Chris

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Things I would like to see;

-Change layouts of safe house and make it up to how you like it.

-Be able to buy more things from shops E.G. TV, radios etc

-Be able to watch TV.

-Modificate cars, pickups with more mods than san andreas.

-Buy and sell poperty.

-Bike skills, arena, bike track.

-Builders working on buildings and over time they progress.

-Road workers have to work on roads with diggers and machinery.

-Have trailers that hook onto cars and be able to transport things.

i know everybody can't have everything but its just a few ideas ive always thought about.

in gta 4 i would like

-car bombs actually put holes or damage in sourounding buildings or you can use them to blow a hole and get gang members out who have been arresteted.

-again i would like to choose the power of an explosive

-seasons

-when a game day reaches 365 it changes to the next year

-more weapons

-car modification similar to need for speed games.

and natural disasters. :D

- id like pedestrians in cars to have more AI such as use indicators and use correct lanes to exit freeways and such because in san andreas they would jus drive from lane to lane crashing into you which really annoys me

- it would also be cool if you could edit nikos facial features, or perhaps have your own face in the game such as tony hawks, and tom clany's rainbow 6: vegas

Edited by stevo_1991

- a lot more hidden/ rare cars in the game, keeps it interesting

- you shud be able to shoot down cables and telephone wires and if it touches any1 they shud get elctrocuted and die

- really fast vehicles like dragsters, f1 cars ect

- bigger unique jumps like a draw bridge

- tanks with tracks instead of wheels and dont blow up cars on contact, also when the army comes after you they fire the cannon, but if they run over your car, youre dead

- a more realistic 1st person view when youre driving so you can see the steering wheel and inside of the car

- being able to carry around multiple vehicles on the packer or in the back of a 18 wheeler

- traffic shud be more real for example in the middle of the night the streets shud be pretty much empty while during rush hour there shud many many cars on the road. this might help on missions where u get into long car chases.

- being able to get drunk like in the phil cassidy mission in vice city

- adrenaline pill works while driving

- more ways to make your car faster and handle better

- a special james bond like car that releases an oil slick or tacs behind it to get rid of cops

- some way of showing and saving your last unique jump. maybe hav an online leaderboard to show who has the highest stats...

- able to save at hotels and motels but itd cost you money. maybe even being able to save in a rv, so u cud save anywhere in the game

- lock-up storage places that you can buy and store stuff in, such as cars and what not

- u shud be able to use your own music to listen to while playing

- bums on the street play instruments, beg and do stuff for money

- dual weilding weapons

- cheat menus instead of button combos

- able to climb fences, ladders ect.

- they shud hav loan sharks and if you dont pay them back they send hitmen after you

- a lot more ways to earn and spend money

- being able to rob people instead of having to kill them, but other people shud be able to rob you too

- being able to take hostages and use them as sheilds but at which point cops will use snipers so you hav to keep moving

- in vigilante missions, you shudnt get a wanted level whenever u kill the target.

- when you hear a cop on the police radio you shud be able to go to where they are and see whats happening

- open map from the start. broken bridges and roadblocks are getin really old. r* cud think of better things to reward us with than new parts of the map which shud just be accessible from the start anyways. instead of new cities being unlocked there shud be certain buildings like clubs, storage garages, apartments ect. then after u start doin missions, meetin people and acquiring new items like keys, outfits or w/e youll be able to access them. for instance you do a mission and get a key from someone which unlocks a storage garage that has a rare sports car in it. thatd be great.

- possibly snow? maybe they cud use snow as a reward for when u beat the game. then like 120 in-game days later it melts and keeps goin thru the seasons.

- better more useful eastereggs such as:

+ keys hidden around the city that unlock things like lock-up storages

that hav rare cars, safes which hav lots of money or, apartments that

u cud use as new save points

+ phone numbers scribbled on bathroom walls or wherever that u cud

call for hidden side missions, new weapons dealers or sum guy

selling a stolen rare car. maybe every now and then it will be a setup

by the cops, and after u make the deal, cops will ambush you

- be able to park a car in a parking lot and it will still be there when u go back later. possibly even hav parking meters on the sides of some of the streets, so if you really dont want youre car to dissapear you can feed the meeter and as long as theres time left on it, it wont dissapear.

