>>GTA4 Wishlist<<

Chris

Only a couple of things for my wishlist:

1) Being able to walk scoped (As in Sniper skill, beng able to walk whilst looking through scope)

2) Choice of Left or Right handed (I find this really irritating as i am left-handed, and my mouse is on the left side, meaning its harder for me to see the weapon i am currently equipped with)

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

-My Wishlist

-No More Idiotic Cops, Like I'll Be At A Light, And All Of A Sudden A Stupid Cop

Will Rear-end Me, And Then He'll Get All Pissed Cus He Thought It Was My Fault And Try To Take Me Down! :pissedred:

-JFK

-Speedometer

-HUD Map That Shows The Actual City, Like In TDU

-Costumizable House

-REAL CARS

-Bigger SUV's And Trucks

-More Weapons

-Being Able To Buy Any House You Want B)

Edited by JakeTheSnake89

I Thought Of More Crap While Driving

-Monster Trucks

-Car Dealership For Buying Your Favorite Car Because Its So Rare

-Freeway, For Causing HUGE Car Accidents During Rush Hour (Just Like SA)

-Blinkers You Can Use (And The A.I.)

-Mirror Blinkers On The Nice Cars

-X360 & PS3 In Your House(And Maybe A Wii)

-SMARTER DRIVERS

-Realistic Car Crashes :thumbsup:

Edited by JakeTheSnake89

-My Wishlist

-No More Idiotic Cops, Like I'll Be Sitting In My Car At A Light, And All Os A Suden A Stupid Cop

Will Rear-end Me, And Then He'll Get All Pissed Cus He Thought I Was My Fault And Try To Take Me Down!

-JFK

-Speedometer

-GPS In The Nice Cars

-Costmizable House

-REAL CARS

-Bigger SUV's And Trucks

-Moore Weapons

-Being Able To Buy Any House You Want B)

everythings good there but the gps... why would you need it if you have the cell phone? and dont double post. edit your post.

My Wishlist

-Lots of Easter Eggs

-Customizable weapons, and more in-depth car customizing

-No required eating, food should only be a health boost.

-Top down view option, like they had in III.

-Gambling.

-Better manual aiming system.

-Being able to ride the roller coaster on Carney Island :yup:

-Yay, More!

-Parachutes

-You Meet CJ And Tommy

-Hybrid Cars

-Building Construction, Which You Later Stop Because You Blew Up The Building

-MP3 To Listen To While Walking

-Costumize Any Car

-The Mayor, Which You Later Kill (Might Be Against Regulations)

-And Finally, Being Able To Have A Job Like Working At GAP, Or Cluckin Bell :coolthumbup:

P.S. The Reson I Want There To Be Hybrid Cars Is Because Maybe The Game Will Require You

To Get Gas In Your Car, So That Way You Dont Have To Spend So Much At The Pump! :yup:

Edited by JakeTheSnake89

I think they should have roller blades and bikes

I think you should be able to do tricks and grinds in the skate park and I think you should be able to get eaten by a shark

I think once you have been busted you should waked up in a police cell and have to break out I think once you have been wasted you should wake up in a hospital

I think the fire escape should work

I think you should be able to use you’re mobile phone for back up

B)

I think they should add free running {Russian climbing}

I think you should able to interact on the streets with people

A few more ideas.

- You'll be able to put your roof up and down on convertible, cars.

- The truck which you carry cars on actually works (not like SA where they fall off as soon as you move)

- Microlight aircraft

- If you kill someone the Police shut the street off and tape off the area (same with fires)

- When someone gets shot, paramedics don't just bring them back to life by magic. They stretcher them off into the ambulance (then you can run that down too)

- Full on Police chases (10-20 cops following you)

- News chopper films you and you see the footage on time sq (or similar) the same day

- A 3D map which you can rotate around to see tings better

- Cars that break down (exhaust falls off etc)

- If you hit a lamppost it recks your car (you cant just drive over it)

Thats it for now

My comments on sparky`s ideas ...

- You'll be able to put your roof up and down on convertible, cars.

I always wanted to do that in GTA, good idea ...

- The truck which you carry cars on actually works (not like SA where they fall off as soon as you move)

Good idea, I hated that in SA

- Microlight aircraft

I made a topic about it -other forums -, I mentioned hang-gliders and HABs

- If you kill someone the Police shut the street off and tape off the area (same with fires)

Hell yeah, just like in CSI

- When someone gets shot, paramedics don't just bring them back to life by magic. They stretcher them off into the ambulance (then you can run that down too)

It is unrealistic that after you shot a person with 1000 bullets, paramedic manage to bring peds back to life

- Full on Police chases (10-20 cops following you)

Much more than 20, maybe even 50 :lol:

- News chopper films you and you see the footage on time sq (or similar) the same day

Good idea, hear your crimes at the local LC News Radio Station :)

- A 3D map which you can rotate around to see tings better

The city itself is 3D, why need a 3D map ?

- Cars that break down (exhaust falls off etc)

Everybody wants it ...

- If you hit a lamppost it recks your car (you cant just drive over it)

Pretty annoying idea, imagine that in the middle of a hard mission you crash into a lamppost and the mission is failed, but good

Hmmm maybe car failures would be good. Like your driving down the freeway and you get a blowout or your car breaks down or something. Just to add a little bit more realism. Might get anoying after awhile though....lol

Cool idea, but what if your car fails during an important mission ? :)

Hmmm maybe car failures would be good. Like your driving down the freeway and you get a blowout or your car breaks down or something. Just to add a little bit more realism. Might get anoying after awhile though....lol

Then you have to run, or car-jack someone...

Or call a towtruck OR fix it your damned self!

Then you have to run, or car-jack someone...

Or call a towtruck OR fix it your damned self!

yeah, right ... And what if you must drive the car they gave you ( if you brake it or it explodes - Mission failed )

Very Important Mission : Driving the care on the highway when suddenly !*SNAP*! ( something broke ) , only 1 minute left to reach the destination ... The "towtruck arrives" 30 secs later ... Never Gonna made it in time dude ...

i got an idea for the police system in liberty city

in some of the mags they said peds and cops cud remember past events and what you look like. i also noticed that police cars each hav their own number on the back which cud mean that if you get chased by the cop that drives the "53" car and get away he wud remember you and the next time the "53" cop sees you driving by he'd start chasing you again until you get arrested, then after he arrests you he'd hav nothing to arrest you for so he wudnt chase you.

this also means the bribe and pay n spray system wud hav to be tossed. i think they shud make it so when your in a chase with the cops and you switch cars without any cops around to see you and u get out of the area quickly enough, your wanted level shud dissapear

maybe they cud keep the bribe option, only you actually hav to pay for the bribe instead.

i got an idea for the police system in liberty city

in some of the mags they said peds and cops cud remember past events and what you look like. i also noticed that police cars each hav their own number on the back which cud mean that if you get chased by the cop that drives the "53" car and get away he wud remember you and the next time the "53" cop sees you driving by he'd start chasing you again until you get arrested, then after he arrests you he'd hav nothing to arrest you for so he wudnt chase you.

this also means the bribe and pay n spray system wud hav to be tossed. i think they shud make it so when your in a chase with the cops and you switch cars without any cops around to see you and u get out of the area quickly enough, your wanted level shud dissapear

maybe they cud keep the bribe option, only you actually hav to pay for the bribe instead.

Why u keep spamming this everywhere?