>>GTA4 Wishlist<<

Chris

real street fights, a little less tkd. like grapples and hits like that, when they fall they bring you down with, rolling around while kneeing and hitting.

Hey, I like TKD a lot better than street fighting. But, I could deal if they just put in street fighting.

no i like tkd too, but having every single person in the game be a black belt using movie style moves is not realistic. about 50 percent of tkd show moves dont really work in fights. real tkd is slow and tactical, which isnt very possible in a game. street fighting is just an all out brawl and anything is possible. street fihgting would use the physics engine alot more than a real tkd/ufc type fight would.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
- more weather- it would be cool to have Snow, and maybe a tornado like once every 2 months game time or something and earthquakes or hurricanes

Oh how I love snow, it was one of my favourite features in the awesome CheatDevice :thumbsup:

Anyways my list is short:

Grenade Launchers

Police Helicopters with actual people inside it

More fighting styles

More weapons (like about 10 pistols in the game, instead of the usual 2 or 3)

Thats pretty much it I guess.

Oh yeah, VCS was the first GTA to have cops in the helicopter when their after you instead of just the helicopter with no one driving it

dude! whered you come from?

but yeah i hope you can shoot both the drivers to make it crash instead of shooting it 10000 times with the m60 until catches fire.

Oh yeah, VCS was the first GTA to have cops in the helicopter when their after you instead of just the helicopter with no one driving it

dude! whered you come from?

but yeah i hope you can shoot both the drivers to make it crash instead of shooting it 10000 times with the m60 until catches fire.

well, not neccesarily, you could just spend 50-100 bullets with the mini gun, or one ammo from the launchers, but yeah, i hope Niko could shoot the guys in there or maybe shoot the heli-gas tank, or in the middle of the copter blade, you know, like action films where you could shot the rear or the top of the blade's motor with one single bullet from a 45.???? that is just insane :thumbsup:

Edited by ArtSweet

- more weather- it would be cool to have Snow, and maybe a tornado like once every 2 months game time or something and earthquakes or hurricanes

Police Helicopters with actual people inside it

Like most, I bet you haven't played VCS.

My PSP is bricked, and my PS2 isn't working, so no I haven't played it or ever even hearing that information.

really starting riots would be cool like you do somthing huge fight riot police come on mounted horses and shepards throw tear gas and such and you can loot

in a major car chase if it gets to bad the cops call it off

holding hostages when you rob stores

swat team infiltration

a seat belt thing like when you first finish the hotwire you should be able to press a button while in park to buckle up it wastes time in case of getting away from cops but if you crash without seatbelt you can fly out of windsheild or suffer more damage.

feul leakage

realistic fires

pigeons!!!

ability to sit on bench and such

hold less amount of weapons like one semi one automatic or special and two pistols so you can see them strapped to his back

smahing a window to get in a car is loud and tracks atention so perhaps you can get a clothes hanger and try to pick a lock which more time consuming and challenging is quieter and more descrete.

I can't say I have many wishes..but here are some!

-should be possible to have skateboards. (just thought it would be cool)

-more exotic and classic cars as corvette, lamborghini and more (without needing to mod like a crazy man)

-able to swim (that's a need...it was in SA so it should be here too but I haven't seen anything about it in trailers)

-more weapons

-more moves like rolling backward, forward, right and left (in SA there where only right and left)

-peoples has there lifes (like someone here mentioned) like if you follow someone he or she will go to the shop or school or something.

-able to get wings and fly to the moon.........nah just a joke :lolbounce:

-able to tune all cars in a transfender or whatever it's called (like in SA)sorry for mentioning SA all the times :mellow:

-speedometer

-(and as many other has said)when the cars go upside down the shall not explode...I've actually heard that in crashes it's kinda hard to get the car to start burning, so if it just goes upside down it should blow up it should just be impossible to take and drive.

-fuel in all vehicles (makes a realistic feeling)

-animals!!!not just birds and stuff...dogs, cats and more...and if you attack the dog (if it's wild) it will attack back.

too much to read?sorry if that's so.

I can't say I have many wishes..but here are some!

-should be possible to have skateboards. (just thought it would be cool)

-more exotic and classic cars as corvette, lamborghini and more (without needing to mod like a crazy man)

-able to swim (that's a need...it was in SA so it should be here too but I haven't seen anything about it in trailers)

-more weapons

-more moves like rolling backward, forward, right and left (in SA there where only right and left)

-peoples has there lifes (like someone here mentioned) like if you follow someone he or she will go to the shop or school or something.

-able to get wings and fly to the moon.........nah just a joke :lolbounce:

-able to tune all cars in a transfender or whatever it's called (like in SA)sorry for mentioning SA all the times :mellow:

-speedometer

-(and as many other has said)when the cars go upside down the shall not explode...I've actually heard that in crashes it's kinda hard to get the car to start burning, so if it just goes upside down it should blow up it should just be impossible to take and drive.

-fuel in all vehicles (makes a realistic feeling)

-animals!!!not just birds and stuff...dogs, cats and more...and if you attack the dog (if it's wild) it will attack back.

too much to read?sorry if that's so.

1. Nope, they left skates out ( doesn't fit to Niko )

2. Hell yeah!

3. Confirmed ...

4. Who doesn't want more weapons ? :)

5. I think they said something about this :thumbsup: for the idea

6. :lolbounce:

7. :mellow:

8. I always wanted it :|

9. Good idea, confirmed by R*

10. I want that too but imagine no fuel during an important mission :/

11. R* said they won't put any "fuzzy little animals" for you to kill in, sorry :|

My List:

-take classes at a university/college

-play basketball

-put dead bodies in a trunk and get rid of them

-dig stuff up

-call for food,like pizza

-go through drive-thru(in addition to calling for food)

-take skydiving lesons

-throw people out of windows

-jump out of windows

-have engine trouble

-detectives to investigate murder cases

-bust people out of jail

-bomb buildings outside missions

-have parties at other people's buildings when no one is home