>>GTA4 Wishlist<<

Chris

Pls don't go off-topic, I was born in africa, I live in america now, and i'm white. I hope you understand what I mean.

Back on-topic:

When flying in an airplane then you should be able to move around inside, getting food, saving, getting parachute and jump out of flight, health and armor and many more, but one thing, no weapons in airplane or ability to attack is cancelled otherwise if this happens then rockstar will probably get sued for terrorist ideas.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pls don't go off-topic, I was born in africa, I live in america now, and i'm white. I hope you understand what I mean.

Back on-topic:

When flying in an airplane then you should be able to move around inside, getting food, saving, getting parachute and jump out of flight, health and armor and many more, but one thing, no weapons in airplane or ability to attack is cancelled otherwise if this happens then rockstar will probably get sued for terrorist ideas.

What does YOUR off-topic have to do with mine? :rolleyes:

Yeah, being able to walk in the planes is a good idea, but you know how close the camera would be to the character?

Heres how you use the word "black" and "white" when youre talking about people. NOTE: The following sentences are here for comic relief and DO NOT reflect the opinions of "The Dude":

"Youre all being black by listening to yo rap music wit yo arms hangin' out da windows goin' up n' down."

"Youre all being white by being assholes."

And for the record, I am Caucasian.

Now to get back on topic, I think the next GTA should have poor people in it pushing shopping carts around, filled with cans and shit, so you can kick the carts over, and kick the bums asses.

Back to the game. (Dude, you need to reconcile your differences with the residentially challenged)

Aquatic life needs to be improved for GTA 4

-How 'bout changing tides (high and low), and actual surf? The waves in San Andreas were practically nonexistant.

-There should be more civilian boats on the water, and the police shouldn't just ignore you when you crash your ride into the lake. Maybe they could give you a ride to shore (if you don't have a wanted level).

-Underwater secret areas sound cool, as long as the textures and marine life are improved. It would be nice to see animals that interact or respond to you somehow. Maybe you could hitch a ride with a dolphin.

-It would be nice if there were some rivers, with rapid portions and calm portions, maybe a kayak vehicle operated like the bike in SA.

-Peds should swim, and you should be able to get scuba gear.

-Add sharks and stinging jellyfish in saltwater areas. That would make swimming a little more interesting.

Edited by MIDI the Elf

mountain ranges forests

lakes waterfalls etc

jobs people actually doing jobs

if you jump off a high ledge e.g roof of a house you should brake an arm/leg and have to limp to the hospital to get crutches and you have these for a few days

hitchikers you can do it and so can nplc's

a wider range of missions

more important landmarks like empire state or twin towers

erm thats all i can think of for now more l8a

Don't say ideas are gay. How do you know the sexuality of his ideas? Have you started coming onto them or something?

The idea of being rescued is actually interesting. Ambulances resusitate dead pedestrians in the street, so why can't they come and pick us out of the water. If our health is low and we're just staying still in the water, a coastguard should come along and give us the opportunity to hop in his boat whilst he drives to shore.

Not too keen on the aquatic life idea, turtles and jellyfish is enough for me. if dolphins existed then you would be able to shoot them, and not many people would like that. Maiming humans is fine but as soon as it gets to animals its a no-no. Maybe seeing dolphins pass by, yea okay, but not it being a big proper interactive object.

I agree with you 100% on your underwater texture idea. If you use the water modifier you can completely remove the water, and see that the underwater modelling it absolutely crap, no effort gone into it at all. Wrecked ships, pickups and maybe a flooded village in a reserviour should all be added, as well as a little bit of detail. Any secret area is fine by me, and underwater should be no exception.

Scuba diving is actually an excellent idea - you would be able to go underwater for 'hours' James Bond -style. Peds should be able to swim, you are absolutely right. Howabout peds going to the harbour actually getting in a boat and driving off with it, they can get out of cars and drive off easily enough. Maybe even taking out groups of tourists (from the airport or hotel) and going scuba diving with them? Great ideas.

Parky, your idea or a cast or crutches is actually okay, if we do an injury that would be like a broken leg, an ambulance could come up to us and put a cast on then we can walk away, just maybe a little slower than normal, then after 24 game hours it falls off - thats not bad. Just not have to go to hospital every time we jump off a low building.

Hitchiking is fun - you SHOULD be able to stand at the side of a road and wait for someone to pull up, and you get in their car as a passenger, just like prostitutes do. Its not a big step for prositutes to turn into hitchikers, just combine it with the taxi feature.

I think it would be fun not to hotwire cars but to be able to sabotage them. Its a perfect mission where you go up to a car and pull out its spark plug - much more effective than shooting the tyres or just blowing up the car.

How about something simple:

like when your steal an idle car you have to hotwire it.

or learn hoe to unlock locked car doors

that would be cool

no because it would take forever and cops will notice and arrest you before you get a chance to drive the car. you should be able to punch in the window and unlock cars

Don't say ideas are gay. How do you know the sexuality of his ideas? Have you started coming onto them or something?

no offense, but you're an idiot

How can you call me an idiot and not mean any offense? Especially since you don't have a point. If you say someone's ideas are gay, are you right? So the ideas are homosexuals? It makes no real sense, its offensive. "I dont like those ideas" is what everybody else is saying, but no it has to be "those ideas are gay".

How can you call me an idiot and not mean any offense? Especially since you don't have a point. If you say someone's ideas are gay, are you right? So the ideas are homosexuals? It makes no real sense, its offensive. "I dont like those ideas" is what everybody else is saying, but no it has to be "those ideas are gay".

actually, a few posts down on page 1 of this topic, i noticed that in one of Saps's postes he says,"windsheild wipers: gay and pointless"

actually, a few posts down on page 1 of this topic, i noticed that in one of Saps's postes he says,"windsheild wipers: gay and pointless"

Rule number one, Do not question a admin.

and what spaz said was 8 flipping months ago.

I will say this now you sir are a n00b,Some people might be offended by you saying "gay"

nuff said.

Back on topic.

I would like to have your cars be turned into balls of crushed metal when u crashed bad enought, and die in your car :evil:

Use burnouts example :innocent:

Rule number one, Do not question a admin.

and what spaz said was 8 flipping months ago.

I will say this now you sir are a n00b,Some people might be offended by you saying "gay"

nuff said.

Back on topic.

I would like to have your cars be turned into balls of crushed metal when u crashed bad enought, and die in your car :evil:

Use burnouts example :innocent:

yeah you should be able to die in car crashes

Edited by tyler

Here's my Wishlist:

- Better driver AI

- Better HUD and Weapons

- Bigger City, but more ways to get around it

- Be able to ride cabs and taxis, and choose the destinations using a map or co-ordinates.

- Car interiors to have different types of seat covers and have a working window wiper.

- Pedestrians getting umbrellas out when raining

- Different Radio Stations on each areas, plus more stations

- More sun like in Vice City

- Larger roads and highways with lots of fly-overs. Better, if more fly-overs are located throughout the cities, like in Los Santos.

