>>GTA4 Wishlist<<

Chris

Exculding those that have been reaveled in the trailer...

-intelligent AI damage system(when you shot someone in the knees they cant walk bullet holes in people and on you like in hitman)

-better stealth missions

-more interactive with ai

-more place to go inside

-create your own gang customize your guns

-killing random people has more effect then just stores

-a legit hot coffee-esqe part

-be able to travel

-not only to take place in new york

-just more all around interactivity

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

more realistic:

-the cars dont blow when ya shoot at the fuel tank, instead, use tracer bullets :D

-as everyone said, bullet holes, in people and buldings

-better sounds

-more gore

-destroyable buldings, like if ya crash,and then it gets restored

-Avtomat Kalashnikova 1947, with realistic sounds, and much better than in GTAIII

-that the mags go off weapons when ya reload

and for last, that when people gets shot, like in the chest, they fall, and start crawling and complain

^_^ I would like to have: ^_^

-Speedometer(option to turn off if you don't want it.)

-(for all those people that want gas) option to turn it off.

-More realistic damage effects.

-Mug people.

-option to turn off dual-wielded weapons (I got kind of annoyed that in San Andreas I would NEED to have 2 pistols when I only wanted one.)

-Better cars an weapons.

and that's all I can think of right now.

(Sorry if some are repeated I'm new to the forums)

B)

^it also sucked balls, you could never hit it when you wanted to, but when you didnt want to, youd blow yourself, the car, the person/mission up. it really sucked and it was useless and unrealistic. Who actually thought you could ignite gas with a tiny spark? maybe if the gas can was made out of a combination of flint and the occasional tinder.

i know rashon125, i was talking about that...

and yeah, its very unrealist, specially because if the fuel would take some time to ignite (with tracer bullets) and burn, so it could make the pressure thing blah blah blah...and blow, ANYWAYS it would leak out, so i hope they remove that.

and i agree with the guy that posted after me

Like where you can turn on a Radio at your house and turn the stations and stuff. Kind of like the radio in the wardrobe In GTA: SA, except you can turn on and off the radio and switch the stations. And also where you can watch TV. Like Monday Night RAW, lol only joking like anyone watches that soap opera.

Hi all,

Phew after reading all the posts under this heading I dont think anyone has mentioned this yet

I would like to see the city change the longer you play. So like after playing for 100 days new buildings appeared, cause I was so feed up with seeing half finished shops in SA. That way the game would always change and no-ones maps would be the same (unless they played for the same amount of time).

Also companies bring out new cars, posters around the city would change giving the launch dates of when you can get them. Then you could wait until they're launched and steal them off some poor ped who just just got one.

The comments about speedo's in cars??? Why?? GTA has never had it so why bring it in now

Better damage on the vehicles, and better MODS - PIMP MY RIDE GTA STYLE

More to come...

Yeah man, well I gotta say something about the speedometer, I know we've never had speedometers in the GTA-series before, and why change it all of a sudden when it works so damn good, eh? Yeah man, why, but come on man, it would perhaps be a nice little feature to have, but of course, you should be able to turn it off/on in the options menu. But I am like 99% it's not going to happen you know. And about the city change over time... How in the hell would the programmers do? Yeah man, they could do something that changes the city over a time, let's say after a hundred days, but what happens next? Is it supposed to go on forever? I don't think that's possible you know. Althought I would like to destroy something (perhaps in a mission), then later it re-builds with time. Better damage is probably something we'll see... And perhaps better modding style, but if you ask me, GTA IV doesn't seem to be that "modding-kind-of-game", what I'm saying is, it's not like San Andreas you know. And I don't know about the idea when companies bring out new cars and all, doesn't sound that very appealing you know.

Edited by GTAPlayer

Well Ok then..... how about a much greater draw distance. I was so fed up with driving along the highway in SA and all of a sudden 10 cars appear from no-where.

I think someone has already mentioned this... but if you leave a car anywhere on the map it stays there until a towtruck comes to get it and puts it in a car lot. That way if you spend lots of money doing the car up you can always get it back (for a fee of course).

How about if you steal a car with an alarm in it, it also has a tracker which alerts Police, and if you smash in to something Peds call the Police/Ambulance/Fire from their mobiles and within minutes the road is shut off.

I want to see proper gore when you hit people. Bits flying off like arms and legs, perhaps the Ped dents your bonnet when you hit them and leaves a blood trail.... or am I getting carried away now?!?

Either way I want this game to keep me amused long after I complete the main story line. Oh and get rid of that stupid eating thing....what is the point... however looking at the trailer it looks like it's here to stay

Either way I want this game to keep me amused long after I complete the main story line. Oh and get rid of that stupid eating thing....what is the point... however looking at the trailer it looks like it's here to stay

What eating thing?!?

You have some good points and also welcome to the forums.

He's probably talking about the eating thing when you go eat to get healtih, you know like San Andreas. Anyway man, as you can see in the trailer there is a sign of Cluckin' Bell, which probably means we'll be able to eat, as in previous GTAs, like Vice City and SA. But it could be there for just the sakes of it, and maybe be like VCS when you didn't eat. Anyway man, that's some ideas you know. And I gotta agree with you about the draw-distance, but trust me, it's a new engine, better graphics and xbox 360/PS3 and all, so I'm sure the draw-distance is going to be great man.

hey, sparky, i had a friend in the game "Red Alert 2" when i played online, he was called sparky too, if i remember well.

and yeah, i agree with bars to get drunk and stuff, also it would be nice with medics that actually do stuff to "relive" dead people, like they take a machine, with electric things, as in real life, and sometimes they cant make anything, and the corpses should stay longer time in the floor, not disapear some seconds after kiled

Yeah man, well I gotta say something about the speedometer, I know we've never had speedometers in the GTA-series before, and why change it all of a sudden when it works so damn good, eh? Yeah man, why, but come on man, it would perhaps be a nice little feature to have, but of course, you should be able to turn it off/on in the options menu. But I am like 99% it's not going to happen you know. And about the city change over time... How in the hell would the programmers do? Yeah man, they could do something that changes the city over a time, let's say after a hundred days, but what happens next? Is it supposed to go on forever? I don't think that's possible you know. Althought I would like to destroy something (perhaps in a mission), then later it re-builds with time. Better damage is probably something we'll see... And perhaps better modding style, but if you ask me, GTA IV doesn't seem to be that "modding-kind-of-game", what I'm saying is, it's not like San Andreas you know. And I don't know about the idea when companies bring out new cars and all, doesn't sound that very appealing you know.

Episodic content. What sparkys saying is way to hard, but episodic and exclusive content could add a few new things like BUILDINGs and cars and posters.