>>GTA4 Wishlist<<

Chris

dude thats overexaggerating it. if you fall off of a skyskraper ur bumper dents. try it. i just did. ;)

nice idea to have ur clothes rip. thats original. yeah it would be cool to have ripping clothes with a txd for all of the rips and tears that can be on that piece of clothing at a time. then eventually after many tearing actions(car crashes, bike/moto crashes, fights, bullet holes(in skin and in clothes) and other variouse stuff) you can go to ur safe house and when you come out ur clothes will be refreshed. but wut would be even cooler would be if u had bullet wholes in ur skin and in ur clothes and you fix ur clothes, there would still be blood stains, and they would go away when u get health(or food or hospital or sumthin). thats my addon wish. nice ideas agen cookie.

and yeah.... duz anyone like my animal idea? cuz if all u ppl would LOOOVE to see animals in the game and dont want it to be too much pressure on rockstar, just use my idea. so look on the animals forum and respond.

lol i got 800 post. whos gunna get 1000?

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That would be awesome if they added skateboarding. :dribble: But they wouldnt have to add grinding phisics to everything. Just like basic ollies and kickflips. Also to not have my car blow up from being shot at. Only like at the engine. And no blowing up from crashing into walls. Its retarded that you can shoot at your rims and blow your car up. :pissedred:

that is so true

how the hell does a car get blown up by the rims getting shot

or its the same affect if u smash the back end of the car up as the front, what is there two engines? :pissedred:

no glitches. i hate stupid ass glitches where u fall right through the ground into some unknown blue sky

less orange!

and if there is so much talk about a UFO then have one in the game, plus have area 51, or 69 more detailed with like alians and shit, well not like walking around but in glass tubes or in a special room

being able to buy a car that isnt on the streets, like go to the car dealer and buy a really expensive car that nobody has.

and like everybody has said so far...better detailed, as in everything. i dont want it where u throw a C4 explosive on someone and its sticking out a foot and a half on air

more then one mountain. they should haveawhole mountain range with snow on the top. and thats where the snowmobiles should be, but if u wanna have a snowmobile at ur garage in the suburbs the u could drive it on the grass. cause they can do that

better animation/sound, there is way too many times C.J or Tommy isn't talking and his hands r still waking around for no reason. :angry:

choosing to have a girlfriend or not, damn there annoying :thumbsdown:

and a zoo would be awesome. like when u go into the mountains there would be a bear or a wolf, and u could just run them over if u want. :evil:

Some things I'd like to see would be:

1. I like the red-marker that you can place in SanAndreas to chart where you need to go etc, but they should take this a step further. How about customizable markers that you can place and name yourself and have the game save this so you can know where certain things are. Example would be the RC Shop, after you complete it, it disappears from the map as a marker and you need to 'remember' where it is, or chart it yourself on an external map. How about being able to add a marker saying 'RC Shop'. Or if I find a good base-jumping spot, to mark it as such. I think it should be a marker that you can choose from say a list of 10 different graphics and change their color, this way at a glance you can see where something is you want marked (like the location of an M5 or a rocket-launcher).

THATS SO BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!

why cant there be skateboards in 4?

why did they put motorcycles in? why couldnt u just play some motoracing game?why are there bikes in the game? why dont u just play dave mirra? why are there cars? why couldnt you just play nfs? why are there planes? why couldnt u just play a flight simulator? so i guess skateboarding could happen. its not too unreasonable. and it wouldnt be stupid either. in my city, when i go outside i see about 35 times as many skateboards as i do motorcycles, and like 5 times as many as bikes. i see a motorcycle about ever few days. and a skateboard like 6 times a day. and in SA you see like 50 of them in 5 min. they should make motor cycles less populated, but make them alot better than before. like faster and more handling and easier stunting. that would be cool... er.

It is a videogame and R* are not trying to be realistic. Motorcycles are great and one the best features in the game, so why not put a lot of them in. When you say that it's like saying, why do you see so many infernuses, cheetahs, banshees and many other fast cars constantly while in real life you almost see none (except for once in a while).

More vehicles

better graphics

u could get a job

u would have to sleep

u could get sick

Cityes like real ones, like NY

watching TV

bullet holes

more and better activities, like skating and rollerskating

u could take hostages and then they would send feds to negotiate

u couldnt steal cars that easily

helicopter ambulance

firefighter in airplane

vigilante in a jet

u could become a cop so cops wouldnt chase u for killing criminals

Thats all I can think of for now

All i can say is, MP3, a portable music player, cus i hated tha fact that every time u got out of your car, the music wud just stop, on ure favorite song, and then ure just running away from cops in silnce(boring). I remember seeing those guys in GTA with headphones listenin to music, y cant we, im just thinkin since the game wud most likely take place in recenter times. and maybe u cud create ure own playlist on it of the songs u want to hear, like in all those sports games and NFSU2 where u can decide when to play a song. And, if its possible, u can import ure own , music into the game, and listen to wat u want(if u dont like the music in the game(which i doubt)) But yeh, thats my idea, cus i wanna listen to musci, permemently, if possible. :thumbsup:

But then of course, make it go off, or tune out while talking to people or on a mission, or sumthin like that. :D

so when u get sick. you hear music, thats cool. that always happens to me when i get a bug. jk, sorry stupidity. there is mp3 in the game, just not an mp3 player, how about there are a bunch of mp3 players that include an ipod, and they are more expensive for how much they can hold.

but wuts the point. it would be sorta stupid. what would happen. you puke too much? that should be if you part too hard.

well, u wud have to stay home for a day or two, u wud have to sleep longer, u couldnt carry or shoot from guns bigger than pistol and uzi, u could acces the internet (like, playing videogames and listening to music) and if u get out of the house and stand on the rain, u could get more sick and they would send u to the hospital, or u could pass out, in which case u wouldnt lose ur weapons because u left them at ur safehouse earlier. Ur girlfriends would visit u wen u get sick (they could get sick too).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

when ur car turns upside down, it doesnt blow up in flames, but u get out of it, turn it over to normal position, get in it and continue driving B)

Edited by Someone

thats just bullshit, omg, im sick, omg, omg, im sick ,omg, lets hope my girlfrind visits me, omg, omg, omg, omg, omg i need to go to the hospital to get rid of my cold, omg, omg, omg, omg, i can survive 50 bulletshots but not a little cold? omg omg omg omg

And no skateboards because it would be too much of a tony hawk game, and it would elimate walking in the game. I would like to see peds with skateboards (kind of like peds with rollerblades in VC), but the player cant use them.

Im sorry, but most of the ideas in this topic are the most RETARTED things ive ever read.

"Watch tv", wtf? Stop playing GTA and watch TV (real life that is) there you go, tv

"Taking hostages"? Question, why? Its not like you need somthing from them

"Make it more difficult to steal cars"? Read the game tite, Grand Theft Auto, that means stealing cars. Car locks already piss everyone off, now what do you want, car bomb in all parked cars?

And Tilly, if you want skateboards so bad, go and get a Tony Hawks game, stop trying to cram everything into one game

Guys, take note, here are some "real" ideas for the next GTA:

-If you kill a criminal during vigilante missions, you dont get a wanted level

-You can "recruit" cops to help you on vigilante missions

-You can give weapons to a gang member that you recruited, this way they can be better armed

-gang wars auctually having 2 gangs fight and not just one man war, the one man being the player (you can read my whole thing, its posted somewhere)

-If you are in a high location and sniping people, the police shouldnt find you right away like in the previous GTAs. When you killed enough people to get the polices attention, the cops wont go right after, first, the wanted level will show half a star, police wont chase you, instead the police will send in a helicopter to scout the area, if the helicopter find you, you get 3 stars, but if you hide like behine a wall or somthing, the helicopter will eventually go away and you can snipe again

