>>GTA4 Wishlist<<

Chris

I think they should have a create a gang car feature. once your gang gets enough respect you can pick what type of car like sports, lowrider, or military grade etc. then you pick what weapons you want to be on it, like machine gun turret on the back , mine thrower, or spike thrower for when you want to get the cops off of you, or any other type of conventional weapon etc. then since you might have a phone so you can call your gang and they will deliver it to you. It could also come with a gang member or two that can help by doing drive-bys or controllong the turret if you get one.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah, no joke. Why eat dead bodies when you can sexually violate them?

Or do it both at the same time? :o

:lol: Thank you guys, you made my day ( here it is night :huh: )

That made me LOL and almost ROFL ( but I don`t have space, have a small room ) ...

BTW That`s sick too ...

That made me LOL and almost ROFL ( but I don`t have space, have a small room ) ...

BTW That`s sick too ...

You it's also hard to ROFL while eating dead bodies + sexually violate them :mellow:

Here it's 23:45 and I was happy to serve you ^_^

BTW That`s sick too ...

You it's also hard to ROFL while eating dead bodies + sexually violate them :mellow:

Hahahahhhaa! I would LOL but it is 1:23AM and my sister is asleep ( has an final exam tomorrow or some day )

I think it was confirmed by Yahoo! what I wanted the most : improved gore(bullet wounds and more blood) /smaller HUD .Yay!

Edited by Gycu Brun

BTW That`s sick too ...

Bald: Hahaha, My uncle (I look at him more as a cousin, or brother, he's 16, the thing is that he's son of the same father, as my mother's, but different mother...), anyway, his room...well...He used to have like the bed, that filled whole his "room", and about 40 CM of space to move around his "room", now, they builded an extra room...

And now, about eating dead bodies, I think its a great idea, because then, Niko would get a disease, and die, then, a message will come up, and say "OLOLOL PWN0R1Z3D N00B CUZ U HAV STUPID IDEA!!!!11111".

And then, you would never be able to play again.

Seriously, it is sick AS F*CK.

Different peds, also, like, not just clones, as in previous GTA's (I used to have fun thinking they were twins ^_^)

Edited by Silberio Silva Da Great

-ability to graffiti the building walls...same consequences is seen by police, 1* wanted level etc.

-ability to climb buildings using gutters, ladders chain-link fences etc.

-hide in boxes

-a sewer level filled with rats, bums trash vandalism, and some extra secrets...[MOLE PEOPLE]

-easier access to the insides of buildings.

-random muggings and thefts(rape too but thats fucked up) on the streets.

-ability to dig(might work in grave yards...maybe)

-if you gently caress up and blow something up it stays that way for days(oh well...)

-having a sense that your not the only "alive" person in the game.

little things make games better.

BTW That`s sick too ...

Bald: Hahaha, My uncle (I look at him more as a cousin, or brother, he's 16, the thing is that he's son of the same father, as my mother's, but different mother...), anyway, his room...well...He used to have like the bed, that filled whole his "room", and about 40 CM of space to move around his "room", now, they builded an extra room...

And now, about eating dead bodies, I think its a great idea, because then, Niko would get a disease, and die, then, a message will come up, and say "OLOLOL PWN0R1Z3D N00B CUZ U HAV STUPID IDEA!!!!11111".

And then, you would never be able to play again.

Seriously, it is sick AS F*CK.

Different peds, also, like, not just clones, as in previous GTA's (I used to have fun thinking they were twins ^_^)

yea I've seen competitors try to pull that off but all the make is the same guy with a different shirt. hmmmhhhm, true crime* hmmnnmhhhmmm...new york city*, hmnhnhmhnmhnmhnm, haha

Yeah, R* is going for realistic game play, but come on. No offence but, it's a game. Some of you are getting a little out of hand with the ideas. Not that that's a bad thing, it's good to have imagination. They are'nt going to make it THAT real. Either way I think it's gonna be an awsome experience. I think it's not just be a game in HD, I think it's gonna be HD Gameplay. Can't wait.

