>>GTA4 Wishlist<<

Chris

you should be able to enter a taxi as passenger and have a few points where he can drive ya two. (for money ofcourse). And a island that ya only can enter (or swim/plane) with a ferry. that would be awsome. and months. like december snow. in july drougt. something like that.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah, i was thinking of different weather types depending on the seasons too, would be more realistic. And then with Christmas people are cheering up their houses with lights n stuff:P well, maybe that's too realistic, but snow would be :coolthumbup:

weather changes are good, but the thing with san andreas is its way to bright and the weather changes from like really sunny to a sandstorm in lik 3 seconds, instead there shud be like snow in the winter like most ppl sed, u shud have cars that need fuel, u shud be able to go to a clinic or something instead oof going to the store and eating to get ur health back, i dun't think it needs to be bigger cause then it wuldn't be as easy gettin around, and lastly there shud be time where people aren't up as much during the night, and u can pick up objects but a lot more needs to be added to the game...

I have a wishlist:

- seasons for weather like fall, spring, summer, and winter

- brand names cars like chevy, ford, and dodge

- cruise ships

- better military bases

- larger layout maybe to include more cities like philly, NYC, Baltimore :thumbsup: , and DC.

- I like any suggestions except two:

1) Kids - killing kids is very sick and wrong :pissedred:

2) Animals - killing animals would cause problems, maybe a horse you could ride but not kill

- I'm cool for anything

OFF SUBJECT

How do you download different cars?

- I like any suggestions except two:

1) Kids - killing kids is very sick and wrong

2) Animals - killing animals would cause problems, maybe a horse you could ride but not kill

2. why dont u jump from a plane on a deserted island in the middle of nowhere, kill some animals, cook them for dinner and eat them? or maybe u have to defend urself from canibals who want to eat u?

What do u mean, problems? what problems?

btw, that gives me an idea. why couldnt u make ur own food at home, go rob a store and bring back home a truck full of food? rob a bank by burglaring in the bank and transfering ther money on ur account, then hire a lawyer when they sue u on the court, prove u r :innocent: and get away with de money?

2. why dont u jump from a plane on a deserted island in the middle of nowhere, kill some animals, cook them for dinner and eat them? or maybe u have to defend urself from canibals who want to eat u?

What do u mean, problems? what problems?

btw, that gives me an idea. why couldnt u make ur own food at home, go rob a store and bring back home a truck full of food? rob a bank by burglaring in the bank and transfering ther money on ur account, then hire a lawyer when they sue u on the court, prove u r :innocent: and get away with de money?

What I mean is R*

would get in trouble with animal right activists. I've killed animals before, I have a hunting license so don't give me that bullsh*t. A-hole! :tongue:

Edited by berkey

i think tommy vercetti guy has gone fricken crazy lol :bleh: . how about no animals or kids, exept maybe in cutscenes or sumthin where theres like a dog in a house. plz dont argue anymore. there not going to put land animals in the game. how about better fog and cloud effects that are more realistic to the time and lights shine on them in a realistic way, and dont just light the whole area up, they actually hit the fog.

Someone, you're a sick f*ck, i mean, WHY would you wanna cook ya own dinner? Yeah, you'll get respect from the gang with a "Kiss The Cook" apron. And it's not such a big crime to rip an onion apart...

O yeah, and if you wanna kill animals, please do me a favor and just kill yourself. Sickass :pissedred:

Berkley is right. And kids would be fun. Killing would be sick.

Did I mention ANYTHING about killing kids? I didnt.

Someone, you're a sick f*ck, i mean, WHY would you wanna cook ya own dinner? Yeah, you'll get respect from the gang with a "Kiss The Cook" apron. And it's not such a big crime to rip an onion apart...

O yeah, and if you wanna kill animals, please do me a favor and just kill yourself. Sickass :pissedred:

1. well, why not? why would I have to go all the way to one of the restaurants when I can eat in a safehouse?