- Snow, tornadoes, better hurricanes, draughts

- Being able to sit on the seats when eating, or when not eating

- Better HUD and Weapons

- Different Radio Stations on each areas, plus more stations

i really like your ideas, but isn't the hud, the thing that tellls you your money, gun, health, and time? It it is, i hope it has regular time, not military

I hope it doesnt have different radio stations in different areas. Radio Los Santos was my favorite in san andreas. i would go crazy if i couldnt listen to it driving up mount chiliad or across the dam

This is wat i think

Better story than any other gta since SA's story suked

play golf,tennis,Console,comp,surf and you know

have more gifts and can date anyone

have drugs...

get a job like lawyer, docter and yeh

enter all buildings

way more missions and no missions like demolition man in vice city

can laugh,cof,fart,can go to the loo if u want,cry and the others

if u shoot some one their arms will break but still live like halo

can do things like sims 2

more detail for the whole game

huge map...and go other cities with aeroplane (passenger)

underground station..

more talking with pedestrians but not annoying

childrens...

blow up buildings and builder come and fix it

have more homies

What are u thinking this game is, it is not the sims... If you want to be a doctor, then play the sims... Not GTA..

A thing I think should be in the new GTA, is a place where you can tune your car, with anything, like in race games.

I know this thread is GTA wishlist, but don't post lists with vague suggestions about improving the game. I know we all want better weapons, better graphics and more indoor environments for the game.

This is a given people. Stop posting obvious/repeat/incredibly vague ideas.

How is R* going to improve GTA if all the only criticism is "the story in SA sucked...the story in GTA 4 should be better"???

I know there are people with more creativity than that reading this thread.

And I thought we established that there should be no required eating in GTA 4. What a waste of game time that was. Building and maintaining muscle should be taken out too; hand to hand combat should just be improved through fighting and sparring.

Melee combat could be improved a lot in the next GTA. I'd like to see additional combos (weapon combos would be cool), a block move that actually has practical use, and some grapples or throws.

A few additions and an improved fighter AI for enemies could make street fighting fun in GTA 4.

The "multiple fighting styles" didn't work well in San Andreas, and they should either expand upon these to make each style substantial, or drop them for a single move set.

I don't know about taking damage/dying in car crashes. I think the you're-fine-till-you're-on-fire system they have now works pretty well.

I know this thread is GTA wishlist, but don't post lists with vague suggestions about improving the game.  I know we all want better weapons, better graphics and more indoor environments for the game. 

This is a given people.  Stop posting obvious/repeat/incredibly vague ideas. 

How is R* going to improve GTA if all the only criticism is "the story in SA sucked...the story in GTA 4 should be better"??? 

I know there are people with more creativity than that reading this thread. 

And I thought we established that there should be no required eating in GTA 4.  What a waste of game time that was.  Building and maintaining muscle should be taken out too; hand to hand combat should just be improved through fighting and sparring.

Melee combat could be improved a lot in the next GTA.  I'd like to see additional combos (weapon combos would be cool), a block move that actually has practical use, and some grapples or throws. 

A few additions and an improved fighter AI for enemies could make street fighting fun in GTA 4.

The  "multiple fighting styles" didn't work well in San Andreas, and they should either expand upon these to make each style substantial, or drop them for a single move set.

I don't know about taking damage/dying in car crashes.  I think the you're-fine-till-you're-on-fire system they have now works pretty well.

eating and muscle and stats should stay, but you shouldnt have to eat

I want the next Grand Theft Auto to be set in Vancouver. This way you could still have all the crime of a GTA world, plus a whole lot more.

The Rockie Mountains aren't to far from Vancouver, and the Pacific Ocean is just right beside it. I think Vancouver is a better idea then Los Angeles 'cause you still have the same things, but you have winter.

Think of all the stuff you could do if the next Grand Theft Auto had winter. You would be able to ski/snowboard down the mountains, ice skate, snowmobile, plus a whole lot more.

I don't feel Vancouver would be a huge difference then say if you set the game in Japan, Mexico, or Europe. In Vancouver they still have drugs, street racing, gangs, and they speak the english language.

The game should be set in 2005, so it would be modern day. The storline would deal with drugs and street racing. Here's an idea for a storyline. The opening scene is you in Los Santos going to the airport to move to Vancouver. The reason you need to move to Vancouver is because your brother who lives there is having trouble with a gang. Your brother lent a guy $5000 dollars. The guy didn't pay back your brother so your brother beat him to death. Your brother didn't know the guy was in a gang, and the gang goes after your brother. Your job is to protect your brother as well as possible. You must buy a house high in the Rockies and let him stay there. While he's staying there your trying to get money to scout for a few people to help you. Your brother already has three friends that are helping out, but that's not even close to being enough. You need at least twenty guys to help you win the gang war. To get the twenty guys you must to work for them, then they will join your gang. You must pay each guy $20,000 to join though. The missions you do for people range from burning down houses, to winning street races. A few side missions that should be included in the game are: growing, harvesting, and selling dope, illegal street racing, delivery person, and of course the old side missions from the previous Grand Theft Auto's. Once you get the 20-30 guys you need, you start to plan on how you will attack them. Just like planning for the heist in SA, you must do missions sort of like that. You would have to steal guns to give to your guys. You would have to collect explosives from mines, and you would have to steal some armored vehicles from S.W.A.T. Once you do all these you set up an ambush at there headquarters. You would have to walk into the building and shoot someone. Once they start chasing you, run outside and jump into your car. Be sure that they don't destroy your car before you finally lead them to your headquarters high in the Rockie Mountains. Once you finally get to your base, your guys will snipe at the other gang. You would have to lead a few guys into a trap, and once there in there you would lock the door and set off the bomb. That would kill about 10 people, but about 30 other enemies remain. You and your guys are outnumbered so you have to drive away and try and get rid of them. Someone would phone up an allie gang and you would lead them right into there headquarters. They would shoot at the enemy gang and soon all the enemies would be dead. The main story missions only account for 65% of a total 100%. 10% would be of finding hidden packages, and the other 25% would be doing side missions.

A few things I want in the next Grand Theft Auto are:

-Skateboards

-Rivers that flow fast and will push you along

-Big waves in the ocean

-A jump kick added to a fighting style

-Ability to customize your house by buying stuff for it such as an arcade machine, pictures, a pool for the backyard, new carpets, new windows, new walls, a fridge, or a place to put all your stuff (guns, drugs, alchohal, money, etc.)

-Online play

-Split screen multiplayer

-About three-five times the size as San Andreas and it should include: mountains, rivers, ocean, one big city, 5 small towns, lakes, farms, highways, expressways, ski hills, train tracks, and huge mansions scattered thoughout the entire place.

-There should be two seasons: winter and summer

-On the farms should be animals such as: horses, cows, sheep

-There should be kids in the game with schools

-People should walk around with dogs or cats

-If your in the water, a shark should attack you sometimes

-There should be natural disasters like: earthquakes, or avalanches

-There should be skating rinks where you would see people playing hockey

-Realistic building that are actually in Vancouver should be included in the game

-A marina should be in the game, and there would be sail boats all over the ocean

-There would be large mansions which you can buy

-You should be able to buy, own, and operate your own buisnesses

-Planes with large bombs could be found at a military base

-The military base is where one of your missions would be based

-After that mission, the military base is yours to own

-Besides just a police wanted level, there should be a gang wanted level. This way, if you kill gang members from a certain gang the gang wanted level will go up and once it it's the max, the gang would have a gang war with your gang

-Rockstar should include rag doll physics, but not too much. This way, when you fall off a building you would be able to see your broken leg or whatever it was you broke

-The radio stations should be like this: three rock, two rap, one techno, one world music, one country, one jazz, one talk radio, and one news radio

-Some billboards in the game would move

-There should be a theme park and you would be able to go on the bumper cars there

Here's some ideas I've had before (some might be same as these:

My list would include:

-Atomic bombers

-Country wide

-Stuff you rob you can use

-Higer mountains

-More traffic

-Way more missions

-Harder missions

-More arcade games

-Choose to be male or female and if you choose female it would have a different storyline

I think the game should be set in the 1970's. You should be in a mafia crime family and you have to take over other families. You should be able to go up to cops and pay them bribes so they don't kill you. It should be set in chicago and it's country side.

Different types of missions instead of always having to kill someone. There should only be one or two people in the story line you have to kill. There should be more missions like black project or vertical bird. Able to buy and run a casino. hire people for your casino. If you own a car store, you have to make the sales. more things in the house should be useable. More melee weopons. Auto-aiming on the rifle.

Here's another list of stuff I want:

-One of the mansions has your own hairdressers that you don't have to pay.

-Buy a hairdressing place

-buy a tatto parlor

-more heist missions

-set in the 1970's

-Once you get 100% you can fly back to VC or SA or even LC

-Islands in the middle of the ocean

-If they can go forever and ever with the water, they should be able to do -that with land

When you go into the water, it should get deeper the further you go.

They should have it that when you shoot a ped the other peds take cover in anything around them. They should have more missions like stowaway and the one where you have to shoot the guys in the lear jet. If your jumping into water you should be able to do flips or something. You should pick a gang you want to be in. You can recruit any ped off the street and have him in your gang.

They should let you be able to take gang members with you on missions.

They should have it so that when you do it with your GF you get a kid and he follows you everywhere you go. He looks up to you, and the more worse you act, the worse he will act. Your kid would get bigger as time goes by. Once he's old enough he will runaway and join a rival gang. On the final mission you will have to shoot and kill your kid cause he betrayed you.

Another List:

Better AI

More missions like 'Black Project'

FBI headquarters in the game

SWAT headquaters in the game

6 Cities

Islands in the ocean

More Gangs

Takes place in all of America

When gangs attact you, they will have snipers you can't see

When recruiting gang members, you should tell them there posistion

When you get in a fight, a whole bunch of peds should form around you and starting cheering you on, yelling, "FIGHT, FIGHT." You should be able to buy your own yacht and have parties on it. You should be able to sit down on a bench or a chair, by pressing triangle. You should be able to go into the radio studios, and there should be television studios you can go into. There should be rides at the themepark that actually move. You should do more stealt missions and secret missions. You should be able to give your gang members weopons, or take them to Ammunation and they can buy there own weopons. There should be an arcade room, where you can play all the videogames. You should have a Chopper that you can mod at a bike modding place. You should be able to enter NASCAR races and get a trophy if you win. You should be able to spraypaint anything you want, and you can design your own tag (like Tony Hawk's Underground Two).

They should have more animations in the game. Like when your in the karate place, you see the guys in there actually practicing there moves on each other. There should be missions in the game, where you and your homies get in a plane and fly to another city, then you all jump out. When you jump out, when of your homies parachute rips off, and you have to get to him, before you hit the ground. There should be surf boards in the game, so you can just walk up to it, press triangle, and run out into the ocean and surf. In one mission, you should get mixed up as a military guy, and you have to fight a war, or a riot in the city. There should be different cop outfits, like a SWAT one, a FBI one, a CIA one, a Navy one, an Airforce one, an Army one, and a special forces one, like the US Navy SEALs. You should be able to take an ax and cut down trees. There should be sludge hammers, and in one mission you have to hit a guy with one to knock him out. And on the top of the screen, it will say how much time you have to complete the mission, before he wakes up. There should be skyscrapers that you can go in, and go up the elevater and go on every floor of every building (who knows, with the Playstation three, they just might be able to do that). Robberies should be a little less chalenging, like you can sneek into someones house during daylight hours. You should be able to see people walking to there work in the morning, and there would be at certain times, more traffic then other times (like rush hour at five o' clock). Mountains should be higher, and there should be mountain ranges, instead of just one big mountain in the middle of no where. You should be able to ski or snowboard down the slopes of the mountain. There should be a ski chalet, where you'll see other people that ski inside there. When your skiing, there should be rocks, jumps, a chairlift to get up, and other skiiers you would see skiing down also. There should be races on the hill, and if you win, you move on to another hill. That's my list so far, I hope you like it.

