>>GTA4 Wishlist<<

Chris

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

People, try this, before posting your ideas, contemplate. Tell this to yourself:

Now what can they add to GTA that I can never/hardly get bored of?

And soon great ideas will be flooding this topic. :)

I´d liked to see in next GTA something like that:

- some cars like Infernus must have doors in "Lamborghini" style- I mean you open the doors up.

- if there will be tuning like in SA, there must be neon for the cars.

- there must be dustmans cleaning the rubbish with the Trashmasters.

- can have sex with mens/womans.

- there must be a cinema where you can watch films.

- the cities should be bigger.

For a moment that´s all, soon more ideas!!! :coolthumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

-steal rocket ships

-more guns

-more vehicles

-go in any house

-create your character

-submarines

-chop down tress & stuff like that

-see UFO's

-mod any car or bike

-create some cars

-destroy buildings & wacht construction workers rebuild them

-hear more music

-be able to skatebourd [not sure of spelling] :bashhead:

-be able to go into UFO's

what do you think? :)

Edited by AVP

- can have sex with mens/womans.

- there must be a cinema where you can watch films.

For a moment that´s all, soon more ideas!!! :coolthumbup:

It's men and women you jackass, not mens and womans. And why the hell would you want to watch a movie in a game?

spazwadickwee insane mean waaaa :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(

You fuckin' idiot, I haven't said a thing in this page until now. Get a life and consider this your first physical warning((not verbal, sorry dickweed)).

-steal rocket ships

-more guns

-more vehicles

-go in any house

-create your character

-submarines

-chop down tress & stuff like that

-see UFO's

-mod any car or bike

-create some cars

-destroy buildings & wacht construction workers rebuild them

-hear more music

-be able to skatebourd [not sure of spelling] :bashhead:

-be able to go into UFO's

what do you think? :)

Seeing UFO's and being able to fly them? God damn all this paranormal shit with SA has corrupted you guys! FORGET THE PARANORMAL! NO PARANORMAL!

i think you should be able to change your gang's weapons based on how much money you have, i got tired of protecting my "hood" also i want more creative and suprising missions like when you have to go back to liberty city and the other mission when you parachute onto a building and shoot the enemy gangsters

i think you should be able to change your gang's weapons based on how much money you have, i got tired of protecting my "hood"                      also i want more creative and suprising missions like when you have to go back to liberty city and the other mission when you parachute onto a building and shoot the enemy gangsters

now thats a good idea and i think it shud be re-named turf an you don't have a stupid little "G" gang i want proper mafia

yea turf is better im tired of the black stereotypes also you should control your gang's wheels and hire people to defend my turf from attacks im tired of dropping everything i do so i can keep my respect bar from falling from 100% to 99.988% I HAVE MORE IMPORTANT THINGS TO DO!!

I may be the only one here who thinks this but.........NO RADIO STATIONS AT ALL! If theres anything good on them I've already got it, they bore me in no time so why can't we just have a user station? its the best one on SA.

+ A weapons chest in the garages for MORE WEAPONS & AMMO.

Turn the radio volume to zero, that would keep him happy, but I'm one of the ppl that happened to love the VC radios (go vcpr - woo). SA radio doesnt seem quite as funny - heard it all before. Clever how they synchronise the news with your ingame progress.

I've had SA a week now, and i have to say i quite enjoyed the gangsta theme. 'Woozie' has to be the best character, and i think if the next GTA centred around the mafia-style gangs like that it may be better. O'course the next format will be different, and maybe it wont involve doing random missions for some obscure gang leader, whilst you have a hidden agenda (esp with Jizzy's missions)

The one thing i have a problem with in San Andreas is the vehicles. No love or care has gone into honing these to perfection - seems the designers have just whipped these out fifty to the dozen. I hope they improve on that for the next game - and i mean significantly.

i agree with you about the vehicles but i think that maybe the character should play part of the columbian cartel (R* may as well throw all of the racial stereotypes @ us) and leave off right after salvatore was killed and they must find a decent replacement and fent off the triads at the same time

I may be the only one here who thinks this but.........NO RADIO STATIONS AT ALL! If theres anything good on them I've already got it, they bore me in no time so why can't we just have a user station? its the best one on SA.

+ A weapons chest in the garages for MORE WEAPONS & AMMO.

Wow, I actually disagree with everything except for "more weapons". Although it's obvious to disagree with the "no radio stations at all" part.

Weapons, I agree with more weapons, but I still believe the game has too many weapon inventory slots. I mean, who could carry a grenade, shotgun, rifle, pistol, baseball bat, didlo, rocket launcher and an MP5 all at the same time? The slots should be divided like in counter-strike or something. Primary weapon, (M-4, MP5, AK-47) a secondary weapon, (Deagle, 9mm) a grenade, and a heavy weapon. (Flamethrower, etc). Also, as you hold these weapons, they appear on some part of your character. Maybe if you carry an AK, it'll appear at your back or something, depending on the clothes you wear, perhaps. Also, to add on realism, as you carry more weapons, weight is added and your character may not be able to sprint with as much duration.

As for ammo, personally, I believe it'll be better with a lower limited ammo you can carry. Like in SA, you can hold up to 9990 or something like that. And worse, with the Ammu-Nation challenge glitch, it becomes uncountable. I prefer the limit to be around 100-200 for each weapon. I know it sucks but it doesn't trouble me if I have to go back to Ammu-Nation and stock up, it seems more realistic.

I'm not sure about my ideas, but if they rock, compliment me.

If they suck, tell me so, but you're gonna have to pay for that. ^_^

Edited by WiseGuyEddie