>>GTA4 Wishlist<<

Chris

We really need to try to comment more on each others' wishes/ideas. That way this would really be a discussion.

I would like

skateboards

more weapons

more booze

more girls

more strippers

more citys

more great cars

offtopic: w00t 30th post

I consider that as a very vague post just to increase your post count. It's amazing really, on your 2nd day, 60+ posts??? Incredible.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My wishlist for GTA4:

-You get scrubs(marks?) after falling alot down/rolling after falling/ getting hit by cars etc (scars after f.ex fighting with knife remains)

-No gang members

-More "climbable" urban terrain

-Better animation on NPC's faces

-Abbility to wear an MP3 player, so you can listen to music while you're not in a vehicle.

-Abbility to do back/frontflips when walking

-Animals

-You can custom-make your own graffitti tags

-Ragdoll physics when people die

that's about it.... ^_^

Sorry if someones already said this but:

-nos meter/gauge

-split screen for 2 player mode

-online play

-building your own vehicle

-have more food options

-be able to compete sporting events

-be able to watch sports in the stadium

-have working t.vs that are always on not just when you play video games on it

The time won't show on your hud if you do not have a watch and you start with a crappy watch.

Able to compete in Judo, martial arts and that sort of stuff.

When you save, you sleep so when you load, you see your self gettin up.

When you pass all the missions in the game, you will still feel like playing it without getting all bored.So something in the game that will make you keep playing.

Do different types of expressions like cheering which might make peds talk to you.

Able to sell things in shops like a dildo

- more civilized cops (we crashed, we are wrong - they crashed, they r right)

- more unique stunts and dramatic jumps..

- more aerial missions

- ability to save graphics and movies

- and... hehehe... naughty mode:on ...more classy erotic scene.. (not just oh..ah and bang type..). after all this onez a mature game...

This is my wishlist for GTA4

Chains

rope

silverware (spoons,forks.etc)

can get a job for money

more cars

more wepons

go inside airports and the terminals (one of my favorite)

play more sports (like football, soccer, tennis)

animals

mug people of the streets

fish in the ocean bigger boats

jetskis

snow

I think the next GTA should have a central city, a 'hub' for the state/county/country. This would contain all the public buildings (libraries, banks, cinemas, gov buildings, law courts). Outside of this city there could be other cities, a considerable distance apart (like LS>SF), but with very good transport links to the central city (like LS>LV). There should be non-urban functions in the rural areas, like theme parks, airports and power stations, and lots of villages and farms dotted around.

Peds should act differently according to who and where they are. In the city, crime (muggers) and tramps (bums) should be everywhere. In the countryside, everybody stops to talk to each other and people give each other lifts and things. Hey, howabout hitch-hikers. I mean thats effectively what we do to get anywhere anyway, but our char should have the ability to get into the back of a car (shift-enter or something).

Tramps, chavs, normal peds, toffee-nosed peds and important peds should act differently to each other. Everybody should walk all over tramps, and interest should be drawn to political figures. Interest in streets should be directed to events moreso than everyone running over towards blown up cars and dead peds. Heads should turn at loud noises, and different people do different things, such as try to help, apprehend the asaylant, or run away with their tail between their legs.

Also, on Ragdoll effects. If someone falls on the edge of a building or cliff, and have one limb over the edge, it should dangle down. If you give them a little push they should twist as the fall (if dead) or scream and struggle if alive.

well , reading 34 pages is totally impossible for me ..lol newayz i seen some good ideas and i want to add some ..

1- Military/Naval bases should be protected by more than a couple of sam sites and some "Weekend soldiers" :tongue:

2- Planes that really needs a big runway to land/takeoff .. i really hated it when that big plane in SA ( called AT something i am not sure) tookoff befor the first quarter of LV Airport runway ..

3- Bank robbings when u actually rob a bank and get away with a dozen of millions or so .. lol

4- and that will look stupid i know but animals would be fine specially if there's a horse or something for the desert areas .. u know desert cant be a desert without horses

5- you can be more intractive with the main story charachters

Ex. in SA u can go visit sweet , ceaser or Woozie and talk to them abt stuff instead of meeting them only on missions

6- you can call ppl with ur cell phone

7- Being able to fly to San Andreas or Liberty city or vice city using boats or planes or even a passenger in a jet .. and move around in those cities and i dont mean like the Saint Mark's Bistro mission in SA ..

8- when you're on a viglante mission the police dont chase u .. bleh u're workin for them so is that the way they help ? .. and when u're workin as a viglante u can also call for back up or something

thats all for now .. i'll come up with some more :P

*Note : Rockstar development team are freakin Geniuses .. i am like 100% sure that they can come up with something is as big as 12 san andreas's ...

• 2 weeks later...

well im new here joined 2day,well im just sayin the city and time cos every1 else has said everyting i would like to see in "gta4",i would like it to be set in 2007/2008 cos as some people hv said is teh releas date of the next gta sometime 2007 october or somein and set in Dubai in the UAE. well thats were i would like it. :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest motor_kill_man

My wishlist:

-Speedometers

-any thing that as a motor runs on Fuel and you can run out of

fuel then you need to go to a gas station or something

-cars dont aways blow up

-Many different types of weather

-Being able to get drunk

-Being able to take drugs and to get mess up by them

-Cruise ships and skateboards and Surfboards and snowboards

-Things can be demolished and you can break anything

-you can buy a home then you can buy all types of things for it like

tvs, trees,beds,and more

-being able to do things with dead bodies like drag them into a pile and burn them

and move them and seal there clothes and stuff

-more bikes/pedel,more customizable stuff,more clothes, more cars, more radio stations and stuff

-split screen multiplayer or online and other thievs in city

-cut down trees and make fires and dig up dirt and stuff

-people steal from your houses, and you can get muged

-make your own dirt bike trails by cutting down trees and stuff

-start your own businesses

-more different types of Peds

-more misc weapons, bottles, newspaper, things like that

-you can get newspaper that the news is on and books and stuff and you can read it

-rides and stuff at parks and fairs

next part comeing

Guest motor_kill_man

-you can get helmets and the outfit for bikes and stuff

-more moto things like jet skis, more types of streetbikes

and dirtbikes like ones that look like kxs, and more types of

4 weelers, and snow mobiles and stuff

-A really huge map and you can vist other citys like vicecity and stuff

-you can call people with phones, payphones, cellphones,

-you can get a job like working as a cop and stuff and get fire

-Ability to see from inside the car instead of bumper view

-Ability to see from eyes view when walking and stuff

-make streetbikes and dirtbikes and stuff customizable

-Bank robbings

-beach and forest and swamps and stuff

-cats and dogs and birds you can have as your pet or just wild

-build your own gang when creating your gang, you get to choose your gangs cloths, hair style/color, get to choose your cars, but you can buy or steal them, creating the name. Your members don't only shoot when you shoot at something, if you are in trouble, your members get in front of you and shoot at the threat.and make your own character

-cars lock and have a alarms so you have to pick lock them and running red lights will cause cops to give chase

-u should be able to fish or cook your own meal

-u should be able to lock your doors

-when u have no shirt on u should be able to see the armor

-enter all buildings or pick lock them to unlock them

-merry your girl and have children and do it anytime or rape and to do eveing with a guy

*Yes, definately Split screen/Online Mode.

*You can Download Cars/Skins from a website, add it to the harddrive and theres an in-game menu, which allows you to 'ADD' it to the game. Complicated, I know.

*The ability to get in as a passenger

*The ability to 'call' taxis/ flag them down, an In-game map appears once you get in as passenger, and you can put a marker on where you want to go (my favourite)

*Kids and animals would be good too

* Smugglers run type missions

*A 'Secret' Underwater Cave where to store the goods and where you can find a 'secret' vehicle. MUST BE VERY DIFFICULT TO FIND! IE. A small hole to swim through, very nearly kills you to find it.

I agree with what motor_kill_man wanted.

* Vice Physics (well atleast not having the character kick off the back of the bike)

*No kids and animals

* street races (actual street races not the crap in SA)

* Mafia

* more bikes

BIG CITIES

Small Countrysides (took me 10 minutes to drive to a save point in SA)

And shortly after we come to find that rockstar has been sued out of bussiness...

Nice ideas akuma.

Also i would like..

Much larger countrysides :evil:

ability to go to a pipe and rip it from the wall and use it as a wepon.

Ability to go into the sewage syestem :mellow:

My wishlist:

-Speedometers

-any thing that as a motor runs on Fuel and you can run out of

fuel then you need to go to a gas station or something

-cars dont aways blow up

-Many different types of weather

-Being able to get drunk

-Being able to take drugs and to get mess up by them

-Cruise ships and skateboards and Surfboards and snowboards

-Things can be demolished and you can break anything

-you can buy a home then you can buy all types of things for it like

tvs, trees,beds,and more

-being able to do things with dead bodies like drag them into a pile and burn them

and move them and seal there clothes and stuff

-more bikes/pedel,more customizable stuff,more clothes, more cars, more radio stations and stuff

-split screen multiplayer or online and other thievs in city

-cut down trees and make fires and dig up dirt and stuff

-people steal from your houses, and you can get muged

-make your own dirt bike trails by cutting down trees and stuff

-start your own businesses

-more different types of Peds

-more misc weapons, bottles, newspaper, things like that

-you can get newspaper that the news is on and books and stuff and you can read it

-rides and stuff at parks and fairs

next part comeing

-you can get helmets and the outfit for bikes and stuff

-more moto things like jet skis, more types of streetbikes

and dirtbikes like ones that look like kxs, and more types of

4 weelers, and snow mobiles and stuff

-A really huge map and you can vist other citys like vicecity and stuff

-you can call people with phones, payphones, cellphones,

-you can get a job like working as a cop and stuff and get fire

-Ability to see from inside the car instead of bumper view

-Ability to see from eyes view when walking and stuff

-make streetbikes and dirtbikes and stuff customizable

-Bank robbings

-beach and forest and swamps and stuff

-cats and dogs and birds you can have as your pet or just wild

-build your own gang when creating your gang, you get to choose your gangs cloths, hair style/color, get to choose your cars, but you can buy or steal them, creating the name. Your members don't only shoot when you shoot at something, if you are in trouble, your members get in front of you and shoot at the threat.and make your own character

-cars lock and have a alarms so you have to pick lock them and running red lights will cause cops to give chase

-u should be able to fish or cook your own meal

-u should be able to lock your doors

-when u have no shirt on u should be able to see the armor

-enter all buildings or pick lock them  to unlock them

-merry your girl and have children and do it anytime or rape and to do eveing with a guy

Must you fucktards attempt to turn GTA into The Sims? GTA WILL NEVER BE LIKE THE SIMS. NEVER! Oh, yeah, I'm positive raping chicks will go over REAL well with Jack.

Quit trying to ruin GTA, dipshits.((that goes to anyone submitting ideas like, "Decorating your house and going to get groceries and getting married and having pets and kids and then growing old together and eventually you die! LIK, THAT WOULD BE T3H AWESOME!!!!!"))

Why would you want kids in the game? Seriously.

I can't believe people are actually CONGRADULATING MKM. Motor_Kill, DON'T double post. Especially on purpose. There was no need AT ALL for that double post. Next time, you'll get a warning.