>>GTA4 Wishlist<<

Chris

If they dont put kids in it, the elast they could do is have short people in it so modders could come along and make kid skins and stuff. They should also have working schools kind of like the college in the desert in GTA:SA, but you could go in it, unlike GTA:SA's "college". Yes I do want to pop some lead into some kids. Teach them to respect their elders. Id also like to run over some babies in carriages and see what happens. Hell Id set them on fire :). Burn baby burn! AHAHAHAHA! God that would RULE! If schools are in it, Id f*ckin go into it, and it would be worse than columbine, I wouldnt waste ammo and Id use my Tec-9s to actually SHOOT people and not just f*ckin blow holes in shit like those dumbasses that did that Columbine shooting before did.the8hv.gif

Edited by Ðê §h͆

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If they dont put kids in it, the elast they could do is have short people in it so modders could come along and make kid skins and stuff. They should also have working schools kind of like the college in the desert in GTA:SA, but you could go in it, unlike GTA:SA's "college". Yes I do want to pop some lead into some kids. Teach them to respect their elders. Id also like to run over some babies in carriages and see what happens. Hell Id set them on fire :). Burn baby burn! AHAHAHAHA! God that would RULE! If schools are in it, Id f*ckin go into it, and it would be worse than columbine, I wouldnt waste ammo and Id use my Tec-9s to actually SHOOT people and not just f*ckin blow holes in shit like those dumbasses that did that Columbine shooting before did.the8hv.gif

pfft I would just use a tank and blow the hell out of them -_-

- Animals

- Snow with snowboards, jetski's etc.

- Better car tuning

- More vehicles

- More weapons (firework etc.) :P

- More cheats (all weapons in one cheat)

- You can go inside in more houses etc.

- More Reality!

Edited by lethal-g

Well now!

From everything before, I've made my whishlist and put some of my ideas in there too.

Here it is:

- The idea would be to keep more players attention on STEALING A CAR and the WAY THAT ITS STOLEN. (It shouldn't be as easy as it is now). I would recommend to add slightly different car alarms, and different car doorlocks (from simple to very complex). Then add a lockpicking skill, and different tools, that influences the speed of unlocking. The car alarm should trigger the police. As I think - this idea would fit very well with the games name GRAND THEFT AUTO.

- There coud be parking places secured by security cameras, and NPC's with guns, so the player shoud disable everything that could trigger the police, before stealing something in that area. There could be some unique and very rare cars placed in this kind of places.

- As previously was said it would be interesting to see more tools and stuff to pick up or throw. I think that adding a simple INVENTORY would take care of all this stuff.

And I Accept these previous ideas:

- Customable gang (cars, members, stuff, weapons)

- fuel, gas, gas stations (but long lasting)

- picking things and using them (different ways)

- better NPC AI (they shoud steal cars much more)

- players modifying on the start of the game

- faster dressing

- snow (in some areas)

- newspaper is a good idea

- cars don't blow up on tipping over

- ragdoll physics

- slower ingame time (1 game min. = 10 real sec.)

- speed o meter

- adding new stuff (scuba, paramotor, skate, tricycles, waterbikes, snowbikes, hot-air baloon (for sightseeing).

- and of course - MORE, BIGGER, BETTER!

No:

- no children

- no animals (its not fun to kill them - its as sick as killing children).

Thats all for now.

Edited by Cemical

Actually killing animals is great fun I got 'gun' the other day and once you clock it about the only things you can do is go round massacring the wildlife and scalping people. The funniest thing is to put four horses round a barrel of dynamite them shoot the barrel. Yes it's sick but it's hilarious fun and pisses off a girl I know.

I hope they have something better than 'eating' to heal yourself. I liked Vice city--find health pickups. They should do it like Halo--pick up a first aid kit, or like Metal Gear Solid 3--be able to heal yourself with bandaids, stitches, salves, etc....

I thought, if I'm shot, eating a big mac, or 20 pcs. of chicken aren't going to stop the bleeding.

Also, a BIGGER map that is MORE INTERACTIVE. I hate that i can't use 80% of the map on the last gta games. There are tons of buildings and most of them are eye candy. It would be nice to include more of them in missions, or use them for fun.