I want a Segway in the next game. That would be awesome, it would have the same type of controls has the one in real life does, so it would be like if you push the analog stick forward, than the Segway would move. I'm not sure if anyone else posted this, but people are thinking it might be in either Tokyo or Colombia. I would much rather have it in Columbia, since it is known for producing cocaine and distrubiting it to the rest of the world. You would probably be pretty poor, and the game would be mostly drug related. If it was in Tokyo it would still be pretty cool. It would be a little weird at first, since it would have different radio stations, and you wouldn't be a black guy or a white guy anymore, you would be Japenese. If they do have it in Tokyo, I would guess most of the missions would deal with the Yakazu fighting the Triads. The cars should have real life brands, and if it were to be in Tokyo, then they would have companies like: Suzzuki, Nissan, Toyota, and the other Jappenese cars. I'm hoping it would stay in the United States, or even move northward and spread out into Canada. I have a few things I would wish for if it was in Canada. My first thing, would be to have the Rocky Mountains. Skiing, snowboarding, or even snowmobiling would be a great new feature to the Grand Theft Auto series. If it were to be in Canada, then the cities that they must include are: Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, and Edmonton. In Toronto, they would have the CN Tower and the Skydome. The Skydome would be awesome. They might even add in a new feature where you can play baseball. In Vancouver they would have the Rocky mountains around that area. There would be a great view of the Ocean and there could be random earthquakes. In Montreal people would have a french accent and you would be able to see that theme park that's on an island in Montreal. Edmonton would be awesome. The main reason of course is because of the West Edmonton Mall. That would be awesome. Every store that's in the game would be jam packed into a huge mall. The mall would have all the features as the one in real life does. It would have a theme park, a water park, submarines, and even pirate ships. Now I'm going to think of what the game would be like if it was still in the United States of America. A few cities that I could think of that haven't already been done are: Chicago, Washington, Dallas, Detroit, Boston, Philidelphia, Seattle, Houston, or Minneapolis. Chicago would have a great skyline, and have structures like the John Hancock Center, the Sears Tower, and other enormous skyscrapers. I don't know much about Chicago, except that Oprah Winfrey lives there, and she gets a great view of Lake Michigan. Washington would also be an awesome place for the game to take place. The missions would have to deal more with politics and the FBI rather than gang related missions. Dallas would be a fun place for the game to take place. You would get to see the Dallas Cowboys and go sniper a few of there players so they lose the game. It the game was set in Detroit than the game would deal with more of gang releated things. There would be more drugs and it would probably bring the feel of Los Santos back (except with no palm trees). Boston would be another great spot for the game to take place. You would be a collage student at Harvard University, and then you get into trouble. After you keep doing bad things, then you get accepted into a gang. You are then forced to kill your professer at the school, or they'll shoot you. Philidelphia would probably be a pretty good place for the game to be set. All I know about Philidelphia is that it's a pretty big city and that's about all. If the game was set in Seattle, than you would be able to do lots of different things, like go into Microsoft Headquarters and kill Bill Gate's. If the game was set in Houston, then you could go into the NASA center and steal a few of there cool jets or spacecrafts. The last city that I would want Grand Theft Auto to take place in if it were to be in the States is Minniapolis. Everyone knows the Mall of America and Valley Fair are in that city, but there's other things too. I'm not sure what they are but I'm sure most of you do. Some different features I would like to see in the next game are: ability to by alchoal, weed, cigerettes, cocaine, heroine, crack, or cigars. I would also like to see more man powered vehicles like: scooters, different or more bikes, rollerblades, canoes, paddleboats, and that's about it. For sports, I would like to see: tennis, baseball, better basketball including more or different moves, football, hockey, soccer, or stalk car auto racing. For clothing stores, I would like to see: a store where you can buy gangsta/rapper type clothing, a store where you can buy army clothing or cop uniforms, a store which only sells clothing like for certain jobs, and I would also really like to see a huge mall where all this can be sold. If they were going to include other things to buy besides clothing and guns, I would like to see you be able to buy: pellet guns, water guns, paintball guns, a microwave so you can cook your own food at home instead of having to go to a fast food restraunt to purchase it, a toolset so you can fix your own car instead of having to drive into a car shop such as Transfender or Pay n' Spray. For different star levels I would like to see: local police (one star), more local police (two stars), out of town police plus a helicoter (three stars), SWAT plus two helicopters (four stars), FBI (five stars), CIA (six stars), local Military (seven stars), out of town military (eight stars), Secret Service (nine stars), and finally other countries military's (ten stars). A few other features I would like to see are: doing dives into the water, plane's should go much higher than they did, walkmen's so you can listen to music while you walk and while you walk up to random people and saw them in half with your chainsaw, you should be able to costimize your graffiti tag, more tricks available to do on the BMX, motorcycle races, more street races, submarines that can go really deep into the water, a jungle or more terrain, long mountain ranges, islands in the middle of the ocean, wanted signs with your name on it, accurate weather reports, accurate news reports, tunnels that go underwater and lead from one city to another, you should be able to choose what gang your in. Now I have some things I want with vehicles: there should be more fighter planes, and an Andromeda that you don't need a cheat device to get, go carts with caging around them, motorcycles that are even faster than the NRG-500, easier ways to get cars besides completing the driving school. Some different weather I want to see in the next Grand Theft Auto are: tornadoes, volcanoe erruptions, earthquakes, snow, foggy weather, hail, heavier rain, lightning bolts that actually do damage, and it would be cool to see enormous waves starting as a storm is approaching. You should be able to surf in the next game. If they put snowboarding or skiing in the next Grand Theft Auto then you should be able to enter races, or even freestyle chapionships. If they put NASCAR in the next Grand Theft Auto, then you should move on to different cities and win lots of cash. I don't really want the next Grand Theft Auto to become an entirely different genre by only dealing with sports, all I'm saying is that the sports that would do best in Grand Theft Auto are: rollerblading competitions, scooter competitions, skateboarding competitions, surfing competions, snowboarding and skiing competitions, and maybe BMX competitions. That's my list so far, my wrist is getting a little sore so I decided I should stop right now.

-Microwaves in your home that you could use to cook food instead of always having to go to a fast food restraunt.

-A food place where you can fill up your cart full of food which you can put in your microwave when you get home.

-Dogs should be in the game. Pedestrians should have dogs, and so should the FBI. Also, when your robbing a house, a dog should start barking, and you have to shoot it in the head so it will shut up and you won't wake up the people your robbing.

-The jets in the game should go higher than ever before. They made the jets already go pretty high, but when I mean high, I mean like it takes you twenty or thirty minutes to reach the top altidude your plane can reach up to.

-The planes should have to take longer when your preparing to take off. Last time I checked, it didn't take a plane three seconds to start down the runway and take off. It would be more realistic if they did this.

-There should be secret military bases like the one in San Andreas. Or there should be secret CIA bases or FBI bases. Each base would have security gaurds, and alarms that will go off. This would probably make a great spot for a few missions to take place in San Andreas.

-I've narrowed down the few cities I want to see in the next Grand Theft Auto: Detroit, Washington, Orlando, or Toronto.

-Detroit would probably be most gangstaly based. If it was in Detroit, I would be sure it would be a lot like San Andreas. Imagine if all of San Andreas was just filled up with only one city, instead of three cities, tons of towns, and lots of left over space. Well I hope the next Grand Theft Auto just makes it so it's only one city, without any countryside.

-Washington would be the most politicaly based. Most of the missions would be like running into some FBI base and stealing some important things they need. Or the President of the United States of America would be in the game, and you would have to assaniate him or something like that.

-Orlando would be the most theme park based. Disney World would be in the game, and same with Universal Studios. It would be fun to run around Magic Kingdom with a Dessert Eagle, and just blowing little kid's faces off (maybe that's going a little too far).

-Toronto would be the biggest out of the four cities I picked. If it was in Toronto, then it would definatly have to have the Skydome and the CN Tower. Also, it would have to have Paramount's Wonderland. And just like if it was in Disney World, you should still be able to blow up little kid's faces with some big gun like a Dessert Eagle.

-The last thing I would really like to see in the next Grand Theft Auto, is a jungle or a forest that goes in deep. It might be in Columbia so the chances of there being a jungle is pretty high. The forest in San Andreas seemed too spread out. I want a forest where you can get lost, since the trees are really close together. That's about all I want.

In the next Grand Theft Auto I want a lot of thing.

One thing I would really like is more life. It would be cool if you could hear more then one person having a conversation. You should here people laughing, crying, getting mad, and just having a normal conversation.

The ocean should get deeper and deeper the further you go out. You should be able to have a submarine to explore all the cool things under the waters surface. A sail boat would also be pretty neat to have, so if the wind is stronger then you will go faster.

When you get in a fight people should start crowding around and watch as you beat the hell out of somone. Some people would say stuff like, "fight, fight, fight," or "c'mon, beat the hell out of that idiot." But there should also be women that come up and say, "oh no, someone's going to get hurt, save him!"

You should be able to throw things. There would be rocks on the ground or maybe baseball's or any other type of throwable thing. You would press x to pick it up and press circle to throw it. This would also be used in the different sports you should be able to play.

There should be different sports you can play in the game. You should be able to golf by picking up a golf club, and then hitting circle to hit the ball with your club. Soccer should also be in the game. You would press trinangle to play (like basketball in San Andreas) and maybe x or circle to shoot.

