more mods available to cars

Real hiden stuff,

even more cars,

more bikes/pedel bikes aswell,

more clothes,

faster loading of clothes wen u buy them,

more radio stations,

more interiors to enter,

more misc weapons (bottles, newspaper (u can read it aswell to check on news))

longer and ahrder story missions,

more side missions,

make ur own gang,

diferent game paths (alternitive endings ect...),

ingame video cam ( for PS3 its bount to be able to have a big harddrive so u can record stuff from game and upload it to PC through USB),

more different types of Peds,

Better Graphix,

Less glitches,

back through storys ( like u meet tommy or CJ, liek u meet claude),

first person views aswell as 3rd person views,

more customizable stuff,

buy from food shops and take it home so u can eat at home, but only at the safe house u take it to,

more planes,

beter 2 player modes,

start your own businesses,

make your own Tshirt design (maby even a Pic on ur PC u can upload to PS3,

caravan trailor,

toe-bar on cars so you can toe other cars with estate cars,

get muged,

other thievs in city,

people steal from your houses,

hire builders to build houses/ busineses for you,

dig holes (duno Y jus thort it wud be cool),

cut down treas to make road blokes,

snap off branches to hit people with,

set trees alight.

create your character.

when creating your gang, you get to choose your gangs cloths, hair style/color, get to choose your cars, but you can buy or steal them, creating the name. Your members don't only shoot when you shoot at something, if you are in trouble, your members get in front of you and shoot at the threat.

and running your own buissness, and choosing what kind. And then hiring staff.

More cars like Ferraris, lamborgini's, Zonda C12Ss, Corvettes, mclearin F1s, Bugattis, and cool cars like that.

Keep all the planes and be able to fly.

fly to old towns like liberty city, vice city, and san andreas.

Buying underground mansions.

Buying buissnesses and when someone uses your buissness, like buying a car or gambling or buying a drink, you get money.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Damn you raly thought about it huh? I will stay by my suggestion by saying Tag anything you want. I like your gang idea too. :D

ANYTHING? I'd love to tag those old ladys with the grocery bags from VC.... Or was that III?

With the tagging the BEST idea would be to have like 5 different things you could tag on something. Making your own tags would be cooler, but hard with the controller. So I say taking in mind the PS controller, a couple pre-selected tags to tag whenever you wanted would be the best idea for the tags.

Ryder, your nrwspaper is a good idea, whenever a new thing happens like a bridge is fixed or somthing, it will be on the newspaper, and when you kill alot of people its gonna say "192 people killed at Las Ventras airport"

And yes, spraking someone with a can should have a design on them or somthing that you can change in the options menu, like i want it to say, "Owned by Steven" i can type that in the menus and when i spray someone, its gonna appear on them

I think that the next GTA should be based on Florida but you can also visit Vice City, SA, Lib. City.

You should be able to play with any character of your choice from other gta games. eg. Tommy Vercetti, CJ, Sweet, Big Smoke, Diaz etc.

you shud be able to blow holes in buildings wiv rocket launchers.

u shud b able to turn off the features in San Andreas like hunger, fat, muscle, stamina, driving skill etc.

petrol and fuel is a crap idea cos it wud b boring

you shud only b able to earn money on missions

skateboarding mite b an idea

snow

not huricanes or volcanoes or anyfin

mor weapons

all the radio stations from the previous 3 games shud b available

the map shud not b any bigger cos the great thing about lib. city and vice city was being able to know everywhere.

i did not think the graphics were up to standard in san andreas.

1. Vice City IS Florida.

2. Playing with multiple characters would just be annoying.

3. No, money should be earned other ways to.

4. Can't use all the radio stations, they are from 3 different time periods, and Lazlow is major is two of them. Won't work.

5. Bigger map means bigger game, which means the more time we would put into playing the game. I knew my way around SA, and I knew it all. It just takes longer to learn.

I want more variety of music. SA DID do pretty good with the whole variety thing. But I want some metal. Then the music will be perfect. Funk, techno, metal. Three of the BEST music types in the world.

It would be cool to do a whole state, maybe Florida.... California.... Ohio.... Georgia..... Oh, I'm just naming states with major theme parks now! :D

It would be hard to pull of a theme park. They should try to improve the multiplayer system, as at one point, my brother (second player) fell in the sea and could just walk on the bottom wheras I could only swim.

Yes, I would like to see split screen multiplayer.

Or maybe online multiplayer. The PS3 will come online ready out of the box..... Hey, so will the PSP! And Sony said the two systems might be able to play games online together. If Rockstar makes GTA PSP online too........ ;)

It would be hard to pull of a theme park. They should try to improve the multiplayer system, as at one point, my brother (second player) fell in the sea and could just walk on the bottom wheras I could only swim.

I did that with a friend, we were gonna do a video of it but then we couldn't be bothered.

I want metal music in the game too, maybe some SOAD to add a little craziness.

I also agree they should work on multiplaer, now they have the basic concept, they can improve on it tons.

I did that with a friend, we were gonna do a video of it but then we couldn't be bothered.

I want metal music in the game too, maybe some SOAD to add a little craziness.

I also agree they should work on multiplaer, now they have the basic concept, they can improve on it tons.

I would like to see Lamb of God in there. And Kittie. I would mention alot of bands that aren't big and known, but they obviously wouldn't be put in. Funk and techno definelty should come back. My two favorite stations from SA, Bounce FM and SF-UR.

Radio X sucks if you ask me. I'd like to see any music that would appear on my computer on the next GTA. Metal, funk, techno, other... music... that I don't know what genre they are like Marilyn Manson, and maybe some industrial.

No.

Radio X > most other stations :yup:

for Industrial they should have Rammstein ^_^

I dont really know any other industrial bands anyway

I like the idea of the video camera and they should put gta3, gta:vc, gta:sa, islands together so you get a bigger place and noone argues about bigger maps and putting new ones.Maybe they could put new ones but like smaller islands to go with the all other ones i said. :gappy: