>>GTA4 Wishlist<<

Chris

actually ive never thrown a snake at anyone, or command a pitbull to atack anyone. yeah how about just a giant clunking sound when a car flips over, then you cant use it, because its flipped over n e ways. and if you want realisticness, you wont be able to flip it back over exept if you had a small crane or something.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Realistic damage

more types of cars

more planes

more boats

more bikes

more types of army vehicles/planes/helicopters/boats

" " FBI "

" " Police "

More City's

more missions

more weapons

Construction sites where you see they are working (people, machines)

houses cann burn and fire department came to the fire

police arrests people

you can take a taxi, not drive them self

good jobs. Pilot, Taxi driver, truckdriver

you cann buy much more houses, company's, and shops

more/bigger garages to save al your cars.

you can work in the army, police(not the Vigilante missions)

I hope the can do somthing whit this

Greets Bigmark

Im back with my uber ideas again, if you disagree, then you are a retard:

-Ability to choose your car for a race again. But if you came with a tank, you will be automatically disqualified (thats why in SA you had fixed racing car)

-Every vehicle avaliable in the game. (not counting special vehicles like bulletproof, special paintjob, etc) I mean like in SA, you can only get the SWAT in the last mission, instead, you should be able to get swat somewhere else, while free roaming, you can get the vehicle.

-BMX should be able to have 2 people riding, somthing called double riding (guy stands on pegs)

-Submarine to go underwater

-An F1 car, fast speeds in that thing

-Weapons dual weildable, mix and match weapons that are light an small (pistol, smg, etc)

-Enemy gang should shoot on sight like in GTA3 and VC. In SA, the gang goes up to you and kind of follows you, they wont attack intill 30 seconds are over, by then you should have already ran, so they gangs are rarely hostile to you.

-If the above happens, driving the enemy gang car into the enemy gang territory should make the enemy gang not shoot you, this way you can be safe while driving through thier territory.

-Ability to turn off "suerpowers". Superpowers are things like not being able to get burned, unlimited ammo, etc, they are the powers you get when you do the R3 missions and such. Once you get the power, you can turn them on/off in the options.

-Instead of just a camera, you can have a video camera, this way you can have videos, instead of just one still image

-If you can mod cars again, the foglights should work and the off road wheels should be better off road

-When you go to pay and spray, you should be able to choose your car colour, but it is only basic colours (red, orange, blue, etc) The special colours (baby blue, light greed, etc) will only be avaliable in the mod shops

>> the ability to choose your gang (like in gta2)

EDIT -

Then it would be cool because you can suit it to your fave genre of game and your peronality and lifestyle

eg. choose between gangster,mafia or terrorist

that was my idea frm like a month ago. but nobody listened, WHY TERRORIST! thats dumb. 30 days of training then one bombing and u beat the game? thats dumb. you should be either:gangster,mafia,russian,britishgang,yakuza, or some mexican gang.

and tommy vercetti guy, you should be able to go into any territory with any car for a while without being shot at. only if you stay in front of them and one sees you, then you get shot at. dont call me a retard, im not objecting, im just trying to add to it to make it better.

-A train view from a normal angle, just like in cars

-Animals, like mooses in the wood, that run away if u get too close and u cant kill them,

just like the dophins and turtles n stuff

-snow vehicles and more different water vehicles and of course a skate board, i mean, why not?

some say "if u wanna sk8 board buy tony hawk". Yeah, but tony hawk doesnt include cars, weapons and

uhm... COOL STUFF THAT MAKES GTA GREAT. And for those who say: "It takes away walking"... what's

so good about walkin? it takes way too long

-More cool special cars, like a Camaro Iroc, and the Bullet shouldn't be spotted that much, i mean it's based

on the Ford GT 40 and in whole Calafornië there r about 10 of them

-Much more different military vehicles, like more planes and tanks, and not the louzy patriot, but a good 1

like in VC

when you crash in a car, you should be able to come out all bloody and scratched up! You should have maybe a broken arm or something and look like you should look like coming out of a big crash! :D

-A train view from a normal angle, just like in cars

-Animals, like mooses in the wood, that run away if u get too close and u cant kill them,

just like the dophins and turtles n stuff

-snow vehicles and more different water vehicles and of course a skate board, i mean, why not?

some say "if u wanna sk8 board buy tony hawk". Yeah, but tony hawk doesnt include cars, weapons and

uhm... COOL STUFF THAT MAKES GTA GREAT. And for those who say: "It takes away walking"... what's

so good about walkin? it takes way too long

-More cool special cars, like a Camaro Iroc, and the Bullet shouldn't be spotted that much, i mean it's based

on the Ford GT 40 and in whole Calafornië there r about 10 of them

-Much more different military vehicles, like more planes and tanks, and not the louzy patriot, but a good 1

like in VC

i already said animals and skateboards

O, i forgot, one of the best things R* can do to their next GTA is bringing back the deluxo, its a great car. And if u mod it it would be fun to make it look like the Back to the Futere DeLorean :P

It had great handeling, speed, looks etc. And i think it's crap that u can only put bumper kits to 5 cars and stuff, they should be availeble for even crappy cars such as a blista or it would look cool on a linerunner

talking about linerunners, i need MUCH more trucks in the next GTA

yeah yeah. and when its nightime they hide in the shadows(there should be really good shadows, like better than the ones in FEAR 2 thats coming out) and they put there nightvision on and all you can see of them are faint little green flashes from there eyes.

ya know how you drove your gang members in cars and they shot out of the windows in SA, well what if you could have your gang drive and you shoot.

what if you could park your car and actually turn it off, instead of just parking it and leaving it running. it could be more realistic. :whistle:

its unbelievable that they are still doing that.

ok have u ever walked down the sidewalk and someone punches u? wut wud ur reaction be? well one shud be they fall on the ground, (realisticly of course) look up, and yno, say like wtfs ur problem?! then try to get up and run away. the second reaction is u punch someone, they yno, rub thier wound, look at u and get all pissed, and yno push u off and then try to beat on your ass.

actually, people dieing shud be very rare. well unless u have weapons. the life of peds shud be almost as high as urs. or even better, different people have different strengths and health. anyway, wen fighting someone, u can block them only acupple of times before they kick ur twinkey or until ur armes get too hert. anyway, if ur beating on someone, they gotta show vulnerability. yno, have injuries like black eyes, bruises, and other stuff that i mentioned earlier. think of that dude in the bonus intro vidio that is getting beat up by t-bone mendes. people shud look like that after a while of whooped ass.

and every punch or kick, they get weaker at the spot where u hit them. eg. u punch them in the arm and they cant use that arm or they rub it in pain. or u kick them in the leg. they fall down and they start limping and they cant run that good. and u sock them in the stomach and they got the wind knocked out of them and they hold thier stomach, giving u a chance to pound them. i think u get it.

and finnaly after a long while of beating someone and they are on the ground extreamly injured, they call truse and put thier arms out and yno beg u to stop. like okay! okay! u win plz stop! andthen u let them go and wach them struggle to run away down the street. or u can still beat on thier ass. but at this point, they cant fight back. too hurt.

and to kill someone with just ur bare hands, u wud need to nail on all the pressure u got until thier health finnaly runs out and they die. this wud be rare.

and all the physics i just sed wud apply to your guy too. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand the ps3's are to have motion sensor controllers. the harder u press the button, the harder the punch is. lol! u will end up breaking ur controller in no time trying to throw a hard punch.

this idea and my other are pretty good. read them and youll agree