>>GTA4 Wishlist<<

Chris

Here's some of mine.

Realistic Engine/Transmission - Acts like a real car. If you are driving at a constant speed and you press the gas button, you will be able to hear it shift down and the enigne will go faster

Gas Level - Controversial at best, but realisticly, you could drive around the San Andreas map 10 or more times before running out, so it's not that bad

No blowing up - When you hit something enough, your car will die

Turn on/off - You can turn the car on and off. You should also be able to flood it and maybe some cars won't start.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i forgot to menshion that you should be able to carry pocket knifes and stuff so when you get arrested the cop drives off with u and you pick the lock slit the cops neck and drive away

Ok, the day you slit someone's neck through metal caging, I'll pay you 1,000 dollars.

GOOD IDEA I CANT THINK OF MUCH RIGHT NOW

I hate you.

Gas Level - Controversial at best, but realisticly, you could drive around the San Andreas map 10 or more times before running out, so it's not that bad

If the gas can last longer than the car, what's the point in adding it? Just so you can watch a little bar move? It's then pointless.

Refuelling is pointless, unless you could go to a garage and tune up your car to make it perform better in races or whatever.

GTA4 won't be a launch title for the PS3 - thats certain. The Playstation Three is set for launch in under a year, and GTA4 probably hasn't even been started on yet, although I may be wrong on that, i doubt it. It will take probably three years from concept to release, knowing that they've got 26/53gig to fill. As I always say, they'll surprise us.

I've noticed politicical missions or capabilities have been a strong theme in the various wishlists - corruption, bent coppers, a stronger presence of the FBI. All these are good, and we're actually tying to fit those into the GTA London mod.

I don't think gangsta/bruvvas/ghetto worked very well in SA - I much preferred the more dignified mafia themes. Lets see if we can expand on that further, or even at a higher level (I'm thinking political parties, fraud or corruption).

What kinda gangs would you guys want to see either included or revived?

Italian and other mafias. City gangs like the london gangs as well. Is that a bit of advertising I see xenon? lol. I wouldn't be surprised if R* manage to cram 10 cities into the game or an actual city - note San Andreas being the size of a town, maybe R* will be able to get a small city into the time space, though that would mean a lot of extra staff.

I have Played and Finised all the GTA,s what have ever came out and i only have 1 wish for GTA4

i think that GTA4 should have a better memory system so it remembers stuff what you have done etc.

like if you park a car in a car park. it says there until you move it.

and doesent VANISH or Unspawn. :D:D ,,, what do you rekon?

I have Played and Finised all the GTA,s what have ever came out and i only have 1 wish for GTA4

i think that GTA4 should have a better memory system so it remembers stuff what you have done etc.

like if you park a car in a car park. it says there until you move it.

and doesent VANISH or Unspawn. :D:D ,,, what do you rekon?

i know i hate IT WHEN THAT HAPPENS :thumbsup:

Oh.. One more thing.. Slow down game time.. Probably 5 real-time seconds = one ingame minute.. I can't stand watching the daylight changing from bright to dark so quickly..

Oh and ... NO KIDS... It may lead to real-life child abuse and perversion.. And also bring down the reputation of RockStar..

*Amaste* (Whatever that means) Quote : The Truth

I KNOW WAT U MEAN ABOUT KIDS IN GTAIV . THEY SHOUDNT PUT KIDS IN GTAIV :thumbsdown:

plz don't double post HUNTER234 and why must you use capslock when you are typing.

Putting animals is going a little too far. Rockstar probably wouldn't do that because killing animals in GTA is not GTA.

OK NO ANIMALS BUT PLZ ROCKSTAR AT LEAST PUT A SHARK OR SOMETHHING THAT U CANT KILL :'( OH AND ILL TRY NOT 2 DOUBLE POST ^_^

At least heed another note and stop frolicking the caps lock key. WE DON'T NEED EVERY frolicking POST TO BE LIKE THIS! It makes you stand out but in a bad way. n00b.

On topic: What about the ability to hijack vehicles from other cehicles? Like on the mssion where you hijack the shamal from the dodo. Or like you jump from one car to another.

plz don't double post HUNTER234 and why must you use capslock when you are typing.

Putting animals is going a little too far. Rockstar probably wouldn't do that because killing animals in GTA is not GTA.

OK NO ANIMALS BUT PLZ ROCKSTAR AT LEAST PUT A SHARK OR SOMETHHING THAT U CANT KILL :'( OH AND ILL TRY NOT 2 DOUBLE POST ^_^

Sad little n00b. You say you won't double post as you're double posting. And QUIT USING THE CAPS LOCK BUTTON IT'S IRRITATING AS gently caress!

I was kinda turned off when I saw the new PS3 controller, not by the didlo-like shape, but the lack of buttons, which leads to the lack of control.

Oh right, considering how all of the buttons are there? Tell me, why the hell would they remove buttons when EVERY single button has proved well needed, well used, and well liked?

yah that what it looks like how it would feel and stuff but you never know it might feel confortable but from the look of them they look pretty uncomfortable and they do look like some kind of extra-terrestrial mechanizum. Yah and the buttons do look very close together so it might be hell playing the games.