- grand theft auto side missions. at first ur working for the guy that sells them and make like 50% of the profits and u hav a time limit to do it in but once u reach like 500 cars, the guy gets busted and he gives u his connections so then u can sell the stolen cars by urself and make 100% of the profit and u hav a much longer time limit to get the cars(instead of hours, you cud hav several days to get the cars). and since stealing cars and escaping the police is going to be harder than in previous gtas, it would be more fun and more of a challenge. but then when youre selling the cars yourself, you hav the risk of selling one to an undercover cop and getting ambushed by the police.

- NO MORE DATING/ TURF WARS/ASSETS. that stuff is crap

ideas for online multiplayer modes for 16 players:

gone in 60 seconds- you and up to 15 other players find sum guy that needs like 50 cars stolen for him in one night and you can team up with other players or go solo. like one guy cud be a lookout for cops while the other guy hot wires it. then each of u get paid according to how many and what kinds of cars that you steal personally. if someone dies or gets busted they are respawned back where the cars are being delivered.

cops and robbers - 8 players are robbers and 8 are cops. all players on the same team can see eachother on the map. the robbers spawn outside a bank with 4 getaway cars and better weapons than the cops (machine guns, high powered rifles, rocket launchers ect). the cops are spawned about 3 miles away from the bank (i figure there will be a bank scattered around the city about every 2 sq miles so it shudnt be very obvious as to which one is being robbed). each cop player has their own car with fair weapons(smgs, pistols, shotguns). once the robbers leave the bank, the A.I. cops are alerted and the bank shows up on the cop players maps. also if a gun is fired while robbing the bank, (some ppl in the bank might try to be heroes) the A.I. will be alerted and the bank shows up on the map . the robbers then need to get the money back to their hideout which the cops cant see on their map. the robbers only show up on the cop players maps if they are in their view or the a.i cops view. if a robber is killed, they cant respawn, but cop players can respawn, since the robbers hav a headstart and can split up to confuse the cops as to which robber has the money. whenever a cop player is killed they respawn with their team. the cops win if they capture the money, and the robbers win if the money is returned to their hideout. then the money is split between the survivors. robbers can decide to kill eachother if they get greedy and want more money for themselves. the cops get a 10% reward if they win, but the person who captures the money gets a 25% reward.

also at the beggining of the game before the robbers leave the bank and show up on the map, players on the cop team can use the time to acquire a helicopter/ better weapons/ faster cars ect.

get the breifcase- a breifcase is put in the middle of the city and shows up on everyones map as a dot. nobody can see eachother on the map. players try to retreive it and bring it back to their base. whenever the case is picked up or dropped it can be seen as a dot on the map. nobody knows where eachothers base is, so there cant be any campers. when someone dies they are respawned not far from the case. the winner gets the cash reward that was in the case. police can be turned on or off

rat race - players race to a point on the map. there are no set routes or required vehicles. you can use boats, cars, helicopters, and motorcycles, but you cant use trains, cabs, subways or other kinds of automated transportation. if you die you respawn right where you died. police can be turned on or off.

team rat race - same as rat race but there are two teams and there is only one player on each team that is competing in the race. everyone else is either helping their "rat" or trying to sabotage the other teams "rat". only the players that are the "rats" show up on the map. everytime the rat dies, they respawn where they got killed, but are invincible for 5 seconds. so if the other team ambushes you and then you respawn right in the middle of them, they cant kill you again. everyone else that dies and respawns is still vulnerable to attack. police can be turned on and off.

street race - plain old street races. players can shoot at eachother and try to blow eachother up. if anyone dies or gets busted, they are disqualified. police can be turned on or off.

marked man - same as psp online mode, only with 15 players on 1 (instead of 5 on 1). this cud work one of two ways:

-------the guy has his screename above his head which wud let u know hes the marked man. if thats how it wud be then u shudnt be able to see him on the map, except for like 2 seconds when he respawns, so then u wud know his general location, and then everyone wud swarm that area on the map trying to find him. also he cudnt be able to use cabs, trains, subways, or any other automated form of transportation. everyone else cud use automated transportation and be able to use trip skips. police can be turned on or off.

