>>GTA4 Wishlist<<

Chris

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think it should be set in australia and u go througnh the outback and go to melbourne and hobart and stuff :D . And there would be aboriginal gangs that attack you with spears. Also i think you should be able to choose between a preset character or make your own character and choose his voice.

well i think it shouldent go to aust. It should stay in the in america because it would make more sence an american company doing a game based in america. If they based it in aust then they would probly gently caress up out accents not to mention everything else! :evil:

Futura GTA request: Non-static world / better real world simulation:

- Anyone who got an internetconnection will be connected to a server. A server that dynamically updates all things within the world. In two years there won't be anyone that doesn't got an internet connection - really.. it won't.

- The world is a real city. When any new building is built in the real city or demolished.. this will also show in-game (maybe not every piece of sh**-building.. but yeah.. you know).

- No mission limit. Missions are constantly updated through the internet server.

- Time is in real-time (or users computertime), so when it's night for you it's also night in the game.

- Radiostations are real radiostations streamed through the internet (if internetconnection is found etc)

- Pedestrians comes in all flavours, young and old (and yes... it could be a problem, but... only if the game has missions that specifically make you kill younger people etc? A sever penaly in-game could also solve this) Pedestrians are also constantly updated through the internet server.

- The world is influenced by current real-life politics. Stock market, currencty etc. This can also be updated through the server.

- Multiplayer missions and storylines. Play GTA.. but make a storyline that also require a friend (or bot if no friend..). Option to add / download other specially designed multiplayer missions but with up to 10 real people + voice chat ofcourse.

All in all.. The new GTA should try to emulate a real city as far as it can be done. Using internet to constantly update the world itself, missions and all imaginable things could really make GTA4 to a game that would be out of this world.

The main problem with all this updating would ofcourse be that it would cost money, but hey.. how much do you give for the ultimate experience?

yeah i was thinking about that not long ago, but its alot of work. If that is even possible why arent we doing it allready for ps2 and xbox?

i definently think there will be somthing like that in gta4 but not to that extent. I think a few downloadable cars, guns, missions and a few extras would be nice.

but wouldent that take away the chance of a sequel after gta4? think about it, they have an outlet to just keep updating their current game, they have plenty of room left on the disc(assuming) so with that in mind cant they just keep updating and updating for years untill the disc is filled up. then again it aint the worst idea because they could release the game earlier and then put in all the extras later.

ok im just stringing words together but it aint as far out as you might think. :lol:

-Should be able to get attacked by sharks in the ocean, dogs in the city, and not to sound too noobish or anything but I personally think it would be funny if bats could shit on you and do damage lol.

-Natural disasters are a GREAT idea lol.

-With the additional HD on the PS3 I think it would be a good idea to have an 'MP3 Player Station'.

-Be able to buy items from a shop and creat makeshift weapons (e.g. Can of deoderant, sticky tape and a lighter to creat a flamethrower. It can also be made so that you have a skill level on creation such as in SA with bycicle skill etc, so that if ur skill is LOW the makeshift weapons break easily).

-The ability to give your gang members odd jobs! (e.g. You can request a gang member to go and find you a certain type of car, and depending on your gangs influence, it varies in time)

-The ability to get a job may or may not be good depending on the way that R* went about it.... for example you could get a job as a cop and go around and possibly immitate Tenpenny from SA.

-I also think the idea about picking up things such as plastic bags and sticks, then using them as weapons is great.

-Flipping a car doesn't make it explode, just dies, though shooting the gas tank and simialer should still make it explode for obviouse reasons lol.

-Speedometer idea is also wicked.

-Getting Bloodstains on things such as weapons, cars etc it also good, such is the idea that if you get spotted by police with blood all over your clothes and stuff you should get a wanted level.

-Carwash is a good idea.

-Stun Guns are also a good idea, the same as any new weapons.

-Storing things in your trunk eg spare guns, dead bodies etc.

-Modern time and place setting.

