*Watch movies

*Make the game for PS2

*Buy cars from car shops

*Steal clothes from people you kill

*Side missions

*Have some Ironic way you get out of the plane to Liberty City

*Have a bank

*Join gangs

Just telling you that the map is going to be a slight amount smaller then San Andreas but with no countryside.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, when it comes to the control on foot, it's not the best you know. The on-foot gameplay is IMO not that great in GTA III and the follow-ups. It's nothing you really think about cuz the games are great, the story and all, you don't think about it, and the driving is very important the driving feels great, but I think they should do the walking kinda thing a little bit better you know. I can't really explain how... Maybe a little bit more flexible and all.

*A Speedometer

*A bigger map

*Cooler cars

*More accesories in the car shops

*The ability to rob banks

*More Gangs

*Good graphics

*cooler characters

*Tornados, earthquakes, and hurricanes, and Tsunamis

*More weapons

*Smarter characters

*More missions

*Do missions for previous Pratoganists

*Break weapons

*More than 1 gym in each city

*Scarier storyline

*More Damage effects

*Buildings get damaged when you hit them

*Skateboards,bike, and roller blades

*Play Sports

*More cheat codes

*A odometer

*monster trucks

*some celebs if u r aloud

*make Liberty City bigger

*Lay down and crawl

*More clothing companies

*Cook in your kitchen

*Sleep

*Buy objects for your house

*Play more videogames

*Watch movies

*Make the game for PS2

*Buy cars from car shops

*Side missions

*Have a bank account

*Join gangs

*Create Gangs

*A Speedometer-It should be added but I don't think so

*A bigger map

*Cooler cars

*More accesories in the car shops

*The ability to rob banks-I like this one

*More Gangs

*Good graphics

*cooler characters

*Tornados, earthquakes, and hurricanes, and Tsunamis

*More weapons

*Smarter characters-Damn, of curse

*More missions

*Do missions for previous Pratoganists-Yeah, it could be cool

*Break weapons-Yes, pretty good idea or use anything like a weapon

*More than 1 gym in each city

*Scarier storyline

*More Damage effects-I'm sure it will happen

*Buildings get damaged when you hit them

*Skateboards,bike, and roller blades-Skateboard could be a good feature, but we already have bikes

*Play Sports

*More cheat codes

*A odometer

*monster trucks

*some celebs if u r aloud

*make Liberty City bigger

*Lay down and crawl

*More clothing companies

*Cook in your kitchen

*Sleep

*Buy objects for your house-Maybe too much "The Sims style" but OK

*Play more videogames

*Watch movies

*Make the game for PS2

*Buy cars from car shops

*Side missions

*Have a bank account

*Join gangs

*Create Gangs

I added some comments to some better stuff. :)

*A Speedometer (yeah man, why not, having the option to turn it off/on in the option menu would also be great, cuz I'm not really sure how a speedometer would feel in GTA)

*A bigger map (Yeah man, I think we'll see a pretty damn large map of Liberty City)

*Cooler cars (Oh yeah, we'll probably see some cars we've seen before but with more polygons and all, and of course new ones)

*More accesories in the car shops (sounds like a pretty decent idea)

*The ability to rob banks (yeah man, that'd be great)

*More Gangs (Why not)

*Good graphics (Well yeah man, after watching the trailer all I can say is, wow, and R* are still working with the graphics, so we'll probably see better graphics than it was in the trailer, althought the graphics in the trailer was freaking awesome you know)

*cooler characters (Well I think I can say that most of the GTAs has had some really great characters, and I'm sure we'll some really nice characters)

*Tornados, earthquakes, and hurricanes, and Tsunamis (I don't know man... IMO it wouldn't really fit having that stuff in Liberty City, but it's a cool idea you know)

*More weapons (Well as long as you have about the same numbers of weapons as in the previous GTAs I'm not too worried, if you ask me, I think we'll see more weapons)

*Smarter characters (Better AI will happen)

*More missions (More missions... Yeah man, I think we'll see a huge amount of missions)

*Do missions for previous Pratoganists (Yeah man)

*Break weapons (Why not)