-some kind of taxi service. Scattered throughout the city (or state, whatever) will be parked taxis, you can jack them, but if you dont, there is going to be that circle thingy (the thing to activate missions) on the side of the taxi. If you go into it, theres gonig to be a screen showing the map and listing all of the districts. (downtown, beach, etc) Select a district and you get there. The cost depends on your taxi location (farther, cost more, closer, cost less)

-More varitey of tanks, there could be one that fires small shells quickly instead of one big shot, etc

-ragdolls, ive been wanting these since GTA3 came out. Please, im getting tired of these stiff death animations, I want to see a body fly across the street after a shotgun blow at point blank

-Car damage model more easier to break like in GTA3 and VC, in SA the doors on cars rarely even come off

-Dammage model to car roof, boats, planes, etc

-if you crash over a fire hydrant, the water that comes out of the fire hydrant will put out all fires(fire in cars (not the fire that means the car that is about to blow up), fire on peds, fire on the enviroment, etc) near by

-ridable trams

-A still camera for the trains

yeah, thats pretty dumb idea of getting sick, i tihkn they have that in the new sims if you want to play that.

i dont want skateboards so bad.

and what are the chances that while your near a fire hydrant that your car will catch on fire?

good idea with the cop idea. they shold remake it and make it how "hot" you are after enough damage has been done. one blinking star for small crimes, one star for regular crimes, and after that its just how many cops you have one you, not how mcuh bad youve done. once you kill somone its already swat and bunch of cops, it doesnt get any worse for what you do, except for diff colored stars(blue-reg cops zone red-swat & sniper zone). and ive never seen the fbi going after somone along with the cops (they usually do the planned missions) and ive never seen the army on somone. ever.

-euphoria (read my graphics forum)

-customizable weapons

-car handling selectable(drift mode, drag mode, street mode, offroad)

-more dedication and strenth to the cars (your car dont blow up every 30 sec)

-wayy more cars, almost never see the same car, well just alot

Yeah, but somtimes you might be near a fire hydrant...

Oh yeah, another thing, fire should burn out much quicker when it rains

And your wanted level idea, I didnt understand a word you said

EDIT: My thoughts on your ideas

-Euphoria, wtf does that mean?

-customizable weapons, good idea, things like lazers, extended ammo clip, yeah

-car handling, bad idea. You have different cars for different needs, want to go offroad? take a rancher. Want to race? take an infernus. Its going to be pretty stupid, one second you have grip all over the road (street mode), another second later, you cant even get grip on rubber gloves (drift)

-Well, if youre crashing your car ever few seconds, of course its going to blow up. Basically, slower cars=more strength, faster cars=less strength (as you crash into a wall going at 120MPH)

-Yeah, more cars obviously

thats just bullshit, omg, im sick, omg, omg, im sick ,omg, lets hope my girlfrind visits me, omg, omg, omg, omg, omg i need to go to the hospital to get rid of my cold, omg, omg, omg, omg, i can survive 50 bulletshots but not a little cold? omg omg omg omg

"Taking hostages"? Question, why? Its not like you need somthing from them

"Make it more difficult to steal cars"? Read the game tite, Grand Theft Auto, that means stealing cars.

-If you kill a criminal during vigilante missions, you dont get a wanted level

-You can "recruit" cops to help you on vigilante missions

u could become a cop so cops wouldnt chase u for killing criminals

Look, if u dont like it, then just say its bullshit, u dont have to criticize it

Taking hostages? well, they wouldnt just kill u, but u could get some stuff to eat and a safe passage to airport or something like that(u'll probably think that this is bullshit too)

Well, u could take a hammer and bust the lock or just kick it a few times before it opens(or simply smash the windows)

btw, the ideas are pretty good

I've always thought there should be speedometers and definately fuel levels, but i've also thought there should be animals (not just underwater like V.C. and S.A.). There could be pet dogs or stray cats and dogs. You could have a pit bull and command it to attack a pedestrian. :lolbounce: There could be snakes and you could throw them on people! :lolbounce: This would make it much more realistic! :D

More Nurse Bob please, it was so stinkin' funny! :rofl2:

more realisitic missions and definately more time for a car to blow up.

Edited by gtajunkie