Skiing, snowboarding, ice skating, snowmobiling, sledding, and other winter sports should be included in the next game. You would take a chairlift to get to the top of the hill and from there you would choose what you would like to do. There should be snowmobiles up there that would be used for the workers to get to the top of the hill. When your skiing or snowboarding down the hill other skiiers and snowboarders should be going down the hill and shouting comments to you regarding your performance when coming down the hill. There should be a halfpipe so you and other snowboarders would show off all there fancy tricks. You should be able to do backflips, spins, tail grabs, and other cool snowboarding or skiing tricks. There should also be backcountry skiing where you would take a helicopter to get to the top of the mountain. When coming down if your backcountry skiing there should sometimes be an avalanche that's following you down and you'll have to out run it or you'll be waisted and end up in the hospital.

In the bars there should be bar fights. They would start when someone asks for a drink and they say it's a cheap, (like on the Simpsons) and everyone will start beating each other up, wheather it's with pool sticks, there fists, or maybe even using a gun.

There should be way more traffic in the game when it's in the city. The traffic should be as much as New York or Los Angeles. This would help when trying to make the game more lively. There should be advertisements all over, and some of them should change or be more like a television screen.

You should see people commiting suicide. Some people will be at there home and hanging themeselves, or some people will just shoot themselves in the head. You should also see people at the top of buildings and cops and there famiy will all be at the bottom telling the peron not to jump.

When your at a store, if you don't have enough money you could maybe say "well to bad bitch, I guess this is your unlucky day," so you take the clothes and run. Later the cops will come and try to catch you. You should also be able to see the money your giving them.

There should be different types of wheather or natural disasters. There could be a huge wave like LuigiBrotha posted. There should be earthquakes and tornadoes or hurricanes. When a tornado or earthquake hits there should be building that crumple over. I wouldn't want this to be pernament damage but I'll tel you what I do want. You should see construction workers re building the site, and about twenty (in game) days the building should be built.

That's about all I want so far. I will be posting more later.

When your doing those kind of stunts a large crowd should start forming around and cheering you on. There would be people with cameras, signs, ect.

-I want more in-game memory. So say if you leave a car somewhere, you could go around town and the car would still be there.

-Hurricanes, tornados, earthquakes, volcanoes, ect.

-Choppers (bikes), bike races, MX races, and more dirtbikes.

-Better AI. People should hide behind stuff if you start shooting at you.

-Ragdoll phisics. This would make the game a lot more fun. Not to much ragdoll phisics, but just enough to make the game seem more realistic.

-When rainstorms come down, you should see less people outside, and the people who are outside are running while holding something over there head.

-When people park there cars, you should see them go into there house, and you could follow them to see what they do.

-Churches that you can go into, and a preist should be there

-Paintball/BB/pellet guns

-Walkie Talkies

-Two player split screen

-Your car should use gas

-Theme parks and rides that you can ride

-Map should be based on the USA, but smaller

-Motorcycle races

-Motocross dirt tracks with huge jumps

-Skiing/snowboarding should be in the game

-Mountain climbing

-Video cameras to make your own movies

-Arcade games (like in San Andreas)

-You should be able to golf on the golf courses

-Drag races should be in the game

Some of the stuff that should be in the game if the map was based on the USA is:

-Grand Canyon

-Mt. Rushmore

-Volcanos

-Fairs

-An island off the coast that is supposed to be Hawaii

-Tropical stuff in the southern part of the map

-Colder climates and snow in the northern part of the map

-Rocky Mountains should be in the game with a different name

Because they made San Andreas state wide, I think that they can make this one country wide. 5 big cities, 7 medium sized cities (Los Santos sized), and 15 small towns in the game would be good.

The 5 big cities would be Chicago, Detroit, San Diego, Houston, and Philadelphia. The 7 medium sized cities would be Boston, Washington DC, Seattle, Tucson, and Denver. The 15 small towns should be the size of the small towns in San Andreas, the Portland in Liberty City. The small towns don't have to be based on any real city though.

In the next Grand Theft Auto I want it to be set in Chicago in the 1940's. It could be mafia themed, 'cause so far they haven't really done a fully mafioso type game. You would have to work for some rich guy and get promoted, and you end up taking over the buissness and becoming the Godfather. In the game you would age, but very slowly. Once you beat the game 100% you stop aging. If you have lots of money you could send other people to do missions for you, but if you don't send the right guys then the mission would be failed.

The cars in the game should be from the 1940's, and the guns should be from the era also. On one mission you and the rest of your family would have to wipe out another family, but they show up with there allies, so you have to drive away while there chasing you. You would lead them right into your own headquarters, and there a few of your guys would try to shoot the other family's cars. In the game, once your a Godfather you have the choice of which families you want to be allies with, and which families you want to be enemy's with. The radio stations would have 40's music and lots of talk radio stations.

Another idea I have, is for the game to be set in 2005 in New York City. The opening cinematic would be you coming back from a trip from Europe and finding out someone (the mafia) killed your family. You knew who killed them, but it is your job to get them back for it. The reason the mafia killed your family was because your mom borrowed money from them and forgot to pay them back. You have two friends that help you find other people that will help you fight the people that killed your family. You would have to pay them though, only a small amount. You would get money by buying drugs from Canada and selling them in New York. Police would often catch you and you would have to try and run away. Near the end of the story, you have about 20 people working for you and you all go up to that family that killed yours, and you shoot them all with ak-47, take there money and run.

There should be realistic place where you would find guns. Instead of finding one in the middle of nowhere, you would find some in someone's house or a factory maybe.

There should be fireworks in the next GTA.

Cars:

Name: Bumper Car

Based on: a bumper car

Speed: slow

Pic:

kaparich_hzoom.jpg

Avalibility: Only at the theme park will you be able to get one of these.

Here's an idea for a car:

Name: Heevler

Based on: any car that a president, ruler, rich or important person would ride in.

Rarity: should be located only in very secritive driveways which may lead to a celebrity's house. Only five of these cars exist and they also drive around sometimes.

Picture:

http://www.rsportscars.com/foto/03/cadilla...en03_01_800.jpg

In the car should be a driver (chauffer), two body gaurds, and one extremely important person. When you try to jack the car, the police should start chasing you automatically. The only color of this car is black. The car is bullet proof, fire proof, and bomb proof.

In a few years or so I think Rockstar should do a remake of GTA: III, Vice City, and San Andreas, but put them all together in one game. But this would happen maybe on there third GTA for the PS3. For the very first one on the PS3, I think it should be set in one of the following cities: Detroit, Chicago, Houston, Philidelphia, Toronto, Moscow, Mexico City, or Tokyo. Moscow, Mexico City, and Tokyo would be hard to do though because they would be speaking different languages.

Maybe they could do the entire Untided States but only have the major cities.

http://ww1.prweb.com/prfiles/2004/05/28/13...51-attach_4.jpg

This isn't really a house, more of a private island which you end killing the owner of it and stealing it. You have the option of keeping it, or selling it. You can sell it for $25 million dollars.

It would be cool to have a cheat where (in the options) you can control how much traffic there is.

