>>GTA4 Wishlist<<

Chris

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think You should have a speedometer so You can see how fast You are going . You should also be able to buy stuff for Your safehouses and have be able to recruit more People to Your gang and gang members should be more Intelligant .

When You commit a crime and get busted by the Police they should try to handcuff You like they do in real life and if You shoot someone You sometimes dont get a wanted star so they should work on that as well. I also think that this time the wanted level should go beyond six stars. Police should do drive bys on Your car as well if they need to.

You should be able to access more buildings and buy more properties where You can get Missions from You should also have the ability to find and recruit People for a buisness and after You have completed an asset You should unlock a mystery vehicle like You did in vice city with the Zebra Cab.

i think there should be:

a speedometer

you should be able to run out of gas and buy more

there should be animals, and children (at least teenagers)

to get cops on you people should have 2 call the cops or a cop should have to see it happen

more guns and weapons

more cars

bigger map

real cars like BMW or mercedes

you should be able to explore every building

you should be able you use people as human shields or kidnap people

running your own business would be nice

also, it needs to take place in present day. i'm tired of 80s and 90s crap

needs to be longer

cops should go after you for speeding and traffic violations

people should flip out if you pull out a gun

bring back spike strips and ability to rob stores

you should be able to get scooters skateboards etc

there should be natural disasters like wild fires and earthquakes

you should be able to see pedestrians doing something besides walking in circles (like reading the paper walking their dog or playing with friends)

Why the hell would you call the cops on yourself

Try to actually understand what he means before you post a reply?

I consider tyler's wishlist another typical one, yet another person who likes the idea of having children in the game... If you people like a school system thingy going on, maybe have colleges or something, with students around 18 to early 20s.

And what's crappy about having the game set a few decades back?

Edited by WiseGuyEddie

Tyler, you need to know some shit about GTA and games in general. Infact, ALOT of people don't seem to understand some of this stuff.

you should be able to run out of gas and buy more

At one point in time, games were about having fun, not remembering to fill up your tank, feed your kids, and change your oil. Let's not change that.

there should be animals, and children (at least teenagers)

You think they get shit now? Yeah, imagine what would happen if they did that. Some idiot would kill/rape little kids and blame it on GTA.

to get cops on you people should have 2 call the cops or a cop should have to see it happen

For the most part, the cop system is pretty realistic. I don't care if a cop isn't around, if you shoot someone IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD, they will be after you. And usually, there IS a cop around. Just because you can't see behind you doesn't mean something isn't there. I'm seriously tired of people contradicting themselves with this one((wanting more realism, yet believing that being able to get away with more crime is more realistic)).

real cars like BMW or mercedes

Enjoy your perfect cars that will never have a single scratch on them. I'll enjoy wrecking the shit out of my "fake" cars. If you don't understand this, research some.

Besides how things look and what the music sounds like, what really represents the time era? Nothing that will effect gameplay, that's for sure.

cops should go after you for speeding and traffic violations

Refer to my first comment. I DESPISE that aspect of Driver. Let's not ruin this game, people.

Thanks for letting me pick apart your post. Just so you know, anyone who posts their wishlist, prepare yourself. If you have stupid wishes, I WILL let you know. I'm tired of the same stupid crap over and over. Especially the stupid fad of wanting everything more realistic. You'll only enjoy the new-found realism for a short while, then you'll get tired of it and either stop playing or cheat to get around it.

Why the hell would you call the cops on yourself

i said people should have to call the cops on you moron

Besides how things look and what the music sounds like, what really represents the time era? Nothing that will effect gameplay, that's for sure.

that's what i'm saying. i'm sick of pink building from vice city and crappy 90s music. also the cars. i can't stand the stupid lookin models

Thanks for letting me pick apart your post. Just so you know, anyone who posts their wishlist, prepare yourself. If you have stupid wishes, I WILL let you know. I'm tired of the same stupid crap over and over. Especially the stupid fad of wanting everything more realistic. You'll only enjoy the new-found realism for a short while, then you'll get tired of it and either stop playing or cheat to get around it.

i kinda agree with you here. the running out of gas and cops chasing you for traffic laws would be cool at first but it would get boring after a while. youre right

Edited by Spasmodically_Insane

CRAPPY 90's music? Sir, San Andreas had the best soundtrack yet. That's ONLY considering Bounce FM and SF-UR. Then add in the variety of stuff they had.

