>>GTA4 Wishlist<<

Chris

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah man, exactly tdog07029. By the looks of it, it really looks like GTA IV may be set in Autumn, I'm not sure but it also looks a bit like early spring, you know a combination between winter and spring, but yeah, no snow in the trailer, but R* may want to surprise us, oh yeah, snow would be fckn great.

Well, I like the parking tickets idea but just as something that's there to get a laugh out of. Like for those static location cars that are always sitting on the side of a street, maybe they could accumulate tickets or something throughout the day. If you take the car, the tickets fly off as you drive away. Again, it would just be something for fun.

It would be cool if the rollercoaster was ridable as well. lol

Yeah the parking tickets would be a fun little jokes. :P Yeah about the "Screamer" rollercoaster I can almost guarantee you will be able to ride it. In fact I'm betting that there's going to be a mission where you have to do something on the rollercoaster like snipe some people, catch them, etc. Good ideas cygnus12 and welcome to the forums man! :coolthumbup:

Dunno if this has been mentioned before, dont want to read 94 pages :) but i 'd like to see some kind of intelligent gameplay where a mission is made easyer after a few failed attempts, abit like the AI reactions in Farcry.

I hate to go through a mission 7 or 8 times like some in SA.

After viewing this trailer, i hope that all the attention to graphics doesent remove some of the gameplay in the game.

IMO the game developers should pay more attention to gameplay then good looks, this for all the latest games, for example DOOM3 is wonderful looking but i dident feel the same as playing for example Doom2 in the past.

I have the same with VC and SA, i think i replayed GTA3 and VC about 5 times already but never finished SA a second time.

In SA its not that much the graphics (almost the same as VC) but all the extra options wich i find unnecessary and boring after a while, like having to eat, gang wars etc.

After all, it's still a game, if the player wants to enjoy the scenery he can look at a documentary.

I feel like many new games loose a lot of the fun of playing due to all the attention around how the game will look and run on the latest computer or console.

I would prefer very much a VC style GTAIV but also available for the PC.

Guess game developers just want to sell as much copies as possible and the looks is the best selling argument.

Well, this is only my personal view.

BTW , no info on a PC version yet ?

After viewing this trailer, i hope that all the attention to graphics doesent remove some of the gameplay in the game.

Well, this is GTA IV were talking about and R* haven't failed in anyway up till the stories series and they were rushed. This game is likely to get game of the year much like San Andreas did.

BTW , no info on a PC version yet ?

No, I think there might not be one because I think the game discs are double-layered and I'm not sure if PC's can run on them and it would have alot of lag and be very slow. Graphics may not be as intense aswell. But if there is one coming out we will have to wait till 2008. Which is why I'm buying it for PS3.

Edited by Mpilk

What about, this, rather then having all radio stations availble all of the time, why not have having some radio stations that you can only pick up when in certain areas. Or is that too true to life? the map would have to be huge, but seen as some of you have been talking about a USSR connection, you would not expect to be able to listen to Radio Moscow in the usa..

Edited by ava6

What about, this, rather then having all radio stations availble all of the time, why not have having some radio stations that you can only pick up when in certain areas. Or is that too true to life? the map would have to be huge, but seen as some of you have been talking about a USSR connection, you would not expect to be able to listen to Radio Moscow in the usa..

Hey, thats not a bad idea. Like if your on the other side of town the certain station has a bit more static to it and when you drive through a tunnel it goes really static. Imagine in a storm it has emergency broadcasts and the radio is really hard to hear.

If they get mod shops then you can upgrade to a better radio which makes it have more distance and your car gets a bigger radio antenna :D

-Realistic car damage

-Smarter pedestrians

-Make your own gang

-Make your own business

-Maybe jobs like:Big ship driver, taxi driver, dock worker

-Maybe new skills like:cooking(restaurant job), intelligence(More chance to get better job)

EDIT

Got 1 idea

-Relationships: Meet people at bars, Get good relations with gang, ask way from ppl in street

Edited by DeAtH

My Wishlist:

-Snow

-When inside a house, be able to turn off and on the light so you can scare the people inside :lol:

-More tuning parts 4 the vehicles

-More cars and bikes

-Animals like the horses and be able to ride them :lol:

-More wepons like a crossbow...

-Being able to take the clothes from dead bodies just like HITMAN

-More dunks and moves when you play basketball

-Go hunting in the woods :lol:

-More trees and parks

-Get drunk if you drink too much, all screen turns colorful some people turn into other things and so on :D

-Drugs same effect as alcohol but stronger

-Maybe the pickpocketers like in gta2, they steal from your pockets?

-Robbing, you can be robbed by other people or you can rob them

-Injury, If you get hit by knife you can put on some plaster or smthing but if its more serious then you need to go in hospital or call ambulance to yourself

-Sleeping to waste time Meeting someone? Mission starts at night?

-a terrorist mission were you have to blow up a skyscraper (kind of like 911, no offence)

You know GTA III was delayed for three weeks to take something like that out, right?

Thats like a necessity, it's been in every game since Vice city, not including LCS.

Same with GTA III, also. All you had to fly was a hard to control Dodo that's not actually a helicopter.

I always liked the idea of having a couple of storyline paths to go down as opposed to one storyline all the way through. Like you do missions up to a certain point and then you can either do missions for one gang or another. Whatever path you choose branches out in two drastically different directions before coming back together at the end. Maybe towards the end your guy is on one side of the conflict or the other depending on what path you choose. I just like the idea because it would add more replay value. The downside is that all the extra missions would mean more space taken up on the disc. I'm not sure how 100% completion would work if the idea was put in.

Don`t get me wrong guys but I think that if the russian is the main character(90% chances) he`s gonna be a wish-buster

He will be

-unable to play sports

-ride a bike or a skateboard

-problems when doing stunts

and all this just because 1.he`s in his 40`s and 2.his weight

I`m starting to like the russian, he looks better in the artwork(GameInformer) than in the trailer.

Don`t get me wrong guys but I think that if the russian is the main character(90% chances) he`s gonna be a wish-buster

He will be

-unable to play sports

-ride a bike or a skateboard

-problems when doing stunts

and all this just because 1.he`s in his 40`s and 2.his weight

I`m starting to like the russian, he looks better in the artwork(GameInformer) than in the trailer.

Alright man, we don't know how old he is, to me he looks like in his 30s something. And his weight? Huh? O.O And problems doing all those things? What, I mean, why do you think that? I mean, of course he could be able to do that.

Edited by GTAPlayer