The game should be set in 2005, so it would be modern day. The storline would deal with drugs and street racing. Here's an idea for a storyline. The opening scene is you in Los Santos going to the airport to move to Vancouver. The reason you need to move to Vancouver is because your brother who lives there is having trouble with a gang. Your brother lent a guy $5000 dollars. The guy didn't pay back your brother so your brother beat him to death. Your brother didn't know the guy was in a gang, and the gang goes after your brother. Your job is to protect your brother as well as possible. You must buy a house high in the Rockies and let him stay there. While he's staying there your trying to get money to scout for a few people to help you. Your brother already has three friends that are helping out, but that's not even close to being enough. You need at least twenty guys to help you win the gang war. To get the twenty guys you must to work for them, then they will join your gang. You must pay each guy $20,000 to join though. The missions you do for people range from burning down houses, to winning street races. A few side missions that should be included in the game are: growing, harvesting, and selling dope, illegal street racing, delivery person, and of course the old side missions from the previous Grand Theft Auto's. Once you get the 20-30 guys you need, you start to plan on how you will attack them. Just like planning for the heist in SA, you must do missions sort of like that. You would have to steal guns to give to your guys. You would have to collect explosives from mines, and you would have to steal some armored vehicles from S.W.A.T. Once you do all these you set up an ambush at there headquarters. You would have to walk into the building and shoot someone. Once they start chasing you, run outside and jump into your car. Be sure that they don't destroy your car before you finally lead them to your headquarters high in the Rockie Mountains. Once you finally get to your base, your guys will snipe at the other gang. You would have to lead a few guys into a trap, and once there in there you would lock the door and set off the bomb. That would kill about 10 people, but about 30 other enemies remain. You and your guys are outnumbered so you have to drive away and try and get rid of them. Someone would phone up an allie gang and you would lead them right into there headquarters. They would shoot at the enemy gang and soon all the enemies would be dead. The main story missions only account for 65% of a total 100%. 10% would be of finding hidden packages, and the other 25% would be doing side missions.

i dont really like the storyline idea cause its too much like SA, where your bro is having trouble w/ the ballas but i like the idea of time setting. only, i hope itll be in 2006 so its present of when the game comes out, but 2005 would be okay. i hope they dont make it in Vancouver or whatever its called

A few things I want in the next Grand Theft Auto are:

-Skateboards

-Rivers that flow fast and will push you along

-Big waves in the ocean

-A jump kick added to a fighting style

Yes, i agree with these. good ideas

-Ability to customize your house by buying stuff for it such as an arcade machine, pictures, a pool for the backyard, new carpets, new windows, new walls, a fridge, or a place to put all your stuff (guns, drugs, alchohal, money, etc.)

you should be able to customize your house as long as you dont have to do it for the story missions cause i dont want GTA4 Sims, you know what i mean

-Online play

no, i hate online multiplayer

-Split screen multiplayer

yes, i hated SA's multiplayer

-About three-five times the size as San Andreas and it should include: mountains, rivers, ocean, one big city, 5 small towns, lakes, farms, highways, expressways, ski hills, train tracks, and huge mansions scattered thoughout the entire place.

Tell me about it. i thought SA would be huge. it was but they shouldve made it bigger and w/ more mountains and freeways

-There should be two seasons: winter and summer

-On the farms should be animals such as: horses, cows, sheep

-There should be kids in the game with schools

-People should walk around with dogs or cats

cool

-If your in the water, a shark should attack you sometimes

-There should be natural disasters like: earthquakes, or avalanches

yes, but not often at all

-There would be large mansions which you can buy

-You should be able to buy, own, and operate your own buisnesses

-Planes with large bombs could be found at a military base

-The military base is where one of your missions would be based

i think you should be able to purchase more properties and i like all the other ideas

-After that mission, the military base is yours to own

that'd be kinda dumb

-Besides just a police wanted level, there should be a gang wanted level. This way, if you kill gang members from a certain gang the gang wanted level will go up and once it it's the max, the gang would have a gang war with your gang

nah

-Rockstar should include rag doll physics, but not too much. This way, when you fall off a building you would be able to see your broken leg or whatever it was you broke

if your talking about having to get crutches and a cast, no!

-Some billboards in the game would move

why would a billboard move?

-Atomic bombers

no, no, no way

-Country wide

definetly, i was thinking a knockover of the US with like 4-5 states

-Stuff you rob you can use

-Higer mountains

-More traffic

-Way more missions

-Harder missions

yes on all except harder missions. i want more traffic. they called los santos the streets of LA, liars. there was next to no cars, and they called liberty city New York. yew york is packed, LC was empty

-Choose to be male or female and if you choose female it would have a different storyline

no please stick w/ 1 story

I think the game should be set in the 1970's. You should be in a mafia crime family and you have to take over other families. You should be able to go up to cops and pay them bribes so they don't kill you. It should be set in chicago and it's country side.

what!!! you said you wanted it in 2005???

Different types of missions instead of always having to kill someone. There should only be one or two people in the story line you have to kill. There should be more missions like black project or vertical bird. Able to buy and run a casino. hire people for your casino. If you own a car store, you have to make the sales. more things in the house should be useable. More melee weopons. Auto-aiming on the rifle.

no i love being able to kill other gangstas in missions. you should be able to buy businesses and run them

-One of the mansions has your own hairdressers that you don't have to pay.

nah, not many people have salons in their home

-Buy a hairdressing place

-buy a tatto parlor

you should be able to buy any business

-more heist missions

yes, i loved breaking the bank at caligulas

-set in the 1970's

no, present day please, so we'll recognize the music, the car models will be normal, and there'll be no more pink and purple buildings

-Once you get 100% you can fly back to VC or SA or even LC

you should be able to do this anyways

-Islands in the middle of the ocean

thats what VC, LC, and SA are

-If they can go forever and ever with the water, they should be able to do -that with land

no because water looks the same, land doesn't

When you go into the water, it should get deeper the further you go.

definetly

They should have it that when you shoot a ped the other peds take cover in anything around them. They should have more missions like stowaway and the one where you have to shoot the guys in the lear jet. If your jumping into water you should be able to do flips or something. You should pick a gang you want to be in. You can recruit any ped off the street and have him in your gang.

nah, peds should just run, and yes you should be able to make a gang and brain wash peds to be in it.

They should let you be able to take gang members with you on missions.

you can in SA

They should have it so that when you do it with your GF you get a kid and he follows you everywhere you go. He looks up to you, and the more worse you act, the worse he will act. Your kid would get bigger as time goes by. Once he's old enough he will runaway and join a rival gang. On the final mission you will have to shoot and kill your kid cause he betrayed you.

too much like The sims, this is GTA, you should be able to have a family but you shouldn't have to take care of them

Better AI

yes SA's AI sucked

Islands in the ocean

you already said this, thats what all of the gta's are

More Gangs

yes there arent enough

takes place in all of America

nah, itd take like 20 years to program, it should take place in like 4-5 states

When you get in a fight, a whole bunch of peds should form around you and starting cheering you on, yelling, "FIGHT, FIGHT." You should be able to buy your own yacht and have parties on it. You should be able to sit down on a bench or a chair, by pressing triangle. You should be able to go into the radio studios, and there should be television studios you can go into. There should be rides at the themepark that actually move. You should do more stealt missions and secret missions. You should be able to give your gang members weopons, or take them to Ammunation and they can buy there own weopons. There should be an arcade room, where you can play all the videogames. You should have a Chopper that you can mod at a bike modding place. You should be able to enter NASCAR races and get a trophy if you win. You should be able to spraypaint anything you want, and you can design your own tag (like Tony Hawk's Underground Two).

