>>GTA4 Wishlist<<

Chris

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i hope this time it will be more realistic whit car, example. when u shoot at car it should make a hole in it and penetrate it threw the whole car (not like in the movie when bullets just bounce off the car and makes a sparkle), .....

similar like in the game mafia, when they shoot they shoot threw and made u dmg

sorry bout my english, im very tired....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If I repeat any I am sorry, but I am not reading all those pages :)

The ability to drop a weapon before it runs out of ammo.

You had to shoot it clean in the previous games, and even then it wasn't actually dropped.

I LOVE the Mafia culture and being able to shoot someone in the head twice and drop the gun would just keep me going for HOURS!

And yeah it was pretty stupid to have a massive crash and not even take a scratch of damage.

I want to see a HUGE 15 car pile up crash with airbags and someones head slamming into the horn :D

Edited by IMOcameron

If I repeat any I am sorry, but I am not reading all those pages :)

The ability to drop a weapon before it runs out of ammo.

You had to shoot it clean in the previous games, and even then it wasn't actually dropped.

I LOVE the Mafia culture and being able to shoot someone in the head twice and drop the gun would just keep me going for HOURS!

And yeah it was pretty stupid to have a massive crash and not even take a scratch of damage.

I want to see a HUGE 15 car pile up crash with airbags and someones head slamming into the horn :D

I freaking lol'd.

I want executioner kills, kick someone in the back of the knee so they kneel down, 1 shot to the back of the head. BOOM!

Edited by MrLlamaLlama

in some way you should be able to choose if you want to have seatbelt on or not

if you wont use it you should probably fly trhough the windshileld and lose more than 50% of your health

you should shoot out from the car like you do in multiplayer on SA on the ps2

real tools like in VC, you can run out of petrol also real damages on cars and bikes like loosing wheels and when you droop the exhaust pipes the car should make mor noise and the coops should have speed controls and speedcameras should be placed on some places slike the uniqe jumps but on this you have to get speed to be photoghraphed by the camera

realistic injuries like if you get shoot in the leg you will have problem walking and wheelshairs should also exist

btw speedometer is a must for this game

you should also be able to choose the guy you want to be like you could in gta1 real cars and real names for them.

MORE BIKES if they could remove the planes they could put more bikes in the game

I like the idea of the speed cameras at unique jumps, maybe the unique jump is there, and can be achieved, but with bonus money for every MPH you are over the speed limit. Plus you get a nice snapshot (taken in real time, not pre - determined) of doing the jump saved to your console HD... Sweet.

Kinda like Burnout's signature takedowns, you get a sweet little snapshot to add to your gallery...