-------or it cud work the other way around. the guy shows up as a dot on the map but he doesnt hav his screenname above his head, so u wudnt be able to tell who he was in a crowd of people. and he cud use automated transportaion along with everyone else. nobody cud do the trip skip thing tho.

police can be turned on or off.

capture the flag- teams try to capture the oppsitions flag and return it to home base. players on the same team can see eachother. players respawn where the rest of their team is. police can be turned on or off

deathmatch - everyone for themselves. the winner is determined by which one gets the most kills. everyone can see eachother on the map. if you get killed by police it doesnt count and you are respawned back into the action. police can be turned on or off

team deathmatch - 2 teams go at it. the winner is determined by which one gets the most kills. players on the same team can see eachother on the map. if u get killed by the police it doesnt counts and you respawn where youre team is. police can be turned on or off

then theres the online co-op for missions which wud also be pretty cool. there shud also be split screen which u and the other person ur playin with cud also join an online game.

let me know if u see any errors or loopholes in any of the modes. im pretty sure theyre airtight

heres a map i made and a pic to giv it sum comparison to san andreas. ive bee hearing that its supose to be either slightly bigger, about the same size or 75% of san andreas, so i just took the worst case scenario.

http://img90.imageshack.us/my.php?im...4mapnewjt5.png

http://img148.imageshack.us/my.php?i...compareuy6.jpg

Edited by tdog07029

I hope that the cops is smarter than on the other gta games.

Like they don't shoot at will at u, like when u hit they car, they take the gun and shoot.

Maybe they like just point it and take u in handcut.

And they be able to pull u over.

And that u can be able to do damage to buildings like if u shoot at

them, the will be damaged. :)

Edited by mutu

>it would be cool if you could make prank phone calls to pizza shops or 000/911

>no god mode cheats just flying cars & all the fun ones

>being able to use enviroment as a weapon ect: through em in to a chair or pole

>not being a million air so easy having to work hard for money

>being able to do speed limiter like on mafia and when you speed the cops will chase you

To be able to drive from the eyes on the driver, and maybe use the R Stick to turn your head and etc, but seriously, that'll take a pretty long while to do.

EDIT : Thought of another one, more realism: when peds are in cars, they should sometimes get our of their car and yell at you or attack you, not only when you pull them out of their car.

Edited by NotYouHaha

To be able to drive from the eyes on the driver, and maybe use the R Stick to turn your head and etc, but seriously, that'll take a pretty long while to do.

EDIT : [/b]Thought of another one, more realism: when peds are in cars, they should sometimes get our of their car and yell at you or attack you, not only when you pull them out of their car.

[/b]

what randomly, or if you crash into them?

I thik they should bring back the assets and business's (legak and illegal) such as build up a drug selling business or a cloths selling shop where you have to go buy stock, companie van. hire people etc.. just take it into more detail, this will give you something interesting to do after missions rather than let the game die out after missions like on SA! make money harder to gain i love having work hard for money to buy guns when you first start off!

Be able to make your own gang with its own colour? requirement? and car type maybe

put more luxery cars in the game which are mega rare and can only be stolen from rich parts of the city (make them deifficult to hotwire a analogue challenge or something?)

also bring back the car shop and have cars which can only be baught from their, have different ones too like minor ones for the everyday cars, one for sports cars, one for luxery cars like bently's, limo's, humers!

Edited by b0odaboo

• 3 weeks later...
That was already in previous GTA games, trip-skip..

trip-skip was more about driving to a destination, hence the 'trip'. im talking more along the lines of... like say for example you infiltrate a warehouse full of drugs, and you have to make your way to the head office where a gang boss is located, yet you have other things you have to do, such as collect a certain number of drugs ect.... yeah well say you did that part, but failed during locating this 'boss'. i would like to just replay the part which you could not do.

i kinda stole this idea from the godfather, but it is helpful if you keep failing the mission multiple times.