>>GTA4 Wishlist<<

Chris

well for that solution i was thinking that you could actually do it, you'd be able to harm an animal but what would happen is .. .if you've played gears of war, when you die a red screen appears with like a creepy looking skull and bones, so everytime you manage to make contact with animal a screen like this appears so that you know your doing wrong and that it isn't advisable, but the animal would automatically run away so it would be pretty much impossible to get them again. all these anaimals could also be protected, so if you were to harm an animal you automatically got a wanted level, but it wasn't the police that came after, i dont know what there called but those officers that patrol the country parks etc.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I want to see in the GTA 4

-better damage to car like shattering windows

-being able to play more then one city...like liberty City and use a plane or boat to got to a different city....like in one of the mission in SA but not haveing a mission to vist the city and have acess to whole city

-makeing your own chacrater in da game

-more things can be modded on to a car like neon lights and body kits

-more planes like boeing 747...jet fighters...and slealt planes

-more boats like curise ships

-of course more cars and look more realtic to cars that already exist...like a BMW lookin very a like

- I like the busisness ideas that was in VCS and i like it to come back in GTA4 but bigger

thats all i thought of the game

for the next trailer i want to see a longer trialer like 2 min and show a actuall mission with more characters in the game and new features

post-5917-1175624145_thumb.jpg

Edited by pakihustla

I want to see in the GTA 4

-better damage to car like shattering windows (Oh yeah, I think we all want something like that you know, so you're not the only one, and a new engine, better graphics... Oh yeah man, it's pretty damn possible and it's most likely to happen).

-being able to play more then one city...like liberty City and use a plane or boat to got to a different city....like in one of the mission in SA but not haveing a mission to vist the city and have acess to whole city (Yeah well, there was a sign in the beginning of the GTA IV trailer that said "Visit Vice City - $300" Interesting eh? Yeah man, so it's possible we'll have the chance to visit another city or something like that, but still, Liberty City is way enough man. Anything can happen you know.)

-makeing your own chacrater in da game (Well, I'm sorry but you won't be able to create your own character from the scratch, I'm sorry man, I know a lot of ppl want this included, but unfortunely it's not going to happen, cuz you've seen the trailer right? In the trailer it shows pretty damn much that the main character is some kind of russian guy in his 30s, so yeah man. But, maybe, like in SA, you'll be able to buy dress your main character, you know buy clothes and all).

-more things can be modded on to a car like neon lights and body kits (Oh man, yeah that sounds great, neon lights would be awesome, and if I'm not mistaken you could already mod the car with body kits in SA, but neon lights would be damn cool you know).

-more planes like boeing 747...jet fighters...and slealt planes (More planes and all sounds great man).

-more boats like curise ships (Also, more boats and all sounds great).

-of course more cars and look more realtic to cars that already exist...like a BMW lookin very a like (Yeah man, I'm sure the cars will look so much nicer than they did in the past GTAs, don't worry man, we will get some awesome cars man).

- I like the busisness ideas that was in VCS and i like it to come back in GTA4 but bigger (Alright man, that's not a bad idea you know, yeah you could have it improved somehow).

thats all i thought of the game

for the next trailer i want to see a longer trialer like 2 min and show a actuall mission with more characters in the game and new features (Yeah man, you're not lonely, but yeah man, would be great, but you know, I think if there's going to come another trailer, I think it's going to show the night in Liberty City while snowing perhaps?).

You really had some great ideas you know, and I'm glad you posted your ideas, it's always much appreciated you know. As you can see I've answered your ideas in bold text.

well for that solution i was thinking that you could actually do it, you'd be able to harm an animal but what would happen is .. .if you've played gears of war, when you die a red screen appears with like a creepy looking skull and bones, so everytime you manage to make contact with animal a screen like this appears so that you know your doing wrong and that it isn't advisable, but the animal would automatically run away so it would be pretty much impossible to get them again. all these anaimals could also be protected, so if you were to harm an animal you automatically got a wanted level, but it wasn't the police that came after, i dont know what there called but those officers that patrol the country parks etc.