2. Look, I didnt say I wanna kill animals, It was a bad joke. I dont mind if u think I'm a sickass, but I'm not stupid. U r if u still think that I ment that.

I'm not a :wacko:

Anyway, higher max height in the game so you can sky-dive from really high up. More fighting styles/the ability to choose different moves and use them togetherlike having a karate kick but a kick boxing ground attack etc.

Yeah, u could do stunts while falling :coolthumbup:

Edited by Someone

I see a lot of people on here who don't want kids or animals in GTA4 and I couldn't disagree more. It's your choice whether ornot you kill them. Why not have the freedom to make the choice not to kill them?

And as far as animal rights groups having a problem with killing the animals, I seriously doubt that would happen. They'd probably go after Big Game Hunter or any of the other games in which the whole purpose is to kill animals.

And if anyone has a problem with killing kids in the game, let me tell you that they are probably the same people who had a problem with killing hookers when GTAII came out. Also, in the game Fable, you can beat the shit our of the town's kids. Why not take it a step further and keep GTA controversial. This game thrives on controversy. Anyone who has a problem with killing fake kids in a video game can just get bent.

how about having a rage system that you cant just get by fighting. you can get it by doing wierd things like killing your fathers murderer or fighting the mob boss, or killing a mean crooked cop kind of thing where in real life rage would actually induce rage. pretty much having smart rage.

I see a lot of people on here who don't want kids or animals in GTA4 and I couldn't disagree more. It's your choice whether ornot you kill them. Why not have the freedom to make the choice not to kill them?

And as far as animal rights groups having a problem with killing the animals, I seriously doubt that would happen. They'd probably go after Big Game Hunter or any of the other games in which the whole purpose is to kill animals.

And if anyone has a problem with killing kids in the game, let me tell you that they are probably the same people who had a problem with killing hookers when GTAII came out. Also, in the game Fable, you can beat the shit our of the town's kids. Why not take it a step further and keep GTA controversial. This game thrives on controversy. Anyone who has a problem with killing fake kids in a video game can just get bent.

Let me just clarify something here. I don't think GTA should become a real-world emulator, in which we can kill children just because the choice is there. Driving around wrecklessly, street crime, drugs, gangs, hookers, that's one thing, but what you're talking about is breaking down the fabric of society's moral and ethical codes just so we can have the choice to do something we otherwise would never do. That's absurd.

Thats exactly the same with killing adults.

Killing children is no different, except in our culture it is perceived as even more wrong (morally) and sick. People who murder adults are either evil or desparate, wheras people who murder children are regarded as "sick" or "the devil" or perverts and psychopaths. What's the difference?

And if you ask me, which of course you are, there are some kids who I think deserve to die. But that of course isn't how this world works and killing anybody (young or old) is wrong and should never happen.

For the sake of argument and for all the clamour that would arise over the issue, it is too risky to put them in at all.

I read in the newspaper a sentence about "a game called Grand Theft Auto where you gain points for murdering policement and raping prostitutes." We all know the police come after you and you go to prison if you kill someone. We all know you don't get "points" for anything, you get cash for doing jobs for people. Another newspaper claimed it was a game made for "training criminals to evade and kill the police."

So even if a kid was only in a cutscene of a game, or it was impossible to shoot one, or a kid was your own son or something, the media would misinterpret it and get politicians (who dont know anything about it) to ban the game based on what they say.

It's the same with the Internet and Net Neutrality. At present, anybody can put anything on the Internet and access any site. But some idiots in Washington think the internet is made of TUBES stuffed full of information, and those tubes are do full with "corporate internet" that we can't get "our personal internet". Because of that, the US government are agreeing to make TWO Internets, one fast one for businesses that pay lots of money, and a slow shitty personal one for all the other sites.

The media take one idea and wrongly apply it to everything. We can't change their stupidity so the best we can do is avoid upsetting them, and that means no kids in a GTA game.