>>GTA4 Wishlist<<

Chris

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Even more RPG (dunno how thats gonna happen)

more variety of missions

HUGE selection of cars and WAY more planes

skateboard :P

scooter, jumpropes and pogo sticks!!! that would be fuckin awesome

A choice of 2 missions that when you do 1 it greatly affects the other one

being able to play as a good guy killin gangsters

more l8r

No offense but, noone should talk about APB now, its release is in 2007, and until that time, lots of things can happen, like the project gets cancelled, etc.

Um, hate to tell you this, but when something comes out does not determine when people can talk about it.

Just trying to say not to talk like : "like APB", because its not sure that it will end up on the market, but maybe in a more realistic term: "like APB will have". I hope you get my point ^_^

"like apb" and "like apb will have" mean the same thing.

Anyways, if you can't say "like APB", you can't say "like APB will have". As you said, you don't know if it will be on the market. ;)

more ferraris porches skyline

All three of those cars are in GTA: SA. ;)

scooter, jumpropes and pogo sticks!!! that would be fuckin awesome

Oh yes, skipping rope is just true gangsta' isn't it?

1. They need to iron out the many bugs in SA.

2. They need to set it in an Italian Mafia dominated state

3. They need to have it modern day

4. They need Green Day as a radio station

5. They need to add more variety to multiplayer

6. They need to remove the dance mode

7. More variety on girlfriend missions

1. They need to iron out the many bugs in SA.

2. They need to set it in an Italian Mafia dominated state

3. They need to have it modern day

4. They need Green Day as a radio station

5. They need to add more variety to multiplayer

6. They need to remove the dance mode

7. More variety on girlfriend missions

I agree with everything but number 4.

I think there should be all sorts of wild animals roaming around that you can kill. Even horses to ride and trample people. I also think there should be maps set all over the world, like england, australia, not just america. I also think in gta 4 they should get the gta3, vc and sa maps and add them in, so you can fly there from other places.

Edited by Killer_69

I agree with everything but number 4.

How can you not like Green day :o

horses

I said that somewhere once, so there... Yes it would be cool riding in the desert through ghosts towns on horseback, R* might be able to convert some of their RDR content so they have less work.

- bring back the newspapers on the ground, but this time, there will be other garbage like cans and bags and they can be crushed up

- put back the turn head around motion when looking behine on foot

- make every car have bigger customizable features because some have a lot of things to customize, while some only have nitro, colour, rims and hydros to change

- make safe house always on radar

- when you need to bring a girl home, make her house appear on radar beacuse using the red dot is annoying

- Same thing with the turf wars

- make it so when having a turf wars, your gang will fight too, and not just the men you recruit, but the whole gang in that turf, so i can have a 50 50 chance of keeping my territory without me fighting

- i see some bomb shops, put them on the radar

- ability to streal gus from ammunation instead of buying them, but it will get you a wanted level

- make people do drive bys better, cause they always pause when they dont need realoading, and thier shooting skills are terrible, even when up close

- when anything big happens like a turf war, or mulitple car blowing up, some medics, cops, fire fighter, and news people will come and check what in the world is going on ( they will come with thier vehicles)

Edited by tommy vercetti guy

Yes, there's a difference between comical crime humour and just sheer sick wankers, that's why R* are so good at what they make.

Now teroism, that's an idea that though many old people would object to it, is auctually a very appealing concept, either being the terrorist or being one of the goverment agents hunting down suicide bombers and stuff, but I think it's probably over the line that R* use.