>>GTA4 Wishlist<<

Chris

I agree. And when you try to shoot pedestrians, kisses should fly out of the gun and land magically on their lips. Then the main character should just give up once he gets a wanted level. And instead of carjacking, the main character should politely ask the driver if they would kindly let him borrow their car.

Even better, the main character shouldn't be able to drive a car. He should only ride a bike because cars pollute our planet. And the weather in the game should always be sunny because rain makes me sad.

We'll call the game Grand Vegan Adventure IV: The Search for more Hippies.

I think his idea was very good. If I played GTA 4 and there was a mission where yo have to kill a dog or deer I wouldnt play it again. I wouldnt want to see any animal die even if its just a game as animals are defenceless. He is hardly saying lets all love each other and hold hands. I defiantly think K Ps idea was good.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am certain wildlife will be in the next GTA. A lot of games already have animals being killed (Postal 2, carmageddon, punisher, etc) so if someone blames R* for animal cruelty, they might as well blame those games listed too. Besides, the countryside wasnt countryside at all, there werent and cow, or chickens, farm animals.

I think it was an excellent idea to introduce animals into the game. It would make the countryside more interessting. It doesnt make us hippies because we dont want to blast animals with a rocket launcher. Animal cruelty is more of asensitive issue. That why they shouldnt be able to die.

Hey, I was only suggesting this for wildlife, no need to get sarcastic.

No, you weren't only suggesting wildlife. You were suggesting that the game not allow you to shoot animals even if you wanted to. That's totally different.

Yes, wildlife should be in the game. And yes, you should be able to shoot it. But just because you can shoot it doesn't mean you have to.

And just because YOU don't want to shoot the wildlife doesn't mean the rest of us shouldn't be allowed to if we want to.

Also, I don't see the logic behind being able to kill defensless pedestrians in the game and not wild or domestic animals. What could motivate one to make the decision that killing animals in a video game is somehow worse than killing humans in a video game?

It doesnt make us hippies because we dont want to blast animals with a rocket launcher

Yes it does

Edited by Buttlord

QUOTE(K_P @ Sep 1 2006, 10:33 AM)

Hey, I was only suggesting this for wildlife, no need to get sarcastic.

No, you weren't only suggesting wildlife. You were suggesting that the game not allow you to shoot animals even if you wanted to. That's totally different.

Yes, wildlife should be in the game. And yes, you should be able to shoot it. But just because you can shoot it doesn't mean you have to.

And just because YOU don't want to shoot the wildlife doesn't mean the rest of us shouldn't be allowed to if we want to.

Also, I don't see the logic behind being able to kill defensless pedestrians in the game and not wild or domestic animals. What could motivate one to make the decision that killing animals in a video game is somehow worse than killing humans in a video game?

It doesnt make us hippies because we dont want to blast animals with a rocket launcher

Yes it does

1. How does that make us hippies?

2. I dont want a mission to involve killing a dog, I can get by other people killing animals on the game even if I wouldnt but I dont want missions to involve it as I wouldnt play the game again.

3.There is reason why R* dont put children or physically disabled people arent in the game. They are defencless and it just doesnt seem right.

So sorry if that makes me a hippy but I would rather be a hippy then one of these people who strap rabbits to fireworks for fun.

1. How does that make us hippies?

2. I dont want a mission to involve killing a dog, I can get by other people killing animals on the game even if I wouldnt but I dont want missions to involve it as I wouldnt play the game again.

3.There is reason why R* dont put children or physically disabled people arent in the game. They are defencless and it just doesnt seem right.

So sorry if that makes me a hippy but I would rather be a hippy then one of these people who strap rabbits to fireworks for fun.

1. Becuase only hippies would perfer killing people to animals

2. I agree. There shouldn't be a mission that involved killing an animal, although I really wouldn't care if there were

3. Comparing a handicapped child to a wild animal many times stronger than a human possibly with sharp teeth, claws, antlers, etc. is not helping your case.

It would be good to see the occasional wildlife in the forest (If they have it in GTA4) But you should not be able kill them. Like if you shoot at them it does nothing or purposely misses, and if you punch them it misses aswell or something like that.
No, you weren't only suggesting wildlife.

1. Er, read again...I was.

2. And being able to shoot animals would give Mr Jack Thompson yet another excuse to ban GTA, want GTA banned?

3. You dont know what hippie means, just because we dont want to kill animals makes us hippies? [sarcasm]I guess any cat/dog or any other animal lover is a hippie too. I guess the R.S.P.C.A is a hippie organisation aswell. [sarcasm]

Edited by K_P

I agree with that. Who would to kill a dog thats walking down the street? If I had my way no animals would be able to be killed.

i think when you get too close to them (mainly wildlife) they will run away but if you punch a dog or sumthin that dont run away nothing will happen to the dog and it wont kick like when ppl are on the ground, but just regular punch. and when you shoot them nothing happens, they just run away.