Also, to be able to use the cell phone for a lot more. Or to be able to mod almost ANY vehicle, especially the Bikes--NOS on a PCJ would be quite nice. :D

Maybe multiple storylines? Like every choice you make alters the outcome or something like that. It would up the replay value.

They should bring back the Vice City controls...San An's controls for the RC's and Helicopters...especially the view options...were pretty wierd.

Jack

They should bring back the Vice City controls...San An's controls for the RC's and Helicopters...especially the view options...were pretty wierd.

Are you kidding, I played Vice city again after a good while and the controls are the worse ever, I love the SA controls, really easy to use, while the VC controls are really bad to use.

I hope they have something better than 'eating' to heal yourself. I liked Vice city--find health pickups. They should do it like Halo--pick up a first aid kit, or like Metal Gear Solid 3--be able to heal yourself with bandaids, stitches, salves, etc....

I thought, if I'm shot, eating a big mac, or 20 pcs. of chicken aren't going to stop the bleeding.

In VC you were also able to eat and heal yourself. GTA is arcade, in real life there are no "heart icons", but it would be nice if you could carry a first aid kit and heal yourself when you need it most.

Also, a BIGGER map that is MORE INTERACTIVE. I hate that i can't use 80% of the map on the last gta games. There are tons of buildings and most of them are eye candy. It would be nice to include more of them in missions, or use them for fun.

Totaly agree, but it would take forever to make every building accesible.

It wasn't possible in SA, and you had like max 10 interiors for hundreds of houses all over SA.

But it would be awesome if you could enter into them and climb to the top floor and snipe people from there. There should be staircases like the ones you had in VC, that hotel opposite of Malibu, where you had to photograph that politician, "Martha's mug shot" mission.

Or to be able to mod almost ANY vehicle, especially the Bikes--NOS on a PCJ would be quite nice. :D

You can easily download mods to make almost any vehicle go into Transfender. There are like tons of that mod, each by another author, so it shouldn't be too hard to find one. With it you can take bikes into transfender and buy NOS, change colour, buy bass boost, or buy hydraulics.

Maybe multiple storylines? Like every choice you make alters the outcome or something like that. It would up the replay value.

Sure, there are lots of scenarios where you could make choices, so R* should use that.

I also had to change all the controls before playing SA, but that mouse look feature in vehicles is one of the good things.

Edited by Slayer

1. Not everyone has the PC version. If there is something I can't stand, it's when people tell other people, "Just download a mod that does it!!!" when the other person doesn't have the PC version. Some people, like me, can't run the PC version because of video card and HDD limitations. And even if I could, I despise using the keyboard and mouse for GTA.

2. Buy a PC controller. That way, the controlls will be easier.

I've got an Idea!

How about more customable real estate and bussiness. Like - you can buy an empty land space or some old abandoned house and build something of your own choice (choosing from 5 or 6 given possibilities).

Then depending on what you've chosen you can later get revenue and some stuff from that place.

It would be cool to build your own garages, tuning shops, bars, strip-bars, car-shops, cinemas, weapon factory, night-club, simle safe house, ect..

And it would solve the problem at the end of the game when you have a lot of money but you dont have a place to spend it .. :/

How do you like it?

I've got an Idea!

How about more customable real estate and bussiness. Like - you can buy an empty land space or some old abandoned house and build something of your own choice (choosing from 5 or 6 given possibilities).

Then depending on what you've chosen you can later get revenue and some stuff from that place.

It would be cool to build your own garages, tuning shops, bars, strip-bars, car-shops, cinemas, weapon factory, night-club, simle safe house, ect..

And it would solve the problem at the end of the game when you have a lot of money but you dont have a place to spend it .. :/

How do you like it?

Nice idea, me and my friend devised a similar idea about a year ago where you can control your own chain of business' using a notice board in your "HQ" and you have to do tasks for them such as protecting them, dealing with rivals, collecting revenue etc... It would be an awesome feature.

