>>GTA4 Wishlist<<

Chris

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Every enterable idea is a good idea, but they need to make it so that interiors are different. All the burger shot, well stacked pizza, clucking bell, zip, binco and most other places in SA all had the same interior. More different interiors is needed or entering all the buildings idea should be scrapped, you wont wanna go into a building and then go into another one and see the same interior.

And TEC 9. They can add burglary to the day time. You can go into someones house and take thier stuff, put it into the back of your car and go to a pawn shop. Only thing is that theiving at day is much more risky. Oh, and also about stealing, you should be able to steal much bigger, like a bank or a shipment of guns.

-Both America and UK to feature in same game.

-Selectable characters.

-Ability to date and chat with random peds.

-All shops and buildings unlocked.

-Bring back the businesses for sale from VC.

-More fighter jets, preferably an F-14 Tomcat and MiG 29 Fulcrum

-Working petrol pumps and fuel gauges.

-Improved ped AI

-Harsher cops (selectable difficulty level hardest means they bust you for speeding and red lights)

Well I Think there should be Unique people not all the same :blink:

and I think you should have a wwII plane and you can drop bombs on people.

and you can get jobs like pilot, police officer, trashman, etc and you can chop limbs off

Plus the strippers actually STRIP!!! and you see the chracters having sex plus you can rape people

you should see random peds mowing their lawns, people trimming their hedges, and a daily newspaper that a paper boy throws on your driveway. You should be able to read the paper and see Big crime bosses faces that you have previously Murdered in a mission. Maybe you can run for president and Corupt Congress with Drugs and other stuff etc.......... When you own businesses, like a car lot you should see people coming in daily looking for parts and stuff for their ride

Well I Think there should be Unique people not all the same :blink:

and I think you should have a wwII plane and you can drop bombs on people.

and you can get jobs like pilot, police officer, trashman, etc and you can chop limbs off

Plus the strippers actually STRIP!!! and you see the chracters having sex plus you can rape people

You better hope that's a goddamn joke. Raping people? You are now a SICK, lonely virgin.

Please R*, don't half-ass the hand-to-hand combat like you did in every GTA.

i keep hearin ppl say tht they want it more realistic but why? why do ppl want cars not to blow up wen they tip and stuff like tht cause thts just takin away the theme of gta!! so stop sayin cars dont blow up cause i want the same old gta just the way it is :D

people like u will b the reason if GTA:IV is lame. you just want it to be the same as the other GTA's except with a new story and map, ya dont want any random improvements.

i keep hearin ppl say tht they want it more realistic but why? why do ppl want cars not to blow up wen they tip and stuff like tht cause thts just takin away the theme of gta!! so stop sayin cars dont blow up cause i want the same old gta just the way it is :D

people like u will b the reason if GTA:IV is lame. you just want it to be the same as the other GTA's except with a new story and map, ya dont want any random improvements.

Because that's what makes GTA GTA! That will be the only way to tell Grand Theft Auto from any other next-gen title out there. The pop-up, dissappering bodies, and unrealistic damage are staples in the series. Do you want GTA4 to take after EVERY SINGLE aspect of Saint's Row? HELL NO!

SUM wishlist 4 gta4

-functional appliances like plasma TV's wher you can play mpeg video clips(for PC), component that plays mp3 files asx etc...

-own food on your fridge at your crib.

-more BLingBling like oversize rings, bracelets Blinder Earings, more chains. maybe its better to have a jewelry store for you and for giving gifts to your girlfriends.

-bulletholes on cars, buildings etc.

-bloodstains on your clothing when your life is low. bloody face.

-people you beat gets black eyes.

-drink alcohol and there is a alcohol meter when you consumes too much your screen starts to get wobbly that when you drive you cant make your car straight!!!

-smoke weed like ryder. ability to buy Cigars from marlboro to the expensive cuban cigars which boost your sex appeal

-more Clothing lines

-ability to purchased Tight expensive cars that dont dissapear on the map. (maybach, phantom, arnage etc)

-more homies to recruit about a dozen

-Homies can drive to convoy you.

-pick a weapon for your homies

-More establishments and properties to buy. like Very huge MAnsions, shopping malls, bars clubs( what the hell you gon do with the money you earned if you cant even spend them)

-more productive peds like they read newspaper and you are the headline and will start to shout or ran away from you. they use their laptops on starbucks. they argue about iraq etc....

-ability to court Peds and do one night stand.

-have private jets wiht complete interiors if you dont want to pilot a plane or ride a passenger airline.

-ability to check in on expensive hotels.

-more food establishments like 5 star restaurants where you can take your girlfriends.

-more functional buldings with elevators where you can really see peds doing their work.

-speedometer (repeated many times)gas meter

-DUBS and spinnERs for your whips

-the White house or Buckingham palace where the president or prime minister comes out in their bulletproof limo with lots of SUV convoys secret service police fbi Humvees choppers. that when you shoot near you automatically have 6star wanted level.

-different kind of PEDs with all races. blacks whites chicos latinos chinese viets japs filipinos Arabs indians nativeamericans. ( how come there are no nativeamericans in SA???dont they have the rights to appear in a game?????)

-ability to bribe peds to do something like killing, beating aske for sex???

-no kids and animals( they will surely banned this game if they did this )

STILL HAVE MORE WISH BUT IM TOO LAZY TO TYPE THEM ALL :thumbsup:

I'm a big fan of the changing seasons sets of wishes - having different weather sets (hot, snow etc), differently dressed peds (coats, swimming gear), different vehicles (gritters vs ice cream vans) and various other things.

The problems come when you're picking how long seasons last - realtime (depending on the actual season) would be too slow and unnoticable, changing every few ingame days would perhaps get repetitive for hardcore players.