*More than 1 gym in each city (I think I know what you mean... Well it would be cool having gyms in Liberty City as we had in San Andreas, but I'm not sure if Niko is that kind of person, if you ask me, I don't think we'll see any gyms)

*Scarier storyline (Yeah man, things are so realistic these days, so I'm pretty damn sure it'll help a little to make it more of a scary/exciting experience, but don't forget that the humor is still very important, and the GTA feel must remain)

*More Damage effects (Yeah man, better graphics = more damage effects)

*Buildings get damaged when you hit them (Nah... I'm sorry man, I'm not with that idea, but lampposts, containers and all that kind of stuff is another thing)

*Skateboards,bike, and roller blades (I just can't see Niko skating down the street in Liberty City, you know, and bikes... I don't know man, and roller blades would definitely not fit, then you have to go to Vice City)

*Play Sports (I don't see it neccessary you know, but they could add some)

*More cheat codes (I don't try to use cheats that often.... But after completing the game I'd be nice to cheat some... And more, well the cheats in the previous GTAs has been great and wouldn't mind having something similar)

*A odometer (Well I don't think GTA need to be that realistic you know... I wouldn't be interesting at all having a odometer in GTA)

*monster trucks (Yeah man, remember the one in SA... Monster trucks sounds nice)

*some celebs if u r aloud (I don't know man)

*make Liberty City bigger (Liberty City is going to be bigger, if I'm not mistaken, and it goes more for a NYC feel and all)

*Lay down and crawl (Only in missions)

*More clothing companies (Yeah but the clothes he had in the trailer seemed kinda glued if you know what I mean)

*Cook in your kitchen (Come on man... If you want to cook in the kitchen wait for a cooking game on Wii)

*Sleep (Sleep? Liberty City is the city that never sleeps, and sleeping... Nah man, no sleeping)

*Buy objects for your house (Yeah man, well R* has to be careful on that level, if they now have that feature, but it could live without it you know)

*Play more videogames (More video games... Well, if that's what you want)

*Watch movies (So now we're going to be able to watch movies? I don't know man, but having the option to watch the news would be pretty damn cool, or reading the newspaper Liberty City Tree)

*Make the game for PS2 (GTA IV was meant for being on the Xbox 360 and the PS3 system, PS2 couldn't handle the graphics and all, and if GTA IV was on the PS2 it wouldn't be the same experience, far from it)

*Buy cars from car shops (In GTA you steal cars and turn on a good radio station)

*Steal clothes from people you kill (Nah man... I don't want it to look like Hitman)

*Side missions (Yeah man, why not)

*Have some Ironic way you get out of the plane to Liberty City (???)

*Have a bank account (Nah man... I don't think they should move it to that level you know)

*Join gangs (Yeah man, why not)

*Create Gangs (Yeah that'd be nice)

Well that was quite a list you know, the bold text is my answers.

In GTA:SA Sleeping=Saving

-Hire a car driver(Wasn't this boring when driving stretch yourself?)

-Climb down to manholes, it could have rats you could kill(xD)

-No breaking the metal lamp posts with hands

-More things to say to pedestrians

-If you attack someone they could go to cop and say that u attacked him(:D)

-Bring back the robbing

like the idea of people talkin foreign languages and joining and crating ur own gangs u coud choose wot they wear n wot coulors aswell :lol:

customisation and better damage & i have a suspicious feeling its not just liberty city in this game maybe a return of vice city aswell maybe i dunno

but rockstar are being quiet to quiet!

Edited by Tomskipoo

And the more money you have saved up the more gang cars you can buy like you start of with 3 or something and can get more improving your gangs strength. You should also be able to pick what car you want and customise its look like at some transfenders shop and use that as your gang car.