Hmm I don't know. It doesn't sound like rockstar's 'thing'...

I think you could go bird shooting which would make a fun mini game but I don't think they would have deers or bears you know..

And like also i would like VCPR to come back, just call it LCPR (Liberty City Public Radio) and also you can have Chatterbox, just have 2 talk stations like in GTA: VC, and of course a Jazz Station.

Yeh a jazz station would be cool, even though I'm not into that kind of music, I would still listen to it after I've gotten bored of the other ones.

Edited by Mpilk

-Saving in menu not at home. (I wouldn't want to change it, I'm glad they way it's been like)

-NPCs can swim but not everyone. (I don't know man, I've always think it's a little bit fun that they can't swim :P)

-More houses to enter. (of course man, more shops, more houses... yeah man)

-Rob the living houses,shops,NPCs on street. (robbing pedestrians on the streets sounds fun, you aim at someone and they say something like "Oh shit, I have a family, take everything!" or someone simply gets panic and run the hell out of there, and some pedestrians could actually carry a gun too and try to be a hero)

Edited by GTAPlayer

Other way of burning things(besides the flame-thrower)

-Like have a petrol/fuel can (20 litres) and combined with some matches be able to burn what you want

-petrol-tank is needed, and also matches, just use the matches to light the trace of the fuel left after shooting a car`s fuel tank :) or just shoot the petrol tank for a big explosion

-more ways to get rich (yeah man, why not)

-seasons (I'd love to have seasons you know, snow would be great man)

-using human shield (yeah man, I can't remember anyone mentioned something about that before, yeah maybe, well yeah man could actually work pretty damn good)

-peds know what do they doing (Yeah, well better AI is something we all hope for, and I'm sure it will happen)

-much better AI (exactly man... better AI)

-upgrading weapons (hm... Yeah... Upgrading weapons, doesn't sound too bad I suppose)

-drug dealing (I don't know man, R* has showed us drugs is bad all the way you know, so I doubt it'll happen, but who knows)

-news (news on the radio, and perhaps even TVs?)

Now one coming up soon!!! (Alright man)

My answers are in bold text, as you can see.

-car can be locked and without a key in it, so you need to unlock them and connect wires to star it

-more weapons you can buy at shop

-destroy environment

-rent-a-car

-blackmail anyone

-better reload and aim

-possibility to make a few holes in someones body even if is dead

I'm not empty, just need to remember more!!! :)

-car can be locked and without a key in it, so you need to unlock them and connect wires to star it

-destroy environment

-rent-a-car

-blackmail anyone

-better reload and aim

the 3rd idea: in 3 minutes the car is trashed and you need to steal another car, pretty useless but the rest are cool ideas

-destroy environment

-rent-a-car

-blackmail anyone

-better reload and aim

I don't like the destroying environment idea because, for example, when you shoot a Rocket Launcher at everything and there's big rocket holes in every house, when you pass by there, the city will look like it's gone down the crapper.

It's nothing wrong with books man, it's just that, reading books wouldn't really fit in the gameplay, know what I'm saying? But, on the other hand, it would fit in a cut scene or something. But reading newspapers would be pretty damn cool, I'd love to be able to pick up the Liberty Tree newspaper everyday, that'd be great man.

I don't know if these were already poasted because on my computer there's 98 pages to read and almost 200 posts so heres my list.

-In car damage you it looks different almost every time because a little tap on the wall and it'll look like it was slammed into a wall.

-Cars could stay in one spot because I've lost a few really nice cars because I had to go a certain distance then when I return it's gone.

-Locking cars like the police do so I wouldn't worry about stealing my car or police trying too pull me out.

-I would also like it if you could break out the windsheild in front of your car and shoot out of the front maybe shooting out the way back.

These are all I have for now.