>>GTA4 Wishlist<<

Chris

to spaz from gta 4eva, erno u get out, ido wot i want wen i want

Not while i'm around, n00b. T3h bannage for you. You have been Pwn3d.

MVI: I don't know about the 'winning' wishlists, but basically if you haven't posted n00b ideas and have used correct grammar then i'll use it.

For example everybody who used abbreviations such as 'u' and stuff doesn't look professional on a website, and I don't have time to correct all your grammatical errors.

I can let you off is it's a simple typo, and I understand some people's first language is not English. But apart from that there's no excuse.

Pitiful little n00b. Screw with me. You screw with the whole site. A good warning to any n00b sitting out there right now, I own you, ok? I own you all as long as you are posting here. Motha' BITCHES! -there is no appropriate emoticon for this occcasion, use your imagination-

Well, one of the things I want the most is better AI.....

Wait..... No.... I can't laugh my ass off at smart cops. Leave the AI as it is! :coolthumbup:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

mvi Posted on Feb 20 2005, 09:51 AM

Agreeing with Spas. That's the reason the getaway failed because only a couple of pistols and a shotgun was no fun compared to the grenades, miniguns and rocketlaunchers in gta. GTA isn't very realistic, you've got a hunter parked at the south of Ocean Beach... 

Are you talking about the getaway or the getaway black monday?

If your talking about Getaway 1, then your right. I dunno about getaway black monday. Getaway 1 was silly, you could stand next to a wall, let him rest on it, and all of a sudden, full health

also no children, i don't know about u guys but i dont buy games so that i can catch a 3 year old on fire with a molotov

Wow, a 12 year old kid just owned you! :lol::P

Anyways, no they don't bleep the F-Word in San Andreas, and yes, you do get in on top of the rhino tank. It actually looks like a real army tank. Also, Black Monday still has sparse weapons.

Also, don't hesitate to type legibly GTA4EVA, as I can't understand a thing you say.

also no children, i don't know about u guys but i dont buy games so that i can catch a 3 year old on fire with a molotov

Wow, a 12 year old kid just owned you! :lol::P

Anyways, no they don't bleep the F-Word in San Andreas, and yes, you do get in on top of the rhino tank. It actually looks like a real army tank. Also, Black Monday still has sparse weapons.

Also, don't hesitate to type legibly GTA4EVA, as I can't understand a thing you say.

He has been banned. And yes, I love the new rhino. So much better then the old ones! Maybe an even bigger one in GTA IV? Or those army dune buggies. Like the current one but with more armor plating and a gun and shit. You know what I mean?

It has 6 wheels either side but only the bottom half of them are visible due to the shell of the tank itself covering them. I agree though it does look a hell of a lot more realistic.

That's what I would like to see more in GTA4, more realism, with the PS3's awe-inspiring graphical capabilities this shouldn't be too much of a hard task (unless they put so much in the game that they have to use crappy textures to fit it all on the 53GB disc)

53 GB could hold the following games:

San Andreas

Vice City

GTA3

The Getaway

The Getaway: Black Monday

True Crime

Simpsons Hit and Run

and have about 23 GB left over.

Image having all those games on one Blu-Ray disc!

You truly could access the whole GTA world, maybe even space.

Also, before San Andreas came out, what was with that speculation that you could recive missions underwater?

GTAVC, most of your ideas sucked. Who in the HELL plays GTA so they can go and get a milkfloat? What is a milkfloat anyways? Wouldn't that be a milkshake?

Window wipers = Gay and pointless.

Anything making your car run out of any type of fuel = Really gay, and really annoying.

Kids and teenagers = Probably won't ever be in the game. R* would get too much shit about that.

I want:

Better NPC AI. Definetly.

Better damage physics on the cars.

Ragdoll physics for the main character and, well, everybody else in the game.

Bigger map. Duh, everyone wants the new game to be bigger then the last one.

More New Yorkish. I think GTA3 had the best landscape. Er, well of course SA had ALOT more of it and a bigger variety of it, but I loved Liberty City.

Oh, So cars having a fuel tank is suddenly unrealilistic and annoying? Thats like saying your m16 running out of bullets is "bad"...Get your story straight.

Oh, So cars having a fuel tank is suddenly unrealilistic and annoying?

He didn't say it was unrealistic, he said "Really Gay", implying cars with fuel tanks are homosexual.

I disagree with him, it would be much more realistic, not gay, although depending on how long the fuel lasted for it might be ok.

GTAVC, most of your ideas sucked. Who in the HELL plays GTA so they can go and get a milkfloat? What is a milkfloat anyways? Wouldn't that be a milkshake?

Window wipers = Gay and pointless.

Anything making your car run out of any type of fuel = Really gay, and really annoying.

Kids and teenagers = Probably won't ever be in the game. R* would get too much shit about that.

I want:

Better NPC AI. Definetly.

Better damage physics on the cars.

Ragdoll physics for the main character and, well, everybody else in the game.

Bigger map. Duh, everyone wants the new game to be bigger then the last one.

More New Yorkish. I think GTA3 had the best landscape. Er, well of course SA had ALOT more of it and a bigger variety of it, but I loved Liberty City.

Oh, So cars having a fuel tank is suddenly unrealilistic and annoying? Thats like saying your m16 running out of bullets is "bad"...Get your story straight.

Bullets is one thing. Driving at 90+ MPH down the highway with 5 cops on your trail and having your gas run out would suck. I just don't think stopping by the local gas station to replenish my gas would be very conienant or fun. Or needed for that. I doubt the cops would stop to let me get gas. Or in the middle of a timed mission. How would you like to fail a mission you could've easily beaten because you ran out of gas?

No, see now you are just being stupid. Let me repeat myself.

Money to BUY things = Realistic.

Gas for cars = Taking it to far.

Getting ammunition isn't something that's boring, same with money. There is alot of fun ways to get money. Killing sprees, for example. You can't get gas by killing pedestrians.

You can kill them and take their car. :tongue:

No, see now you are just being stupid. Let me repeat myself.

Money to BUY things = Realistic.

Gas for cars = Taking it to far.

Getting ammunition isn't something that's boring, same with money. There is alot of fun ways to get money. Killing sprees, for example. You can't get gas by killing pedestrians.

You can kill them and take their car. :tongue:

Oh right, steal a car from a pedestrian, right?

This argument is going no where, so I'm out of here.