Now that would be cool :)

*A Speedometer (yeah man, why not, having the option to turn it off/on in the option menu would also be great, cuz I'm not really sure how a speedometer would feel in GTA)

*A bigger map (Yeah man, I think we'll see a pretty damn large map of Liberty City)

*Cooler cars (Oh yeah, we'll probably see some cars we've seen before but with more polygons and all, and of course new ones)

*More accesories in the car shops (sounds like a pretty decent idea)

*The ability to rob banks (yeah man, that'd be great)

*More Gangs (Why not)

*Good graphics (Well yeah man, after watching the trailer all I can say is, wow, and R* are still working with the graphics, so we'll probably see better graphics than it was in the trailer, althought the graphics in the trailer was freaking awesome you know)

*cooler characters (Well I think I can say that most of the GTAs has had some really great characters, and I'm sure we'll some really nice characters)

*Tornados, earthquakes, and hurricanes, and Tsunamis (I don't know man... IMO it wouldn't really fit having that stuff in Liberty City, but it's a cool idea you know)

*More weapons (Well as long as you have about the same numbers of weapons as in the previous GTAs I'm not too worried, if you ask me, I think we'll see more weapons)

*Smarter characters (Better AI will happen)

*More missions (More missions... Yeah man, I think we'll see a huge amount of missions)

*Do missions for previous Pratoganists (Yeah man)

*Break weapons (Why not)

*More than 1 gym in each city (I think I know what you mean... Well it would be cool having gyms in Liberty City as we had in San Andreas, but I'm not sure if Niko is that kind of person, if you ask me, I don't think we'll see any gyms)

*Scarier storyline (Yeah man, things are so realistic these days, so I'm pretty damn sure it'll help a little to make it more of a scary/exciting experience, but don't forget that the humor is still very important, and the GTA feel must remain)

*More Damage effects (Yeah man, better graphics = more damage effects)

*Buildings get damaged when you hit them (Nah... I'm sorry man, I'm not with that idea, but lampposts, containers and all that kind of stuff is another thing)

*Skateboards,bike, and roller blades (I just can't see Niko skating down the street in Liberty City, you know, and bikes... I don't know man, and roller blades would definitely not fit, then you have to go to Vice City)

*Play Sports (I don't see it neccessary you know, but they could add some)

*More cheat codes (I don't try to use cheats that often.... But after completing the game I'd be nice to cheat some... And more, well the cheats in the previous GTAs has been great and wouldn't mind having something similar)

*A odometer (Well I don't think GTA need to be that realistic you know... I wouldn't be interesting at all having a odometer in GTA)

*monster trucks (Yeah man, remember the one in SA... Monster trucks sounds nice)

*some celebs if u r aloud (I don't know man)

*make Liberty City bigger (Liberty City is going to be bigger, if I'm not mistaken, and it goes more for a NYC feel and all)

*Lay down and crawl (Only in missions)

*More clothing companies (Yeah but the clothes he had in the trailer seemed kinda glued if you know what I mean)

*Cook in your kitchen (Come on man... If you want to cook in the kitchen wait for a cooking game on Wii)

*Sleep (Sleep? Liberty City is the city that never sleeps, and sleeping... Nah man, no sleeping)

*Buy objects for your house (Yeah man, well R* has to be careful on that level, if they now have that feature, but it could live without it you know)

*Play more videogames (More video games... Well, if that's what you want)

*Watch movies (So now we're going to be able to watch movies? I don't know man, but having the option to watch the news would be pretty damn cool, or reading the newspaper Liberty City Tree)

*Make the game for PS2 (GTA IV was meant for being on the Xbox 360 and the PS3 system, PS2 couldn't handle the graphics and all, and if GTA IV was on the PS2 it wouldn't be the same experience, far from it)

*Buy cars from car shops (In GTA you steal cars and turn on a good radio station)

*Steal clothes from people you kill (Nah man... I don't want it to look like Hitman)

*Side missions (Yeah man, why not)

*Have some Ironic way you get out of the plane to Liberty City (???)

*Have a bank account (Nah man... I don't think they should move it to that level you know)

*Join gangs (Yeah man, why not)

*Create Gangs (Yeah that'd be nice)

Well that was quite a list you know, the bold text is my answers.

I agree

spam-o-mania ^

i want to be able to JOIN a gang. not creat or majorly lead one. like be an underboss and stay there. be able to make minor changes. and buy different clothes that have to do with your gang. gets special cars you usually couldnt get. that stuff. and a reminder to everyone. DONT BUY JUST CAUSE! its reallllly boring. the only thing a little bit cool about it is the sky. which is pretty cool. but thats the only good part.

oh and stealing clothes from people would be cool.

