have drugs...

get a job like lawyer, docter and yeh

enter all buildings

way more missions and no missions like demolition man in vice city

can laugh,cof,fart,can go to the loo if u want,cry and the others

if u shoot some one their arms will break but still live like halo

can do things like sims 2

more detail for the whole game

huge map...and go other cities with aeroplane (passenger)

underground station..

more talking with pedestrians but not annoying

childrens...

blow up buildings and builder come and fix it

have more homies

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In the next gta i would like to see

more cars

children

A speedometer

more houses

more missons

more homies

more mother fuckers like tenpenny

ring people on youre cellphone

merry your girl and have children

maby a few more sports cars like ferrari and skylines

A bit more sun like vc

vinies for youre car

:coolthumbup:

In the next gta i would like to see

more cars

children

A speedometer

more houses

more missons

more homies

more mother fuckers like tenpenny

ring people on youre cellphone

merry your girl and have children

maby a few more sports cars like ferrari and skylines

A bit more sun like vc

vinies for youre car

:coolthumbup:

You guys are taking this too far. This is Grand Theft Auto, not The Game of Life.

BTW, there is a Skyline in San Andreas.

I thought of some new ideas

- run and throw projectiles at the same time

- bring back andreline pills

- doing grinds will get money

- drive-by not only on the sides of the car, but in front and backwards as well, he will just shoot out of the windows

- have helicopters and planes in the air so you can have head on collisions in the air

- have people drive-by on buses

- make it so that entering tanks will have to be entered on top where the turrent is (not sure if SA has that)

- Fixing cars will depend on how much damage is on the car

- have pillows and plastic bags as stealth weapons

- weapons will change the look of the player ( say i have a pistol, its gonna appear in my pocket)

- HEalh changes the player like having bruises and cuts

- a plane can have a plane pilot sub mission where you need to deliver people to the airports at a certain time and not to scare passengers

- some guns should be hidden inside crates

- going into a womans washroom will get you 2 stars on you

- make it so that bums will somtimes sit on the floor with a can next to them, people will drop some money in the can as they walk by and you can see money in the can, walk over it and you will steal it, the bum will get up and fight for his money back

- Dynomite

- better ragdolls like in Max Payne 2

- when someone dies and some other guy sees his dead body, he should run to a phone and call medics or use his cell phone or scream for help

- cops should yell out commands to other cops like " call for backup" or " help, im ###### down" and so on

OFFTOPIC

Does San Andres block the F word with a beep?

Edited by tommy vercetti guy

My Ideas:

Most things ppl have already said so i cba to write them out again i don't get why ppl would want kids in a game i think thats kinda sick to be fair! The game wouldn't even reach the shelves if it did have kids. Anyway I think it would be cool to have newer weapons instead of the same guns which do the same job. Weapons that can be picked up around the city and the evironment, such as; chairs, tables, planks of wood, bottles, anything constructive that could be used as weapon! lol. Wouldn't it be cool to have glass bottles that can be smashed over someones head and then used as a stabbing weapon, and if weapons broke in half and stuff like that. They should make the swimming more fun and enjoyable, like the ability to have scuba diving kits and be able to swim under water properly. Plus make the under water scenary more colourful and not dull. People are talking about making it more realistic if that was the case then i think you should get diseases and stuff like that like when u swim near the jelly fish you should get stung etc. I think there should also be more fighting styles and (moving back on to weapons) there should be more martial arts weapons such as nun chukau and Jo's etc. that you would have to train and perform certain button combinations to be able to use them properly (I know not much of this will happen but i'm just sharing my ideas) :thumbsup:

No what I mean is u know when u do the things in the gym where u have to beat the trainer guy. Well I think to get certain combos u should have to copy the things that he does by doing a button combination but then once you've learnt them it will work like the combos do on SA like Hld R1 then Triangle x4 or wateva... I just think it would add a little something to it

I think if you walk around with a wepon, people should flip out. Also, some peds should have modded cars. You should not be able to carry a shotgun, AK, RPG, and a bat. How the hell do you carry all of that??

You know you'd get annoyed running around grabbing weapon after weapon. I'd be getting mad having to go back and forth to my house to get different weapons.

GTA 4EVA. Get out. Or stop uploading random images. Maybe I just don't like DUMBASSES wasting Chris's bandwitdh. Or maybe I just don't like DUMBASSES at all. I'm not a mod but one of my best friends are, and I tip him off to scum like you.

Edited by Spasmodically_Insane

Agreeing with Spas. That's the reason the getaway failed because only a couple of pistols and a shotgun was no fun compared to the grenades, miniguns and rocketlaunchers in gta. GTA isn't very realistic, you've got a hunter parked at the south of Ocean Beach...

The Getaway didn't fail as such, It just did really bad compared to GTA because of those flaws. It also is made for British people since we understand the dialect and know what their phraseology means.

Anyway back to the wishlist.

I was thinking about this but it would probably too hard to implement, but there would be a 'cheat' or reward where one could enable a type of simulation mode. Where everything becomes much more similar to real life. For example, running red lights will cause cops to give chase, you would only be able to carry guns you have room for. etc.etc.

That won't happen it was just a cool idea, at least I thought it was anyway. It's not.

to spaz from gta 4eva, erno u get out, ido wot i want wen i want

Not while i'm around, n00b. T3h bannage for you. You have been Pwn3d.

MVI: I don't know about the 'winning' wishlists, but basically if you haven't posted n00b ideas and have used correct grammar then i'll use it.

For example everybody who used abbreviations such as 'u' and stuff doesn't look professional on a website, and I don't have time to correct all your grammatical errors.

I can let you off is it's a simple typo, and I understand some people's first language is not English. But apart from that there's no excuse.