BUT what i dont get about the rspca is that they allow all the hunting for sport things aloud, but never hunting for food just hunting into games. why would it be so bad to be able to shoot deer in the forest for a thing on your 100 percent list?

i think when you get too close to them (mainly wildlife) they will run away but if you punch a dog or sumthin that dont run away nothing will happen to the dog and it wont kick like when ppl are on the ground, but just regular punch. and when you shoot them nothing happens, they just run away.

BUT what i dont get about the rspca is that they allow all the hunting for sport things aloud, but never hunting for food just hunting into games. why would it be so bad to be able to shoot deer in the forest for a thing on your 100 percent list?

I do agree with your ideas, I never finish the 100% list so that wouldnt affect me.

1. Becuase only hippies would perfer killing people to animals

2. I agree. There shouldn't be a mission that involved killing an animal, although I really wouldn't care if there were

3. Comparing a handicapped child to a wild animal many times stronger than a human possibly with sharp teeth, claws, antlers, etc. is not helping your case.

Couple of things I forgot to mention. I dont run sround killing people in gta, I find it dull thats just me I never go on rampages. I also forgot to say just like children and handicapped peole they are denfceless like animals, why would people want to kill something so defencless.

Finally some people who want animals that can't be killed! I totally agree, why would you wanna kill an animal? And about handicapped people, maybe there should be a side character with a handicap (like woozie) but that only appears in cutscenes or something.

I would like to get back the GTA VC style, I really loved the game, much better than SA. It had the original GTA looks. Like the pause menu, the sounds of the weapons, and I want Tommy Vercetti back as the main character. There should be less sh*t with gangs and stuff. There should be gangs, but you shouldn't be involved that much as in SA.

No yellow down-pointing big arrows, but the pink markers.

When you drive at a high speed, the whole world becoms vague in SA, I also liked this better in VC, when this wasn't the case.

It should be (again like VC) in the 80'ies. Florida was a perfect setting, but now it's allready used, so chicago for example would be fun too.

They should bring back the rampages, hidden packages and the Unique Jumps should count for the 100% list.

Much more Easter Eggs.

More humor and Lazlow as the host of VRock that should return to the radio.

I know that if you make a game like those descriptions you get something exact the same as VC, but i just really love it :D

I don't think domestic animals like dogs and cats should be in the game. Maybe on the radio it would talk about the ban on pets. But I would see nothing wrong if there were bears and dear or maybe farm animals. Hunting mini misions would be cool. And I don't think Rstar would care if animal rights groups were angry at them. Rstar would probably put in animals just to piss animal rights groups off.

I agree. And when you try to shoot pedestrians, kisses should fly out of the gun and land magically on their lips. Then the main character should just give up once he gets a wanted level. And instead of carjacking, the main character should politely ask the driver if they would kindly let him borrow their car.

Even better, the main character shouldn't be able to drive a car. He should only ride a bike because cars pollute our planet. And the weather in the game should always be sunny because rain makes me sad.

We'll call the game Grand Vegan Adventure IV: The Search for more Hippies.

That is the most pathetic idea for a GTA game ever! :pissedred:

No Offense

Oh yeah and the animals, well it's a good idea for this

The animals are protected, if you kill one you get a 2 wanted level

Not all animals are defenseless, what about lions,tigers or bears? (LOL!!!)

Edited by Samiam2

Yes it does

:rofl2:

I lol'd at that. XD

That is the most pathetic idea for a GTA game ever! :pissedred:

No Offense

Oh yeah and the animals, well it's a good idea for this

The animals are protected, if you kill one you get a 2 wanted level

Not all animals are defenseless, what about lions,tigers or bears? (LOL!!!)

Um. It was sarcasm.

And yeah, my girlfriend would rather kill AND eat a human before killing or eating an animal.

Well when Buttlord said them ideas about hippies and bikes for gta 4 he was making fun of the people who dont want to kill animals in the game and saying we are hippies. In you post it looked like you took it seriously when he wasnt being serious he was being sarcastic and frankly rude.

Sarcasm is:

1. A cutting, often ironic remark intended to wound.

2. A form of wit that is marked by the use of sarcastic language and is intended to make its victim the butt of contempt or ridicule.

there is no need to be rude by the way

Edited by I just shot a bear

good idea,terrorist attacks (really good idea)

i would like to see that you would be able to assassinate the mayor or the president, all JFK style

you do kill a mayor or president in liberty city stories while hes joggin wi his gaurds

oh and soz if i spoiled it 4 any 1 :whistle::(

QUOTE(wheelman101 @ Sep 3 2006, 02:33 AM)

good idea,terrorist attacks (really good idea)

i would like to see that you would be able to assassinate the mayor or the president, all JFK style

Im doubt R* would do anything that could be labelled as terriosts attacks. Not in the times we live in they would be asking to be banned immediatly.