Wishlists Based From San Andreas

Weapons:

- More Realistic and accurate models, the names may be innaccurate because of Manufacturer's Rights

- Tear Gas Grenades

- Heavy Machine Guns that easily reaps through even armored vehicles

Vehicles

- More up to date models that closely resemble the ones in the market.

- Cockpit View! complete with gauges!

- Doors can be used as cover not the ones where characters can move through it when they are open.

- Realistic Police Mavericks. Not the ones that fires from its belly. Better to provide a gunner on its side so the player could shoot him/her down.

- Air rescue/ambulance for country side and deserts!!!

- Army's HumVee with Gunner on top of it.

Better Spawning:

- I hate the way R* designs how vehicles and people Pop up instantly. Ex: Look at a dead end st. and look away from it then look back. in seconds a car appears. How about spawning them around the corner where the player cant see them initially. :thumbsdown:

Police Force:

- Better handling when it comes to car chases

- More Police Mobile and Extencive Police Barricades.

- One thing, How come cops dont chase you when you dont follow the traffic lights and when you have a high powered Weapons??? >.<

- Better R.O.E. or rulles of Engagement Hell!!! They even shoot at me even if im unarmed!!! To Hell with those Freaking San Andreas PD!!! :pissedred:

- K9 Units!!!: Yeah For Sniffing through your disguise!!!

- Ability to bribe Officers, Amount depends on your Respect Level

- How come FBI comes after SWAT? Correct me if im wrong but SWAT is the Police's Last Resort to dangerous criminals? I also believed that FBI's job is for investigations from its name???

- SWAT movements more realistic: They Move in Squads.

- The Army has rocket Lauchers for their infantry

- committing a crime without the presence of a cop would take some time for the cops to respond and they would be looking for you, unless changing clothes which can be sniffed by K9s

- Spike Strips!!!

Player Abilities

- Ability to take hostage

- Martial Arts would be fine but it would be like true crime...

- Use Steroids! but thats not going to be nice >.<

- Barricade a store house etc. and SWAT or Army will come Blasting its way in.

- Alignment, People Loves or Hates you.

- Recruite Body Guards that drives for you when designated a spot on the map. Provided their AI must be Good! not those on the SA where they just shoots at your enemy gang and to hell with everything.

- License for guns to avoid being sniffed by dogs!

- Limited slots for guns and weapons! Big guns must be carried in a bag or case and the Rocket Lauchers need to be placed on the trunks. Only Handguns and Sub-Machine guns can be slipped under your clothes

NPC

- STUPID MEDICS!!! they came rushing in crushing all in its path!!! better if they rush in nicely and put the injured or dead on the stretcher and take them away.

- NPCs fight for their car and cannot be easily taken. Stats for intimidating would be nice.

- fire fighters have hose or fire extinguisher besides from their water cannon.

- BUS!!! for public transport if you dont have enough 'muscles'

- Children would be nice and a whole family but killing them would prove to be fatal. -> Whole police force would come to you if not killing you, you will be arrested[luckily] and the whole game resets to the start deleting your saved games to teach youth of how crime doesnt pay!!! :innocent: [Maybe a little bit too harsh there??? >.< ]

- Animals would be nice. But they still Bite and rabis can be deadly :wtf:

- tow truck for illegal parking and wreck cars

- ofcourse better car hanlding not those that crashes at your back in stoplights.

- Prominent people like politiciance and stars

Business

- Ability to take ownership of business.

- Illegel and legal

- Protection Money for the cops for your illegal business.

Weather/Seasons

- Affects the player like when summer it affects your stamina and when in cold you must where jackets to prevent the cold from damaging you.

- Holidays would be nice, but it isnt necessary. ^_^

Stupid, crazy or Funny Ideas!!!:wacko:

- UFOs

- Strange Creatures at the night

- Ghost town in the middle of a desert [with ghost].

- Serial Killers that instantly kills you [stealthly] if you are not vigilant :cigar: [at night]

- Crime Scenes!!! Police Barricades the area together with the FBI and CSI

- jungles with wild animals!!!

- Quick sand!!!

- Sharks :'( !!!

Feel free to comment on my list!!! ^_^