-Other characters can get pulled up for commiting crimes, e.g. If an enemy gang member shoots at you first, the police should go for him instead of you.

-The ability to call emergency services and other gang members for some back up.

-Make the scenery into real life, by this i mean be able to knock down walls, as discussed earlier, cut down trees and use them as weapons.... even going to the extent where, if you need firewood for example, you can go and be cheap to cut your own INSTEAD of buying it.

-Give those useless 24-7 shops a purpose other than those video games.

-Should be able to use coathangers, screwdrivers etc. to pick car locks and stuff like that.

-Have regular events such as parades and as others have discussed before me, sporting events.

-Australia would be a nice setting for the next GTA lol.

-What about a fighting arena? Like the bloodring Banger arena, just instead of cars, a bunch of weapons spawn in the middle (Baseball bats, Golf Clubs, Katana's etc) and you have to run to the middle, grab one and fight to be the last one standing.

-The ability to disguise satchels, eg. Buy a barbecue, put the satchell in the barbecue, give it to an enemy and blow them up when they least suspect it.

-Papers and News on TV are both good ideas, this could open the gates for like cops to find your fingerprints and come after you days after you commit a crime, though this could be avoided by disposing bodies, such as putting them in your trunk and driving into the ocean, burning etc.

-SPIKE STRIPS!

-Usable drive-throughs rather than having to enter the fast food places to get your food.

-To be able to search dead bodies e.g. look in there pockets and stuff.

-Should have hotels incase your really injured and far away from a safehouse.

-Some more of those magnet helicopters like that one you use in SA when you steal the armoured car, that way when you do the import/export missions, you dont have to drive the cars the extremely long distances required.

-News reporters that actually film, then when you watch TV (in the game) you can see yourself killing people.

-The ability to set up ambushes, e.g. You could tell your homies to hang back, then you could cruise into an enemy territory and lure the gangsters into the trap, sort of like that mission in GTA3.

-Have paranormal activity, and if you take pictures you can sell them to the paper, TV etc. for some extra money!

In total, I believe in R* so they will probably come up with there own ideas and we'll all love it not unlike there previouse games.

Sorry if I have gone over any if not many previously discussed ideas, but i read from page 1 to page 23 of this forum and my eyes are killing me so this will have to do! lol

BTW, I think that GTA4 will come out in An October, im not saying this October but AN October, I believe this because if you look at the rest of the GTA series release dates, all BAR 1 have been released in an October lol. HOPE YOU ENJOY MY FIRST POST ON THIS SITE!!! :wacko:

Edited by Jarrad

i have a good idea for a new weapon to bring in that hasnt been introduced yet in a gta game... The bow and arrow and crossbow. Think about it. How amusing it could be to shoot arrows into your target person. I'd imagine pressing R1 could let you aim and pull back and then hitting the circle button can fire the arrow(obviously). Also have animals running around now and then. Pets like dogs and cats, Cattle in the fields, deer and shit in the woods. And animals can be crossing the street and you can run over them

Well I didn't read through the 31 pages of posts. I love some of ideas though especially the:

Air Ambulance

Speedometer

Interactive/Destructable Environment

Animals

Out of Town trips

More famous voice acting

Physical appearance damage

What I didn't see and again, maybe I missed them:

The ability to by ammo for a gun you already have.

As far as locales I'd like to see: NY, Boston and Providence and maybe Martha's Vineyard. :mellow:

Well I didn't read through the 31 pages of posts.  I love some of ideas though especially the:

Speedometer

More famous voice acting

Speedo-a big nono for me, ok maybe a small digi one in the hud next to/below your health then ok, but a huge analogue one will just take up too much room and will be distracting :thumbsdown:

More famous voice acting- I would choose quality over fame and i hope rockstar find some more unknown talent like maylay, his career will be big and successful all thanks to GTA, although famous i think samuel l jacko did a great job so yes famous talent is needed in a way

Yeah, I Think These Could Be Ideas For Teh New GTA:

Better Arcade Games. How About Having The Kill Frenzies from GTA, GTA London '69, and GTAII as Arcade Games, and you have to beat them all.

