ideas they have,,grow the f*** up guys ,we all have dreams and ideas do we?? for gta4 lets just all shut the fcuk up and talk bout gta4,,trailer within 2 hours =] ..JUST SQUASH THE ARGUMENT(((((((that will be the last time i use caps iiighttt))))

Haha I'm only 13 and even I'm more mature than you. And also i don't use gay slang talk like "iiiight" and "bout"

Just don't use caps please but yes, 2 more hours-ish!

Haha I'm only 13 and even I'm more mature than you. And also i don't use gay slang talk like "iiiight" and "bout"

Just don't use caps please but yes, 2 more hours-ish!

yea ok.........will the trailer be on here? what links will it be on besides rockstargames.com/gta4???