Another thing, don't double post.

San andreas did have the best soundtrack, but it couldve been better if it was present day music as it is much better than old music. although,

K-DST, Radio X and Radio Los Santos were great radio stations

Also, about you thinking getting gas would get boring after a while, im just curious, but i take it you hated that fact that you would have to go get more food or you would lose health and muscle?

also, when did i double post because i noticed that you double posted in the gtalcs wishlist

Edited by tyler

CRAPPY 90's music? Sir, San Andreas had the best soundtrack yet. That's ONLY considering Bounce FM and SF-UR. Then add in the variety of stuff they had.

Another thing, don't double post.

San andreas did have the best soundtrack, but it couldve been better if it was present day music as it is much better than old music. although,

K-DST, Radio X and Radio Los Santos were great radio stations

Also, about you thinking getting gas would get boring after a while, im just curious, but i take it you hated that fact that you would have to go get more food or you would lose health and muscle?

also, when did i double post because i noticed that you double posted in the gtalcs wishlist

1. There is probably more good old music than new.

2. Yes, I despise the whole food/workout thing. It's stupid. I don't play in one sitting long enough for him to die.

3. You double posted here, but I fixed it by editing your first post and deleting your second one. You OBVIOUSLY skipped over the part in my post on the LCS wishlist in which I stated I HAD to double post, because of BBCode limitations.

Edited by Spasmodically_Insane

first one for me!

I think both the workingout and eating can be a fun thing to change the looks of your character but he should'nt get hungry cause that was pretty annoying, especially if you were in the middle of nowhere where there were'nt any restaurants.

this is my wishlist:

Create a character to start with or choose from old ones.

Select his gang/mafia were all the old and some new should be avaiable.

(To have an own gang would suck cause if you're the boss who's gonna give you the missions?)

more ways to change the looks of the character:

more tattoos( perhaps a way to create or edit them and be able to place them where ever you want)

more clothes( perhaps some disign/edit thing here too, like if you want to change color or get a gang logo on a motorcycle jacket )

more haircuts

more facialhair-styles

Longer and better story

Be able to go to all old cities and some new ones too

Present time

first one for me!

I think both the workingout and eating can be a fun thing to change the looks of your character but he should'nt get hungry cause that was pretty annoying, especially if you were in the middle of nowhere where there were'nt any restaurants.

this is my wishlist:

Create a character to start with or choose from old ones.

Select his gang/mafia were all the old and some new should be avaiable.

(To have an own gang would suck cause if you're the boss who's gonna give you the missions?)

more ways to change the looks of the character:

more tattoos( perhaps a way to create or edit them and be able to place them where ever you want)

more clothes( perhaps some disign/edit thing here too, like if you want to change color or get a gang logo on a motorcycle jacket )

more haircuts

more facialhair-styles

Longer and better story

Be able to go to all old cities and some new ones too

Present time

Thank you. youre the first to agree with me about a present day setting. i love all of you ideas. youve got some pretty good ideas

what i mean by "in gta4 i think you should be able to run your own business" i mean that you should be able to organize your own gang. you should be able to kidnap people and force them to be in your gang. then you should be able to choose their colors, clothes, guns, tatoos, hairstayles, cars and turf. you should also be able to choose what type of business they'll be in. (Like resturants etc)

you should also be able to blow up buildings. you should be able to blow them up and then a construction crew would come out and rebuild it.

and then, not only should you be able to kidnap people, but you should be able to demand a ransom.

I was dissapointed with the SA soundtrack. There's nothing worse than listening to "Welcome to the Jungle" or "Freebird" 1000 times because you can't afford a hard drive.

R* should take a hint from Neversoft and add more B-List and underground music to GTA 4, saving them the hassle of paying royalties to big time bands. They shouldn't omit bonified classics, just lean more to the quantity side when dealing with 100+ hrs of play time.

