>>GTA4 Wishlist<<

Chris

Well in other GTAs it was all ways the same thing peds jack cars and talk to one in other,but GTAIV peds will be smoking,drinking,begging for money,reading,talking,and a whole bunch more.But what activity are you most looking forward too see peds do.Now what im about to say may sound strang but dont think of me as a sick bastard of trying to hate on gays,but in GTA:SA I was walking in San Fierro when i bump into a guy wearing a red shirt and he said "dont bite it angel"which then i knew he was gay.But since peds activitys will be hiped up does that include making out in a car like see a gay making out in there apartment or lesbians in there car making out.Or lets say your in Romans apartment and you hear moaning from upstairs,and have any of you seen the guy in the red shirt before.Do you think the peds sexual activity will be hiped up or maybe actual give peds certain sexual preferences.

Edited by Hazer

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

One thing i definatley want is say you're in a chase with the cops, and your driving like the fastest car in the game, i don't want the cops to be able to catch up to me, its completely unrealistic, although cop cars are pretty powerful, im sure they still wouldnt have enough to catch up with the FASTEST car in the game.

- Another thing, customizable weapons similar to Hitman Blood Money,

- Being able to sleep and regain health, and possibly buy furniture for your house, such as a computer :)

- A LOT of customization options for cars, like Saints Row, but maybe be able to make your own colours

- Be able to use car dealerships,

- go to convenience stores and buy cigarettes, just cause that would be interesting lol

- a zippo as one of the weapons, so you could set gas on fire or other flammable liquids

- I noticed in one of the screenshots where niko is firing an RPG there is an RS haul sign from SA so hopefully the trucking missions are back, and I Hope they are better this time round'

- SMART drivers on the highway, not like in SA, people just cut you off and screwed you over big time, and with that be able to use your turning signals

- I know there wont be planes, but maybe you could go on a skydiving trip and pay money and you could see all of liberty :)

- Realistic money, like at the end of the game they said you'd have 'slightly better rags' dont say have like 1520546511$ so i guess, no money cheat :P

- The episodic content to have different cars, guns, clothing etc. along with storyline, and i also hope the storyline is continued in these packs or w.e

- Have a bunch of downlodable content similar to that in Saints Row, such as cars, clothes and make some of it FREE!!!

- Be able to hire a limo driver, so you don't have to ride in a stinky ol' cab lol

- peds have the ability to shoot you, so you can have a little more fun on the streets :P

and uhh thats all i can think of for now :rolleyes::dribble:

now just to wait about 85 days :bashhead:

I'm pretty sure that sumwhere on here I asked for a functioning Hospital & Prison, from what the articles have told us it would seem that there is some degree of access to a hospital & they will offer the mission that I requested too! (Where you break/sneak in & finish off the job). It looks as if you can actually be arrested as opposed to just getting shot by police, so maybe there will be a prison that you have to serve time in. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

No kids are ok with me.

What i want more than anything is GTA4 FOR PC damnit! Im still waiting for Bully (Canis canem edit) <taps his foot impatiently>

More realistic vehicles for sure.

More kinds of transportation..

-planes

-choppers

-various motorcycles

-bikes

-skateboards

-rollerskates

-trains

More weapons.

The gatlingun was awsome

Possibly a bit manhunt would be nice..

Some really good executions would be welcomed.

Like you pop somones head clean off with a sniper and its shown as a cutscene when done really perfect..

More violent finishes like manhunt.. plastic bag over victims head and knee him in the back..

CAMEROS. We want CAMEROS

Rosenberg needs to come back.. Visits to old places or people. I can see you working briefly with Carl in acuiring somthing for his garage or somthing. Its always nice to see how people are doing after GTAVC og SA

Important things

-Niko should be able to use a variety of fighting moves while fighting and be able to learn new combos after he completes gym challenges.

-When you fight a pedestrian, they shouldn't all be weak, they should have varying strengths. Peds that run from you should be the easiet to knock out

-some peds should have guns, knives, other small weapons concealed

Important things

-Niko should be able to use a variety of fighting moves while fighting and be able to learn new combos after he completes gym challenges.

-When you fight a pedestrian, they shouldn't all be weak, they should have varying strengths. Peds that run from you should be the easiet to knock out

-some peds should have guns, knives, other small weapons concealed

uh im pretty sure Niko only uses one fighting style Krav Maga, and im not sure if you can even go to the gym, and you make your own combos when it comes to fighting so there should be a variety of combos you can discover.

And if youve read some of the recent previews, it states a rockstar rep warned them tey're in a rough neighbourhood and peds may have weapons concealed and im glad they decided to allow peds to actually use weapons

Edited by STL67

Frankly.

More than anything i just want GTA4 to be out for PC fast..

I know RS havent been talking about release for PC.. at least not as far as ive learned. But they better not leave us PC players out.

GTA was meant for mouse controlling..

I hope so too. I can't wait to play GTA IV. I want it so bad that I am going to buy a console before April 29 (either PS3 or Xbox 360) just for the game. If there is something I want right now is to here the news that it will be released for PC has as possible.

I am going to buy it for console and PC. Please Rockstar. :'(

what i want the most is being able to shoot someone and see the bullet hole in their chest or where ever you shot them. Also i wanna see characters in past gta games like tommy or carl.The last thing i think is so annoying is how yoe run from the cops and hide in some random ally and the go right to that spot. they should drive by where ever you are if they dont see you.