yes, there should be more side missions, and you should have parties to get mob bosses to like you and you can do jobs for them as side missions

They should have more animations in the game. Like when your in the karate place, you see the guys in there actually practicing there moves on each other.

they do in SA

There should be missions in the game, where you and your homies get in a plane and fly to another city, then you all jump out. When you jump out, when of your homies parachute rips off, and you have to get to him, before you hit the ground.

too hard

There should be surf boards in the game, so you can just walk up to it, press triangle, and run out into the ocean and surf. In one mission, you should get mixed up as a military guy, and you have to fight a war, or a riot in the city.

maybe a riot but no wars

There should be different cop outfits, like a SWAT one, a FBI one, a CIA one, a Navy one, an Airforce one, an Army one, and a special forces one, like the US Navy SEALs.

yeah

There should be sludge hammers, and in one mission you have to hit a guy with one to knock him out.

it wouldnt knock him out it'd kill him

Robberies should be a little less chalenging, like you can sneek into someones house during daylight hours. You should be able to see people walking to there work in the morning,

robberies were like the easiest thing in SA and you should be able to break in in the day so the people are possibly at work

I want a Segway in the next game. That would be awesome, it would have the same type of controls has the one in real life does, so it would be like if you push the analog stick forward, than the Segway would move.

whats a segway

I'm not sure if anyone else posted this, but people are thinking it might be in either Tokyo or Colombia. I would much rather have it in Columbia, since it is known for producing cocaine and distrubiting it to the rest of the world. You would probably be pretty poor, and the game would be mostly drug related. If it was in Tokyo it would still be pretty cool. It would be a little weird at first, since it would have different radio stations, and you wouldn't be a black guy or a white guy anymore, you would be Japenese. If they do have it in Tokyo, I would guess most of the missions would deal with the Yakazu fighting the Triads. The cars should have real life brands, and if it were to be in Tokyo, then they would have companies like: Suzzuki, Nissan, Toyota, and the other Jappenese cars. I'm hoping it would stay in the United States, or even move northward and spread out into Canada. I have a few things I would wish for if it was in Canada. My first thing, would be to have the Rocky Mountains. Skiing, snowboarding, or even snowmobiling would be a great new feature to the Grand Theft Auto series. If it were to be in Canada, then the cities that they must include are: Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, and Edmonton. In Toronto, they would have the CN Tower and the Skydome. The Skydome would be awesome. They might even add in a new feature where you can play baseball. In Vancouver they would have the Rocky mountains around that area. There would be a great view of the Ocean and there could be random earthquakes. In Montreal people would have a french accent and you would be able to see that theme park that's on an island in Montreal. Edmonton would be awesome. The main reason of course is because of the West Edmonton Mall. That would be awesome. Every store that's in the game would be jam packed into a huge mall. The mall would have all the features as the one in real life does. It would have a theme park, a water park, submarines, and even pirate ships. Now I'm going to think of what the game would be like if it was still in the United States of America. A few cities that I could think of that haven't already been done are: Chicago, Washington, Dallas, Detroit, Boston, Philidelphia, Seattle, Houston, or Minneapolis. Chicago would have a great skyline, and have structures like the John Hancock Center, the Sears Tower, and other enormous skyscrapers. I don't know much about Chicago, except that Oprah Winfrey lives there, and she gets a great view of Lake Michigan. Washington would also be an awesome place for the game to take place. The missions would have to deal more with politics and the FBI rather than gang related missions. Dallas would be a fun place for the game to take place. You would get to see the Dallas Cowboys and go sniper a few of there players so they lose the game. It the game was set in Detroit than the game would deal with more of gang releated things. There would be more drugs and it would probably bring the feel of Los Santos back (except with no palm trees). Boston would be another great spot for the game to take place. You would be a collage student at Harvard University, and then you get into trouble. After you keep doing bad things, then you get accepted into a gang. You are then forced to kill your professer at the school, or they'll shoot you. Philidelphia would probably be a pretty good place for the game to be set. All I know about Philidelphia is that it's a pretty big city and that's about all. If the game was set in Seattle, than you would be able to do lots of different things, like go into Microsoft Headquarters and kill Bill Gate's. If the game was set in Houston, then you could go into the NASA center and steal a few of there cool jets or spacecrafts. The last city that I would want Grand Theft Auto to take place in if it were to be in the States is Minniapolis. Everyone knows the Mall of America and Valley Fair are in that city, but there's other things too. I'm not sure what they are but I'm sure most of you do.

just keep it in the US, and that'd be stupid if you could kill bill gates, hes cool

Some different features I would like to see in the next game are: ability to by alchoal, weed, cigerettes, cocaine, heroine, crack, or cigars.

yeah, and then drive drunk or stoned and have a jacked up vision

I would also like to see more man powered vehicles like: scooters, different or more bikes, rollerblades, canoes, paddleboats, and that's about it.

man powered vehicles would be great

For sports, I would like to see: tennis, baseball, better basketball including more or different moves, football, hockey, soccer, or stalk car auto racing.

i think basketball was enough this isnt FNL madden 2006 or whatever it is called

For clothing stores, I would like to see: a store where you can buy gangsta/rapper type clothing, a store where you can buy army clothing or cop uniforms, a store which only sells clothing like for certain jobs, and I would also really like to see a huge mall where all this can be sold.

not only rapper/gangsta, but you should be able to go Imo (Like tight pants tight shirt all black, studded belt, self sewed jackets w/ studds in it) and for once name brand clothes

If they were going to include other things to buy besides clothing and guns, I would like to see you be able to buy: pellet guns, water guns, paintball guns, a microwave so you can cook your own food at home instead of having to go to a fast food restraunt to purchase it,

water guns, no point, pellet and paintball guns would only sting for a few seconds, and not only a microwave, but you should be able to go other places besides fastfood

a toolset so you can fix your own car instead of having to drive into a car shop such as Transfender or Pay n' Spray.

good but then theres not point in pay n spray, same w/ microwaves, good but then theres no point in burger shot.

For different star levels I would like to see: local police (one star), more local police (two stars), out of town police plus a helicoter (three stars), SWAT plus two helicopters (four stars), FBI (five stars), CIA (six stars), local Military (seven stars), out of town military (eight stars), Secret Service (nine stars), and finally other countries military's (ten stars).

no way, other countries military would never come help us, thatd just be dumb, and CIA and secret service is spies and secret agents like 007, they wouldnt come to a man with a gun call

walk up to random people and saw them in half with your chainsaw,

take it easy we dont want it like the texas chainsaw massacre

you should be able to costimize your graffiti tag,

yes

a jungle or more terrain, long mountain ranges,

yes, i love countryside

wanted signs with your name on it, accurate weather reports, accurate news reports,

these are good ideas but wanted papers posted around town was in cowboy days

Some different weather I want to see in the next Grand Theft Auto are: tornadoes, volcanoe erruptions, earthquakes,

natural disasters only very occasionally

snow, foggy weather, hail, heavier rain, lightning bolts that actually do damage, and it would be cool to see enormous waves starting as a storm is approaching.

these would be good, but lightening striking, i dont know

That's my list so far, my wrist is getting a little sore so I decided I should stop right now.

yeah, i could imagine, how long did it take to type all this??? it probably only took so long cause you typed everything at lease twice

-Dogs should be in the game. Pedestrians should have dogs, and so should the FBI. Also, when your robbing a house, a dog should start barking, and you have to shoot it in the head so it will shut up and you won't wake up the people your robbing.

this kinda goes in w/ having animals

-The planes should have to take longer when your preparing to take off. Last time I checked, it didn't take a plane three seconds to start down the runway and take off. It would be more realistic if they did this.

no cuase this would discourage people from jacking planes. i want realism but not like this.