Jazz and Classical radio isn't a bad idea either, and the more talk radio and parody commercials the better.

yeah if your annoyed by the same old song switch the station. the best stations are K-DST, Radio X, and Radio Los Santos. the worst is K-ROSE. i hate country music.

Also, i discovered a way to switch the songs you hate. when a song comes on, switch the station then switch back. right when the title of the station turns yellow, change the station then change it back before the station starts playing. and a new song will play (This only works in San Andreas). if you change the station before the title turns yellow, it won't work. if you change the station after the song starts to play, it wont work. you'll have to do it again

so whenever free bird of welcome to the jungle comes on, try this

Edited by tyler

I thought that this topic was about a GTA4 "Wishlist". Instead when I got in here, I was surrounded with off-topicness. Someone should do something before these n00Bs take over the forum with their stupididty.

Just so this post doesnt get deleted, heres something I should add to me wishlist:

Be able to choose your race/ethnicity/nationality, so that way if youre a white supremacist(which some of the people on this forum are because they dont like GTA: SA just because youre an African American in it) you can be white if you want to, and vice versa.

I think people misunderstood me.

I was talking more about the music getting redundant than just disliking certain songs. The reference to the hard drive was because xbox users (with their hard drives) can upload their own music. Sorry if I wasn't very clear.

By the way Dude, adding underground, jazz, and classical music to create a better radio is part of my wishlist. But while I'm at it, what about a subway system (kinda like in III, but with many more destinations) that can take you a few blocks away or across the map?

On the destructive side, I've always wanted to be able to plant car bombs at will. A better melee combat system would be nice too.

PS. It takes an unconscious racist to use "white" and "African American" in the same statement.

Edited by MIDI the Elf

I think people misunderstood me.

I was talking more about the music getting redundant than just disliking certain songs.  The reference to the hard drive was because xbox users (with their hard drives) can upload their own music.  Sorry if I wasn't very clear.

By the way Dude, adding underground, jazz, and classical music to create a better radio is part of my wishlist.  But while I'm at it, what about a subway system (kinda like in III, but with many more destinations) that can take you a few blocks away or across the map? 

On the destructive side, I've always wanted to be able to plant car bombs at will.  A better melee combat system would be nice too.

PS. It takes an unconscious racist to use "white" and "African American" in the same statement.

It equals racism to put both black people and white people in the same sentence? How? Would you prefer him to use the term blacks?

Now we're off topic. When you say "white" (in reference to skin color) you shouldn't say "african american" for the sake of political correctness. Its a pet peeve of mine when people do that.

When searching for a label to specify race, America can't seem to agree whats acceptable. "Black" is a color (or the absence of it, technically speaking) and "African Amercian" suggests pride in one's heritage. Same thing with the use of "white" and "Caucasion American." So we're either all colors, or the product of our individual heritages, so long as we're equal.

Next time I'll keep my mouth shut and not try to point out hypocrisy.

Anyway Dude's suggestion is bogus because R* couldn't hire anyone to do the voice acting for a character of non-specified race, and why would we want to pander to the white supremacist gamer in the first place?

Edited by MIDI the Elf

Now we're off topic.  When you say "white" (in reference to skin color) you shouldn't say "african american" for the sake of political correctness.  Its a pet peeve of mine when people do that.

When searching for a label to specify race, America can't seem to agree whats acceptable.  "Black" is a color (or the absence of it, technically speaking) and "African Amercian" suggests pride in one's heritage.  Same thing with the use of "white" and "Caucasion American."  So we're either all colors, or the product of our individual heritages, so long as we're equal.

Next time I'll keep my mouth shut and not try to point out hypocrisy.

Anyway Dude's suggestion is bogus because R* couldn't hire anyone to do the voice acting for a character of non-specified race, and why would we want to pander to the white supremacist gamer in the first place?

To correct you, WHITE is the lack of color. UNLESS you are going by what you SEE, and not what color the object actually is. White reflects EVERY color, therefore making it every color to the eye, or white. But black ABSORBS every color. So this can go either way, y'know.

And are you saying the white supremacist gamer doesn't matter? Aren't we all equal? :rolleyes: