>>GTA4 Wishlist<<

Chris

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Police spawning to. If your on mount Chilliad you suddenly see police cars comming at ya. A chopper, ok. But how the effin hell should those cars be able to come on that mountain. It just spawns. They should improve that deffo. Also you should have the ability to sit on a bench, or just sit the regain a little strength. And you should be able to lie down, if you do that in gras the police actually can't see you. Again that is improving AI. In San An, even on the most stealthy attack, somehow police knows it's you. Now, if you kill someone tactically police actually should be looking around and searching instead of magically knowing it's you and where you are hiding.

Police spawning to. If your on mount Chilliad you suddenly see police cars comming at ya. A chopper, ok. But how the effin hell should those cars be able to come on that mountain. It just spawns. They should improve that deffo. Also you should have the ability to sit on a bench, or just sit the regain a little strength. And you should be able to lie down, if you do that in gras the police actually can't see you. Again that is improving AI. In San An, even on the most stealthy attack, somehow police knows it's you. Now, if you kill someone tactically police actually should be looking around and searching instead of magically knowing it's you and where you are hiding.

Very nicely said but also the cops should be smarter aswell because in VCS they were so stupid. There only good form of attacking was running a tank into you and those FBI road blocks. But if your driving fast and there is no road blocks then the cops will drive up to you then swerve into a tree or smash into each other which ruins a really cool police chase. They should be like the cops in NFS MW (Most Wanted). They had many forms of stopping you like surrounding you with cop cars then they all brake and you get stuck. Also you should be able to destroy stuff (Watter tanks etc) to destroy following cop cars.

Who else agrees?

Yeah man, that sounds pretty good Mpilk. As we already know, in the past GTAs the cops didn't do anything when you passed red light, so do you guys still want that feature? I know man, if you want it more realistic it should be added, but sometimes it's better to leave things the way they are, know what I'm saying, too realistic is not always a better option. And how many times do you pass red light in GTA? Hehe, yeah man, exactly. I think they still should have it that way you know.

Don`t get me wrong guys but I think that if the russian is the main character(90% chances) he`s gonna be a wish-buster

He will be

-unable to play sports

-ride a bike or a skateboard

-problems when doing stunts

and all this just because 1.he`s in his 40`s and 2.his weight

I`m starting to like the russian, he looks better in the artwork(GameInformer) than in the trailer.

Alright man, we don't know how old he is, to me he looks like in his 30s something. And his weight? Huh? O.O And problems doing all those things? What, I mean, why do you think that? I mean, of course he could be able to do that.

He looks older than Tommy Vercetti that was 35 years old and he might have more 40 years and I don`t see him riding a bike or a skateboard (many people wanted skateboards) or making extreme-stunts...

Yeah man, that sounds pretty good Mpilk. As we already know, in the past GTAs the cops didn't do anything when you passed red light, so do you guys still want that feature? I know man, if you want it more realistic it should be added, but sometimes it's better to leave things the way they are, know what I'm saying, too realistic is not always a better option. And how many times do you pass red light in GTA? Hehe, yeah man, exactly. I think they still should have it that way you know

Yeh it would suck if they had that, lets just hope the chases are cool :P

-prison (having to escape)

-air travel via, planes to vice city and san andreas

-a terrorist mission were you have to blow up a skyscraper (kind of like 911, no offence)

-online multiplayer

-psp tie-in game (obviously not as big)

first post on this forum :lol: !!!

a terrorist mission were you have to blow up a skyscraper (kind of like 911, no offence ^^^^^

CAN ASSURE THAT WONT..that would be to serious and would look very bad

Just because he might be in his high 30s or 40s doesn't mean he won't ride a (motor)bike and do stunts and stuff.

I agree, look at splinter cell, that guy has to be in his fifties and hes still going around killing people

Just because he might be in his high 30s or 40s doesn't mean he won't ride a (motor)bike and do stunts and stuff.

I agree, look at splinter cell, that guy has to be in his fifties and hes still going around killing people

And silently too mind you. Age doesn't matter when it comes to games, only the story lines matters.

-Give money to poor beggars and homeless.

-Faster clothing system.

-More talk options with pedestrians.

-If police wants get you they don't need kill you, you can raise up hands or stop the car on street and pay for fast driving.

-Bring back the robbing feature from VC.

-Faster clothing system.

-If police wants get you they don't need kill you, you can raise up hands or stop the car on street and pay for fast driving.

For the first idea I must say one word: LOL, all the main characters in GTA were serial killers/muggers/gangbangers.... why they would give money to the poor and homeless?I usually killed all the beggars in Vice City when I saw them :) they were annoying but also fun when they said "Pennys change for a dollar" and I replied to them in my mind "I`ll give you more than a dollar you bastard" so my conclusion is no DONATION please.

-Faster clothing system.

For the first idea I must say one word: LOL, all the main characters in GTA were serial killers/muggers/gangbangers.... why they would give money to the poor and homeless?I usually killed all the beggars in Vice City when I saw them :) they were annoying but also fun when they said "Pennys change for a dollar" and I replied to them in my mind "I`ll give you more than a dollar you bastard" so my conclusion is no DONATION please.

It could be just not needed fun feature :D. Because in GTA:SA i have s*x with prostitute and later i always kill her to get my money back LOL.

Well speaking about hookers... Maybe we'll see more of the... Mm, yeah you know what I mean, or maybe they have it like it was before, but you never know, an improving picking-up-hookers system wouldn't be that bad. Man, everything you do is going to feel so damn realistic.