-I've narrowed down the few cities I want to see in the next Grand Theft Auto: Detroit, Washington, Orlando, or Toronto.

washington yes, the others no

Well I hope the next Grand Theft Auto just makes it so it's only one city, without any countryside.

no, i like countryside

-Washington would be the most politicaly based. Most of the missions would be like running into some FBI base and stealing some important things they need. Or the President of the United States of America would be in the game, and you would have to assaniate him or something like that.

the president would be pissed. that would be one more thing to sue R* for. maybe if they made a fake pres.

-Orlando would be the most theme park based. Disney World would be in the game, and same with Universal Studios. It would be fun to run around Magic Kingdom with a Dessert Eagle, and just blowing little kid's faces off (maybe that's going a little too far).

dude seriously, cool it on the killing 3 year olds

-Toronto would be the biggest out of the four cities I picked. If it was in Toronto, then it would definatly have to have the Skydome and the CN Tower. Also, it would have to have Paramount's Wonderland. And just like if it was in Disney World, you should still be able to blow up little kid's faces with some big gun like a Dessert Eagle.

there you go with torchuring kids again

One thing I would really like is more life. It would be cool if you could hear more then one person having a conversation. You should here people laughing, crying, getting mad, and just having a normal conversation.

yeah, all you can hear is peaceful talking

You should be able to throw things. There would be rocks on the ground or maybe baseball's or any other type of throwable thing. You would press x to pick it up and press circle to throw it. This would also be used in the different sports you should be able to play.

yeah throwing things like rock or glass bottles would be good, i think i read that they were gonna do that

There should be different sports you can play in the game. You should be able to golf by picking up a golf club, and then hitting circle to hit the ball with your club. Soccer should also be in the game. You would press trinangle to play (like basketball in San Andreas) and maybe x or circle to shoot.

no sports besides basketball

In the bars there should be bar fights. They would start when someone asks for a drink and they say it's a cheap, (like on the Simpsons) and everyone will start beating each other up, wheather it's with pool sticks, there fists, or maybe even using a gun.

yeah sure

You should see people commiting suicide. Some people will be at there home and hanging themeselves, or some people will just shoot themselves in the head. You should also see people at the top of buildings and cops and there famiy will all be at the bottom telling the peron not to jump.

suicide maybe but not often at all

When your at a store, if you don't have enough money you could maybe say "well to bad bitch, I guess this is your unlucky day," so you take the clothes and run. Later the cops will come and try to catch you. You should also be able to see the money your giving them.

maybe not like that but you should be able to steal

When a tornado or earthquake hits there should be building that crumple over. I wouldn't want this to be pernament damage but I'll tel you what I do want. You should see construction workers re building the site, and about twenty (in game) days the building should be built.

that'd be cool

That's about all I want so far. I will be posting more later.

you've said this like 50 times, next time dont post 1 idea 15 times

-I want more in-game memory. So say if you leave a car somewhere, you could go around town and the car would still be there.

since its on ps3 it probably will

-Ragdoll phisics. This would make the game a lot more fun. Not to much ragdoll phisics, but just enough to make the game seem more realistic.

whats a ragdoll physic?

When rainstorms come down, you should see less people outside, and the people who are outside are running while holding something over there head.

When people park there cars, you should see them go into there house, and you could follow them to see what they do.

pretty realistic

-Walkie Talkies

no point

-Your car should use gas

i agree

Some of the stuff that should be in the game if the map was based on the USA is:

-Grand Canyon

-Mt. Rushmore

-Volcanos

-Fairs

-An island off the coast that is supposed to be Hawaii

-Tropical stuff in the southern part of the map

-Colder climates and snow in the northern part of the map

-Rocky Mountains should be in the game with a different name

grand canyon yes, but they need the statue of liberty

In the next Grand Theft Auto I want it to be set in Chicago in the 1940's. It could be mafia themed, 'cause so far they haven't really done a fully mafioso type game. You would have to work for some rich guy and get promoted, and you end up taking over the buissness and becoming the Godfather. In the game you would age, but very slowly. Once you beat the game 100% you stop aging. If you have lots of money you could send other people to do missions for you, but if you don't send the right guys then the mission would be failed.

how many next GTAs do you want? first its 2005, then its 1970, now its 1940

The cars in the game should be from the 1940's, and the guns should be from the era also. On one mission you and the rest of your family would have to wipe out another family, but they show up with there allies, so you have to drive away while there chasing you. You would lead them right into your own headquarters, and there a few of your guys would try to shoot the other family's cars. In the game, once your a Godfather you have the choice of which families you want to be allies with, and which families you want to be enemy's with. The radio stations would have 40's music and lots of talk radio stations.

they probably didnt even have music in the 40s and if they did it sucked and they definetly didnt have in-car radio stations

There should be fireworks in the next GTA.

yes, but why would it matter?

Name: Heevler

Based on: any car that a president, ruler, rich or important person would ride in.

Rarity: should be located only in very secritive driveways which may lead to a celebrity's house. Only five of these cars exist and they also drive around sometimes.

you mean like a limo?

In a few years or so I think Rockstar should do a remake of GTA: III, Vice City, and San Andreas, but put them all together in one game. But this would happen maybe on there third GTA for the PS3. For the very first one on the PS3, I think it should be set in one of the following cities: Detroit, Chicago, Houston, Philidelphia, Toronto, Moscow, Mexico City, or Tokyo. Moscow, Mexico City, and Tokyo would be hard to do though because they would be speaking different languages.

no they should make all new storylines

how long once again did it take you to type this post, it took me like an hour to read and reply

by the way, sorry my computer screwed up but it wouldnt post the quotes correctly, probably cuase there was so much friggen quotes to make

probly the best upgrades gta should get would be

(As said before)*A gas tank(which would make there being a point having gas stations in the game, also have ped in cars actual drive in the gas fill up and use it ^_^

*a more realistic cop system, so cops will try to pull you over(minor crimes) and give a ticket instead of beating you. or driving like maniacs to pull you over and they end killing pedestrians

and smashing stuff.

No more infinite cops and random cops. becuase it sucks when you kill some then turn around and more are spawned outta thin air right behind you.

:pissed:

It might be hidden adverstisement but it would be nice to have real names of cars and stores.

it also could add extra $$$ to rockstar, so they could lower the price of their next gta games

becuase paying 80 dollars for a game is kinda ridiculas special after it adds up with all your other games you buy. Can't imagine how much the next platform games will cost but they seem to get more and more pricy becuase it takes more work to make. meaning they have to hire more programmers more labour etc..

p.s is this gtawish list actualy gettin mailed to rockstar?

Edited by Sabin Romero