As far as things that I want in the game. I wanna see Niko pull out a gun as oppossed to it just appearing in his hand. Maybe a gun tucked away in his waist band, if it's small like a pistol, but if it's a large gun, like an AK-47 or shotgun, it should be on a shoulder strap. As for thrown weapons, like a grenade he pulls it from his back underneath his coat, pulls the pen and throws it. Molotovs, Niko does the same but instead of pulling a pen he actually lights the cloth at the top on fire. Melee weapons, like if it's large like a bat, he should'nt be about store them on his person. Maybe he could put it in the trunk of a car untill he wants to use it. But something small like a switch blade knife, he can store in his back pocket.

Better destruction on cars and the environment like in the case of an explosion.

Better sounds. Like of gun shots, car crash noises,the crunching of metal.

Better car crash effects, like the car flips when it hit's something at the right angle. (saw something like that in the second trailer)

And alot of other shit I'm to lazy to mention right now. :D

BTW That`s sick too ...

Hahahahhhaa! I would LOL but it is 1:23AM and my sister is asleep ( has an final exam tomorrow or some day )

I think it was confirmed by Yahoo! what I wanted the most : improved gore(bullet wounds and more blood) /smaller HUD .Yay!

Damnit i think ive sent us all into the "eating dead bodies is sick!" circle of death!

dangit. exactly what i didnt want to happen.

I would like if a main character could be Croatian, licensed cars, better crash model, new weathers like snow, or incidents like floods. But my biggest wish is that it comes out on PC so I don't need to buy ps3.

As you mention it, I noted that the cars on the screenshot has no license plate, its just blank :ph34r:

Meaby they'll put so it allways apear random numbers, not just a blurry picture of something that looks like numbers as in previous games.

I hope that ^_^

Yeah, R* is going for realistic game play, but come on. No offence but, it's a game. Some of you are getting a little out of hand with the ideas. Not that that's a bad thing, it's good to have imagination. They are'nt going to make it THAT real. Either way I think it's gonna be an awsome experience. I think it's not just be a game in HD, I think it's gonna be HD Gameplay. Can't wait.

As far as things that I want in the game. I wanna see Niko pull out a gun as oppossed to it just appearing in his hand. Maybe a gun tucked away in his waist band, if it's small like a pistol, but if it's a large gun, like an AK-47 or shotgun, it should be on a shoulder strap. As for thrown weapons, like a grenade he pulls it from his back underneath his coat, pulls the pen and throws it. Molotovs, Niko does the same but instead of pulling a pen he actually lights the cloth at the top on fire. Melee weapons, like if it's large like a bat, he should'nt be about store them on his person. Maybe he could put it in the trunk of a car untill he wants to use it. But something small like a switch blade knife, he can store in his back pocket.

Better destruction on cars and the environment like in the case of an explosion.

Better sounds. Like of gun shots, car crash noises,the crunching of metal.

Better car crash effects, like the car flips when it hit's something at the right angle. (saw something like that in the second trailer)

And alot of other shit I'm to lazy to mention right now.

GREAT IDEA MENG!!!

Lazyness is the best thing you can have ^_^

Joke, no actually, its a pretty good idea, it looks pretty shitty that a gun just apears in the hand...

Another thing, would be also as in Driv3r, you couldnt see the guns, but when you pulled them out, there was actually an animation.

Edited by Silberio Silva Da Great

I would like if a main character could be Croatian, licensed cars, better crash model, new weathers like snow, or incidents like floods. But my biggest wish is that it comes out on PC so I don't need to buy ps3.

As you mention it, I noted that the cars on the screenshot has no license plate, its just blank :ph34r:

Meaby they'll put so it allways apear random numbers, not just a blurry picture of something that looks like numbers as in previous games.

I hope that ^_^

he didnt mean license PLATES, he meant licensed CARS. like real cars and not ones made up by rockstar.

[*] Mental Status

Nervous, Anxious, Curious, Amused, Overtought, etc.

When someone punches Niko -> Nervous/Mad, if Roman tells a joke -> Amused etc.

You've been playing Indigo Prophecy/Farenheit way too much, haven't you? :P

Rockstar North is responsible for all GTAs, except for the portable versions and the Xbox ports of GTA 3 and VC.