-different kind of PEDs with all races. blacks whites chicos latinos chinese viets japs filipinos Arabs indians nativeamericans. ( how come there are no nativeamericans in SA???dont they have the rights to appear in a game?????)

They DO have Native Americans in SA. Look closer in the desert. The tan people with black hair are Native Americans.

I want some annoying things in GTA that beg to be blown up: Clowns, Hybrids, Lazlow (maybe), and PTA groups that boycott the Dengeneratron.

• 2 weeks later...

all i can say is,whatever you expect of GTA IV,it's gonna blow you off your feet with something completely different,i've got no idea on what the storyline's gonna be like,they've used every trick in the book....or maybe they havent.....what surprises me is that they are able to make GTA IV within almost the same amount of time they made san andreas,one thing that they're definitely going to have in GTA IV is,PEOPLE!!!

Really can't wait for GTA4!!

Here's what I think should be added:

- Hundreds/Thousands of different characters (It's boring seeing the same old people spawning everywhere you go in the game!)

- Younger & older characters

- Ability to mod ANY vehicle & loads more mods to choose from

- When you get in a vehicle, you have to press a button to turn on the engine and lights

- Improved character AI

- Many more open buildings needed!! (Library's to take your gangsters to learn poetry :lol: , DIY stores (so you can walk around putting items off the shelves into your trolly - which can be used later for weapons), Pet stores, Computer stores, Phone stores, Museums, Indoor leisure centers, Theme parks... etc etc All which can be properly used!

- Design your own clothing

- Ability to damage almost anything in the game like: walls, trees, glass, trains, clothing (& not just blowing things up)

- Personal chauffeur and vehicle of your choice (If you earn/get enough money)

- Can buy and eat/drink loads more items

- Police actually chase and deal with you (and others) PROPERLY instead of just shooting and killing you e.g, cuffing victims, using a stun gun or pepper spray to get you to the ground etc

- You can give and take loads of different items to/from other characters in the game e.g, food, drink, clothing, jewelry, weapons, money etc

- Actually sit down for no reason anywhere you like (bench, seat, floor, wall) even get a paper out or something

- After eating food or drinking drink on the street or in a public place, if you throw the rubbish on the floor, some people will ask you to pick it up or at least notice and shake their head in disgust lol

- You have to go to the petrol pumps and re-fuel your vehicle and pay

- Can do various 'self-employed' handy-man jobs such as cutting peoples grass or cutting down a tree in the garden, walk their dog, wash their car etc

- Be good if you could knock on people's doors and they actually come to answer... by the time you could be hiding behind a wall or car and they are left puzzled or they answer and ask you want you want

- Public phone's which you can actually use! Call a random number or in an emergency call the police and they answer to your needs!

- Ability to use public transport like wait at a bus stop and catch the bus etc

- Go to a cafe, pub/bar etc and get served (and able to get drunk)

- If you commit a crime, you can hear exactly what you've just done later on the news

- More realistic seasons with snow, hail etc

- Real garages where you can look at and buy new & used cars, and be presented by a car-salesperson.

- Ability to pick up and move random items such as bins, boxes, seats and if you put them in the road or in the middle of a path, people will actually react to what you have done.

- When you kill someone (accidental or on purpose :whistle: ) they wont disappear into thin air!!!

Basically make it as realistic as possible please!!!!!

Keep it up Rockstar :thumbsup:

Also... :D

I think the game should have loads of hidden places all over like caves, underground shelters, houses, mansions, secret tunnels in the subways etc... so you can go in and hide from the cops or that old granny you've just walopped! :rolleyes:

It's annoying in the previous gta games where you smash into certain things and there is no reaction to some objects at all, not a scratch!

I hope in the new gta game we will be able to use almost any item that you can pick up as a weapon like a mobile phone, pen, shoe, brick, bottle, chair, string, tree branch and so on.... :)

You know in gta:sa when you take a picture of someone, usually they don't do anything but wouldn't it be funny if they chased you and tried to nick your camera.

Be fantastic if characters could actually trace your car registration plate to your actual house (or houses) is you have commited a driving offence (like tearing up someones garden, or smashing through that shop window to pick up your milk) so when you get the mail/post a couple of days later, you'll see a warning or fine etc.

In the previous post I commented about sitting down, well I also think it would be great if you could pretend to be injured on the floor :D ... well maybe that could be useful when you want the next car coming along the road, just lye down and when the vehicle hopefully stops and the person gets out to see if you are ok, you jump up and nick the car! :rofl2:

Hopefully character AI will be greatly improved in the new gta! So much so that if you walk into a couple they won't walk in seperate directions and pretend like they no longer know eachother, and people reading newspapers and looking at car accidents like in real life "rubber necking". And if you bump into someone (be it on accident or on purpose) they should actually get out and look devastated or see if you are ok instead of usually speeding off or getting out and trying to deck you...

When you choose to do a bit of free roaming in the game, no areas (bridges) should be blocked off and if you want you should be able to get 'honest' jobs like bus driver or window cleaner...

Can't wait :cry:

oo yeah I like the idea of secret tunnels and the like. The one just next to the Big Ear in SA has been useful a few times. Having secrets that stay secret for more than a few day would be nice.

Having the entire environment open to interference is one of the biggest ideas for GTA4 - being able to scratch, burn, pick up, throw, chop down anything in the game would be great.

I dont agree with tracing cars though - you usually wouldn't have one vehicle of your own throughout the game, you just go up and jack one whenever you need a ride. Having the police chasing you for every time you jacked a car kinda defeats the object of most of the game. Same goes for speeding.

Playing dead is an idea I suppose, but the ability to sit down (and perhaps even regain health whilst sitting) is more important.

I'm in favour of better AI, even if its just little things like you mentioned, but many people say they enjoy seeing cops running against brick walls and tanks driving into rivers.