Chris

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Okay if anybody doesn't like them, we'll replace them with xbox controllers

you will replace them with xbox controllers, but how??? i thought they were only meant for the Xbox not the PS2/PS3 :huh:

That was a sarcastic threat

I was making a point to stop people complaining. I'm sure the controllers will be fine. I'll add some more sarcasm next time :tongue:

Oops.. I didn't make myself clear enough.. I did not say anything about removing buttons, nor the disappearance of the shoulder buttons.

I was talking about add-ons.. I mean, from PS1's Dualshock controller to PS2's, they added 2 analog sticks. Which is obviously a good thing, cos games would have MORE CONTROLS. I hope you get what I mean..

-Peace-

Hell yeah! Haha, have Disney World((obviously being based in Orlando, since we are such an active and interesting place  )) and hijack those monorails. 

"that would be my favorite place to put gta 4 since it is close to vc and if it was based in orlando u could most likely drive to vc"

i would like to buy like a shop then like make my own kind of car just 4 me or my gang 

theres another thing i want :cigar:

Oops.. I didn't make myself clear enough.. I did not say anything about removing buttons, nor the disappearance of the shoulder buttons.

I was talking about add-ons.. I mean, from PS1's Dualshock controller to PS2's, they added 2 analog sticks. Which is obviously a good thing, cos games would have MORE CONTROLS. I hope you get what I mean..

-Peace-

That isn't going to make a difference. Adding more controls would suck. It has enough, and the controls are perfect. Why would you want MORE controls?

Spasmodically_Insane Posted on May 28 2005, 06:19 PM

QUOTE (WiseGuyEddie @ May 28 2005, 12:58 PM)

That isn't going to make a difference. Adding more controls would suck. It has enough, and the controls are perfect. Why would you want MORE controls? 

Spaz, ask yourself, would you want more controls? Think about it. In this next generation GTA, we would be able to do much more stuff, like picking up stuff and throwing it at someone... And to do that, we need more controls. So why stick to the same old things when they can increase and enhance on it?

as i said before i want more airports more planes more cop stars for bigger rampages

and you should be able to hijack planes and crash em 9/11 style... 

So what comes after you with 7 stars? The whole world? Pedestrians will help the army by ramming your car off the road? Or attacking you? This is not sarcastic, just wondering... :rolleyes:

I'm very sorry for this triple post but I forgot something. :bashhead:

I just feel the need to emphasize on airports, we should be able to enter them like in Vice City. They also need to make it bigger, with a few more lanes, lanes also have to be expanded. And let there be some stuff going on, like people boarding planes, planes taking off and landing... What do you guys think?

-more vehicles

-moreplaces to go into ex.stores houses ect

-more gore

-drive submarines

-rob banks [not sure if u can do dat in san andreas]

-when you attack them with a sword wherever you attacked will be cut off

-less cops around

-more places

-be able 2 stael a rocket ship amd go into space

:hi: what do you think? :hi:

-more vehicles

-more gore

-drive submarines

-less cops around

-more places

:hi: what do you think? :hi:

I think that is a pretty good wishlist, the rocketship is pretty impressive. And you sort of rob a bank in GTA SA but it was on a mission. But after that i am pretty sure you can't rob any more banks. I think with less cops around would do nicely . So in other words that is a pretty good wishlist after all. :cigar:

-more vehicles

-more gore

-drive submarines

-less cops around

-more places

:hi:  what do you think? :hi:

I think that is a pretty good wishlist, the rocketship is pretty impressive. And you sort of rob a bank in GTA SA but it was on a mission. But after that i am pretty sure you can't rob any more banks. I think with less cops around would do nicely . So in other words that is a pretty good wishlist after all. :cigar:

i would like to see or have

the mafia theme back

better gangs

more cars

more airplanes

be able to customize every vehicle

A Speedometer

trees and power lines should fall down and electrocute people in storms that would be pretty cool to actually see something like this

more weapons

clearer graphics

no ugly girls

good crash car quality

create your own character

bigger map

going in any building

more sports would be nice(like crazy hockey players skating at running you over with their skates and hitting you with sticks that would be something)

unlimited cars can fit in any garage

more buildings to buy

you can actually talk to the people in the game and invite them to your gang

or just make your own gang would be cool

alot of cities

one city should be a big warzone

i think their should be a big huge army with all of the army stuff

also a big airport with over 50 airplanes in it

you can fly big aircanada and other big airlines

maybe a big sea port with subs you can drive and also battleships and stuff

maybe blow up some buildings like police stations

also maybe their could be a nice big huge airforce with bombers and stuff

a better view of the trains

fueling up your cars, airplanes, motorcycles would be cool

skateboards

submarines where you can actually drive them

and of course kids and animals to kill is going to far so no one should add that to their wishlist because Rockstar isn't that stupid to put them in the GTA games because they can get into alot of shit and more inlikely get Sued.

This is my wishlist. I do have more but these are the main ones.

be able 2 stael a rocket ship amd go into space

Why do so many people want to go to space? You guys are thinking too far. One step at a time.

it is just a wishlist Eddie, just take it down it is what people want not you, you can think different if you want too.

The Space shuttle and space station would actually be quite cool. B)

there should be

2 player storyline

when u recruit people u should get a drop down window and choose there weapon

when u recruit people if the car is full they should jack a car and follow u

more guns

on the fire missions u should have to save people in burning buildings by useing a ladder for tall buildings or jus chop down the door with an axe for small buildings

more police stars like 10

when u bribe police u should have to pay because thats what a bribe is

and skip cars cathing on fire then blowing up it should be like the car would get so bashed up then it wont work

u should have to need gas

u should be able to fish or cook your own meal

u should be able to call people on ur cell phone

u should be able to lock your doors

u should be able to get neon lights on ur car

when u have no shirt on u should be able to see the armor

it would be cool to make yo own gang make three types of people in your gang dress them and make them carry any weapon

peds should be able to get 6 stars

if a ped hit u the po po should get them

I'm very sorry for this triple post but I forgot something.  :bashhead:

I just feel the need to emphasize on airports, we should be able to enter them like in Vice City. They also need to make it bigger, with a few more lanes, lanes also have to be expanded. And let there be some stuff going on, like people boarding planes, planes taking off and landing... What do you guys think?

We definetly need an active airport.

We definetly DON'T need to "stael" a rocket ship and go into space. I'm getting extremely irritated with far out ideas and over-realism.