More Trains, Other than the Freight and Brown Streak Only. How About a Steam Train, or something.

I Would Like to see the return of the Zaibatsu Corporation, or something Similar, E.G a Superpower that is ultimately controlling every criminal gang.

Bring Back GOURANGA, From GTA

Also, not an iPod, But a Radio Walkman of some kind, so you can walk around and Ride Bikes and still hear the Radio, coz i hated missing chunks of VCPR if i flipped my car etc.

Downloadable Radio Stations.

Ability to BUY Rare cars, as opposed to having to Jack all your cars.

All The Gangs have CLEARLY Distinct Gang Cars, EG Mafia have Sentinels, Zaibatsu Have Z's on, etc.

Using Eyetoy (2?) Be able to create a character map based upon yourself.

Co-Op Storyline, But this isnt Essential for 100% (for all you larry loners out there!)

Speedometer, Obviously, but it can show EITHER Mp/h or Kp/h

I Think having screwy weapons would be cool, e.g, go into a Film Studios and leave with a Lightsaber or a Phaser or something.

Stunt Bonuses for BASE Jumps.

A Stunt Driving School?

Maybe a Religious Element, not a Killing thing, but your character can join a religion and his Appearance Changes, E.G Christianity = Crucifix, Hinduism = Turban etc.

Im Sure some Companies would Lend Branding to R* in return for Advertising Rights, e.g Carl Johnson, Wears NIKE SHOX!

I DEFINITELY Want the GTAI Title Song, by "Da Shootaz" Back.

Maybe He Could Meet Max Payne, Or Mona Sax, Or Involve the Inner Circle or something.

Thats All I Can Think Of Right Now, I'll Probably Think Of More Later.

if your gonna put down my idea then at least do your homework first ;) .ipod's have radios built in.and also you should wait a bit longer until you put down SA.if you've only gotten it.theres a driving school in san fierro, may not be stunt but it teaches you a few cool tricks.

-petrol

-tornadoes,hurricanes,and natural disasters

-be able to call people on your cell

-be able to have parties by telling people to come to your house

-able to sit down on furniture and watch t.v or listen to movies

-store n banks robbery

-be able to escape the po po and if u escape they will set up road blocks u will be on the news and if you have above a three star wanted level they will break in and search your houses

-when people die the paramedic will com and take them away to the hospital instead of bringing them back to life

-able to kidnap rivals gang members and get info about a killing of your member or about when is the next drug deal

-able to smoke and drink beer

-if u high or drunk your screen will get blury

- rival gangs put hits on you

-more weapons and vehicles

-be able to build your owned mansion with ur gang members protecting it and have a undergroung escape tunnel so if the po po come u can escape without them knowing

-if a v-i-p is at a club u can go kill him and if u do u now owned his bussness

-be able to setup deals and ambush others deals by killing everyone and taking all the drugs guns and other goods

-able to ask out any girl u see

-be able to have funerals for your homies

-peds have they own life

-peds can ask to be apart of your gang

-u can call people and ask if they want to hang out

-more mini games

-have actual sporting events

-when police arrest u u actually served time like if u were caught for stealing u will serve two days in jail but if u kill someone you will serve twelve days and while in jail u can lift weights talk to people or just chill

-be able to sleep

-when eating fast food u actually sit down or eat at home

-able to buy grocerees

-be able to destroy houses and buildings but a building company come fixes it

-more types of peds and gang members cuz i got tired of seeing the same person and the fat balla member and the fat grove member is the exact same person

-more mods tatoos and clothing options

-can have gang wars anywhere on the map

-able to owned drug factories,hit man,hookers,and drug dealer

-able to be a passenger and do drive byes

-more enterable buildings

-better rag doll physics

-when shot in leg you cant walk good and if you die you wake up in hospital

-have parties on yachts

-build an underground drug factories

-better graphics and sounds

-be able to see in the plane when flying

-have reporters at crime scenes asking questions bout what happen