I'd like to see wildlife :

bears , wolves , sharks ,barracudas, etc.

wich attack you , so you can attack animals out of self-defense ,

new vehicles / objects for transport :

skateboard ? snowboard ? scooter ? ''lowrider'' bicycle ? weelchair ? hangglider? leonardo da vinci's helicopter? submarine ? jetski ?

weird folk:

a little town with a morbid secret ?, a yeti(bigfoot) wandering in the woods?, a psycho ?,

new locations :

castle/ruin? caves? ghosttown?

a wild river ?, with rapids and waterfalls, ( something new, because all water was on the same height in san andreas)

waves at the shore? maybe surfing would be possible

The world shouldn't be much bigger than in SA.. (Im playing it now - its REALY BIG!!). BUT.. It shoud be used much more than now..

It must be more active, attractive,

a bit more realistic,

buildings should be more accessible,

more back door ladders,

brake through windows,

on a closer distance the interrior in the house should bee seenable..

There shoud be more things that happen in world:

ship entering every second day (for exports/imports)

and a lift-up bridge would be cool

planes taking off the airport (every day two takes off and two lands)..

It would be cool if tram coud slide off the tracks (and be accessible like train with tram-stops)..

Maube a cities transportation system would rock - with busses, (busstops), trams, taxi's, subway..

New places:

A minig site + mines with rails and usable coal train...

-waterfall

-cinema

-snowy area (city)

-Luna-park (like dysneyland)

There Should Be More Wanted Stars:

1 Star=Police Come After You With Nightsticks & Try To Arrest You Or You Could Pay A Fine

2 Star=Police Chase You In Cop Cars With Nightsticks & Try To Arrest You Or You Could Pay A Fine

3 Star=Police Use Pistols To Stop You & If They Fail To, They Ring Swat

4 Star=Swat Teams Arive In Enforcers Packing Tec's

5 Star=Swat Choppers Join In

6 Star=Fbi Arive In Ranchers Packing MP5's

7 Star=Fbi Choppers Join In

8 Star= State Police Arive In Infernuse's Packing AK-47's

9 Star=Army Arive In Barracks Packing M16's

10 Star=Armoured Patriots Arive With Grenade Luanchers Mounted On The Back

11 star=Army Choppers Join In Using Rocket Luanchers

12 Star=Army Arive In Rhino's Packing Mini Guns

That Should Be Enough To Keep MOST Crime Down

There Should Be More Wanted Stars:

1 Star=Police Come After You With Nightsticks & Try To Arrest You Or You Could Pay A Fine

2 Star=Police Chase You In Cop Cars With Nightsticks & Try To Arrest You Or You Could Pay A Fine

3 Star=Police Use Pistols To Stop You & If They Fail To, They Ring Swat

4 Star=Swat Teams Arive In Enforcers Packing Tec's

5 Star=Swat Choppers Join In

6 Star=Fbi Arive In Ranchers Packing MP5's

7 Star=Fbi Choppers Join In

8 Star= State Police Arive In Infernuse's Packing AK-47's

9 Star=Army Arive In Barracks Packing M16's

10 Star=Armoured Patriots Arive With Grenade Luanchers Mounted On The Back

11 star=Army Choppers Join In Using Rocket Luanchers

12 Star=Army Arive In Rhino's Packing Mini Guns

That Should Be Enough To Keep MOST Crime Down

Yeah, I hated when even with 6 stars, Hunters don't come to kill you. I always felt lonely when flying a hunter because people on the ground didn't use rocket launchers or tank missles to hunt you down, Hydra's missed 90% of the shots and even when it hit, you could withstand 5 more hits. Police choppers were down before they even arrived, and Hydra is too fast to catch it with a Hunter.

But I don't agree that you should have 12 wanted levels. All these stuff that you just mentioned could fit easily in a standard 6 stars levels, I would just like more reinforcements to come and also that police use all avaliable tactics and weapons. Wtf then army needs a tank when they are more efficient with Barracks trucks because they carry more soldiers. And also, like in GTA2, tank goes over the car and crushes it, vehicle doesn't explode when it hits a tank. This would require 3D damage model, but it's really about time that R* puts that in a game. Carmageddon had 3D damage model 12 years ago!