>>GTA4 Wishlist<<

Chris

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah I'm certainly looking forward to the episodic content.

SA had pretty good graphics if you ask me, alright man, when it was released in 2004 I really didn't think it had the nicest graphics of all games, but it was nice anyway. Yeah, it's a huge difference compared to the old GTAs, that trailer just didn't seem to have excellent graphics, also it still seemed like it had that GTA-feel which is very very important you know.

sparky, my name in Red Alert 2 was Silberio, and i used to talk to Chaserm16, chumpss, biiiotch, and some other people, do you know some of them?

yea, i think anyways GTA:SA had better graphics than any other games, but the cars...in VC they looked to be kinda dirty, but in SA they're plain, the only thing you see is the reflection.

I Just Had An Idea! How About Them Preaching Jesus People In The Street & When You Walk Past Them They Shout I Can Smell The Devil In You lmao!!

And In The Real Times Square There Is Markets Stalls Parades Magicians And Stuff Like That I Think They Should Put Things Like That Into The Game To Make It More Atmospheric. Plus The NYC Marathon!

I Just Had An Idea! How About Them Preaching Jesus People In The Street & When You Walk Past Them They Shout I Can Smell The Devil In You lmao!!

And In The Real Times Square There Is Markets Stalls Parades Magicians And Stuff Like That I Think They Should Put Things Like That Into The Game To Make It More Atmospheric. Plus The NYC Marathon!

Hey man, why do you have to begin every word with a big letter? It makes it a little bit more annoying to read you know, don't take it personally, I'm just saying what I think. Anyway man, that's some crazy ideas you know. And yeah, I think the ladies is going to be able to hit you with a bag... But couldn't they do that in GTA III? I don't know man, it's been a while since I was in a fight with a lady in Liberty City.

now, they didnt hit you with bags in GTAIII, they had bags programed, and when they hited you, they didnt "swing" the bags, they punched you.

and thats a pretty good idea, it would be funy to be hit by a old lady lol

isnt it the other way around silberio? in gta VC the reflection was a little bit matte, but the cars in SA were LITERALLY dirty.

no

admiral1130653291.jpg

look at the sides, those chrome things

admiral.jpg

this is a SA one, its plain, no "dirt"

Ok silberio. The reason why they looked like that was because it had no shadow system for cars in VC so they made the shadows with the txds instead of rendering. In SA that car you have was instantly spawned. when you drive it in the grass or anything like that the car actually gets dirty. Like LITERALLY has dirt on the fenders and sideskirts.

BUT i see what your saying. And i explained.

Edited by tilly

My wishlist:

- Higher AI of NPC's in traffic like cars drive faster on freeway and on the left side of the freeway faster than right side and then they go back in line like you do in real traffic

- And you can't go faster than others only when U have faster car/pimped it but then not that you can go 100x faster

- Destroyable area

- You can pickup much things

- Be able to lock your car and unlock

- Steal cars with window smash, lock picking and that sort stuff

- Little crimes like stealing car radio's too earn a bit money (usseles eh? but fun)

- Speed O Meter is just nice

- Semi, Burst and Auto mode on guns

- Be able too lay down and crawl

- Ladders climable

- Clothing and Tuning store's rawked hope they keep it in GTA IV too

That was my list :)

*A Speedometer

*A bigger map

*Cooler cars

*More accesories in the car shops

*The ability to rob banks

*More Gangs