weapons

bring back taxi rides to the mission that you failed

way more 4x4 test tracks

more arena missions

bring back good citizen bonus

fit as many people as you want in car but if cops see you you get the

same amount of police stars for how many people over seat limit

Guest KingofCrunck

Make it so you can go into the sewares and have the abillity to oick objects up and able to climb latters,o and mail men

More interiors, clothes, tatoos, cars, planes, countryside with animals, longer story. Peds have their own lives. Stick stuff in trunk, have to pull/put weapons out/in holster. Plane interiors and beable to hijack them and havea passenger jet piolet minigame. More useful interactive vehicles. No exclusive vehicles, I want to find the swat tank again. More star levels (7stars has them bomb you for example). More easter eggs and unlockables. Create your own gang. Furnish your house. NEVER A COOKIE CUTTER BUILDING!! Better AI. Gangs only shoot you if your wearing opposing gang colors, wear theirs and they think your a friend. Rob people on the street, more robberies, heist, or the ability to plan your own.

What i would like is

-the ability to buy land and build a house or mod garages on it

-a bigger selection of mods to do to the cars

-garages that are only limited by the amount of space in them

-the ability to mod trucks and every car and also to place different en=gines in other cars eg. banshee engine in a manana

-putting more furniture in the houses eg 40" plasma

and a bigger selection of weapons

Supermarkets where you can do trolley dashes and get chased by security Guards. Choose your charactor Claude, Tommy, CJ and a new Charactor. Be able to rob postmen and be able to hand cuff people. Better advertisment on bilboards like LBC, MC Donalds, PC World etc. Be able to pick up people a chuck them. More realistic sharks and More guns like Thompson guns. Hijack Lorrys with stock in them and get money.

Edited by GTAVC

Supermarkets where you can do trolley dashes and get chased by security Guards. Choose your charactor Claude, Tommy, CJ and a new Charactor. Be able to rob postmen and be able to hand cuff people. Better advertisment on bilboards like LBC, MC Donalds, PC World etc. Be able to pick up people a chuck them. More realistic sharks and More guns like Thompson guns. Hijack Lorrys with stock in them and get money.

Better advertising on billboards? Another words you want real advertisements? Rockstar would have to pay the companies to do that((yes, it sounds stupid as it's free advertising)).

Better advertising on billboards? Another words you want real advertisements? Rockstar would have to pay the companies to do that((yes, it sounds stupid as it's free advertising)).

Rockstar wouldn't have to pay the companies it would be the other way round the companies would pay rockstar because its advertisment

You do realise to bear the name of a company you have to pay them. Without somehow paying them or getting permission to use their name you could get sued.

Why do people want to complicate the game so much? Gas tanks? Creating characters and gangs? Buying stuff for your territory and house? People obviously don't know the difference between GTA and a sim.

What i want is

cargo ship u can drive arond in

more vehicles

plane where u can store vehicles in

fire plane

abillity to destroy buildings and sink non-compatable ships

TORNADO

more undrestanding girlrfriends

fancy resturaunts

make your own missions :):)

Here are some of my wishes. . . I don't have time to look to see if these were posted already, coz the topic is huge.

The main thing that I want is brilliant Graphics. I mean San Andreas graphics were good but for a game that size it was bringing the PS2's capabiities to it's limit. I'm sure PS3 would be much better.

I would like to be able to actually damage building with big weapons like rocket launchers - also it would be cool if after you damaged them - workers repaired them gradually.

One thing that would be good would be if you could control large boats like around the size of Cortez's Yatch in Vice City.

There should be loads more secrets - but scary one's like bigfoot etc. and not have people making them up like "Bigfoot in San Andreas"

I would also like to see more interiors and none of that stuff like not being able to re-access places like in SA, like the city planning offices in Las Venturas.

You should be able to go inside the Airport Terminals, it was in Vice City but they took it out in San Andreas.

Also, they took out being able to pick up people on the buses in San Andreas (i think) and they should bring it back.

A more interactive environment - like damaging trees, moving things around. Like I said before - they should be gradually fixed over time.

Improved A.I. - San Andreas' A.I. still wasn't perfect.

More R3 extras. . .