>>GTA4 Wishlist<<

Chris

T dog, your ideas are quite good however im assuming youve played gta:san andreas if oyu do 12 fire fighter missions you never be on fire hence no need for the fire suit.

I like the idea of pedestrians in the woods hiking, i would like to see myself a big snow park where people ski. Also it would be good if you could have an avalanche but thats probably too much.

The money system i like however it would be good if you could deposit money and every month interest comes in (more money equals more interest) however you would have to pay about $1000 or £1000 tax each 6 months or every year.

I myself would like to see these things in gta4-

1. Different cars (The car sentinel is in gta 3, vice city and san andreas)

2. Normal time not 1 minute per second

3. Have about 10 islands but some islands dont connect with each other via bridge. You would have to use planes or boats.

4. Be albe to snap twigs and branches and use them as weapons.

5. Design own tags and can use them anywhere though have a rule each tag has to be say 100 yards away from another. This way you wont get tags everywhere.

6. Dont know this would happen but it would be good if you could startthe game as a boy and gradually grow older and older.

7. Be able to pop bike wheels

8. Be able to enter every house though if you do you will get the police after you.

9. Police have different cars i.e one police man has a flash and another an emperor.

10. Police cars have to hold 1,2,3 or 4 policemen instead of the always one

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

maybe a new character would be good....

just like what i said before a young 19yrs old afro american boy from the countryside who went to los santos for greener pasteur who later found himself trapped in the slumps of ganton...abducted by the Grove st gang and dreaming of becoming a rapper. and it wont be easy he will do mission with O.g's like CJ and sweet and until you meet a rap producer who is a Grove st O.G ( like SUGE KNIGHT of Deathrow)

and you become one of his bodyguard then as time goes by you become one of his artist. and do missions like killing rival gangs in Eastcoast in LibertyCity....... and so on until you become RICH FAMOUS POWERFUL and CO OWN your RAP LAbel....

Well I'd like,

Kung fu moves (Mod for Max Payne)

This are the controls

Quick punches - shoot button (very weak)

Shift + forward - Kick forward (one hit kill, most of the time)

Shift + forward + left - Jump and kick with both legs (one hit kill, takes some time though)

Shift + forward + right - Spin around and kick at the same time(one hit kill)

Shift + backward + Right - right cartwheel in the air, kicking. (hard to aim

Shift + backward + left - left cartwheel in the air, kicking (hard to aim)

Dual different weapons for example

Desert eagle and katana. When ranged, the desert eagle will attack. When close the katana will attack.

Auto on weapons. They fire rapidly when you hold the shoot button.

Being able to take the flight to what ever island.

Some islands are only accesible from Plane or boat.

1.Real BIG City(like London).

2.Year 2007.

3.Licenced cars.

4.Internet stream of real life radio stations.(not neccecary)

5.Over 300 songs! :evil::evil::evil:

6.Fighting stiles like in Tekken 5.

7.Stunting graphics.

8.Great story like always.

9.Cool,cool,cool, :coolthumbup: main character.

10.Story based upon movie "Snatch"(not neccecary)

:R*::R*::R*::R*::R*::R*::R*::R*::R*::R*::R*:

.....and it would be great if some characters from previous GTA games appear.

I said once, along time ago (after SA came out) that the next game should have 3 DVD's one is Liberty City, the next is Vice City and the third San Andreas. You would be able to fly from city to city via the airport and when prompted change the disc to the city you was heading to. Each city would have over two hundred main missions etc, etc.

This was all before the announcment of Blue Ray on the PS3. (and on another forum, which was not as good as this site - kiss, kiss).

BlueRay holds something like TEN normal DVD's. Yes TEN!!!

R*, put all three city's on one BlueRay disc. Containing over 600 main missions. Ability to do everything that you can do in SA (swim etc) in every city. How badly did I want to burn around Liberty on a PCJ600. It's just not the same in LCS cause he can't swim AGAIN!!!

THE ULTIMATE GAME - GTA5 (probably / hopefully). R* would be the first company to put the BlueRay capability to it's full use, yet another first for them. Look at me, excited like a little school girl and dribbling over my keyboard at the thought of that game!

You get the picture.

Everyone else's idea's rock! add them too!!!

TG

The bodyguards in past GTAs were pure shit. The only thing they were remotely useful for was drive-bys. Bodyguards is one thing GTA should be improving on. Look at Saint's Row. Your homies could kill anyone in three seconds, could kill the driver of any car you shoot at, and were extremely helpful in missions.

Edited by TEC 9