>>GTA4 Wishlist<<

Chris

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I KNOW! you can choose REAL-LIFE mode and then when you kill someone and leave it there, you get all the things that real life has in it for you. Cops will eventually find out, and you will get a heat thing (just like stars but instead its how close they are to finding you) and then if you dump the body, then you will never get caught. and real life mode is more of a really big strategy hard hard game that will make it more fun, making it more like life. and then you can turn off real life mode whenever you want. (and when your in jail in life mode, you have to wait a while in reg mode until you can come back).

Please keep on going with my idea and try to make more ideas like it. i doubt it will be in gta4, maybe gta4:2 or 3 or 4 or something but still, i think it would be fun just to see how it would be.

GTA games aren't exactly real-life. They should be made as real-life as possible without really resembling real-life.

Thats how i want the softbodies. especially the people should have crushing points and skin thickness.

GTA games aren't exactly real-life. They should be made as real-life as possible without really resembling real-life.

and my point being that its a mode that you can turn on and off. i just know people always make real life mods and you know everybody sometimes tries the game in real life mode, like stopping at stoplights and staying in the lanes, not killing everyone, and just doing that kind of stuff. but i mean just alot of things different in the mode to make it real. i just think it would be fun.

I think GTA is pretty life like.

Well not falling off a skyscraper, on a push bike and landing on the ground, like nothing happened. lol

The key is to, have a fair balance between reality and the gaming world. :)

I think the next GTA will be a huge leap in the "Real Life" field, but not so much so you can sleep, shit, piss, take a dog for a walk etc.

Gotta have some of the classic GTA fakeness. :D

E.g Weapons appearing in the character's hands, out of thin air.

Edited by MiamiViceCity

well mainly i just want a in-car "cockpit" view

and a speedometer would be nice too

planes that fly at a near-realistic speed at least

bigger mountian/s

spawning cars arnt affected by the car the player is driving...only by the city (ie. rich town= mercades, poor place=crappy cars)

a submarine

driveable cruise ships/cargo ships

the ability to turn the engine on/off

more customizable options for car

gas (but can turned off in a options menu for like missions/always/never)

multi/manual/and automatic transmissions

enterable vehicles before driving them (ie. moterhome, most planes)

the ability to park a vehicle on another and drive w/out it sliding off (like a flatbed truck) and a vehicle transporting plane/boat that you can control

more peds, different gangsters/homies or whatever gta IV will have

the ability to change player gender, skin tone, etc. like The Godfather game

caves (under water and on land)

less-identical safehouses

more trains

ability to change tracks while in the train

when cars flip, they quit...NOT explode

destructable trains (maybe...dont care really)

visible damage on planes, bikes, tank etc

ALL body panels come off of veicles (or rewalistic damage like Burnout)

ragdoll phisics for ALL characters NPC & not

main character runs slower for a bit after swimming due to being waterlogged

ALL windows break (side wiondows before door comes off)

buildings dont have to be loaded (like in The Godfather)

buildings are destructable

and i have more but cant think of 'em right now!

all the ideas that were stated were good expecilly the milkfloat one that was good and

--------- i think you'll need to be more like the sims you have a job like once every few days

--------- you can creat you own graffit tag like in SA just expanding the idea a bit

---------If you have played and watched the warriors it is good they have lots of gangs i think that should be the case for GTA4

---------again with the sims you should be able to buy a house than edit the interior

-------- you should be sent to prison when you are busted and spend a day in there

---------better weather

Edited by Wu Zi Mu

all the ideas that were stated were good expecilly the milkfloat one that was good and

--------- i think you'll need to be more like the sims you have a job like once every few days

--------- you can creat you own graffit tag like in SA just expanding the idea a bit

---------If you have played and watched the warriors it is good they have lots of gangs i think that should be the case for GTA4

---------again with the sims you should be able to buy a house than edit the interior

-------- you should be sent to prison when you are busted and spend a day in there

---------better weather

Here are my thoughts on your ideas...

-No jobs. This is GTA, not real life simulator. Thats what Sims 2 is for. Besides, nobody likes doing the odd job sub missions anyways (taxidriver, cop, firefighter, etc). And why go to work, when you can just beat down some people or do missions

-Good idea, but peds should respond to the grafatti somehow. So if you spray "mafias r teh sux!" mafias should chase you down.

-There are plenty of gangs in GTA

-Modding a house like in scarface is a good idea but there must be some advantages for doing it, you wouldn't want to spend $10,000 on a TV and it has no use other than making the house look nice.

-No.

-Yes, better weather.

---------better weather

FFS, why do some people want GTA to be like the Sims? The Sims is its own game and if GTA IV were like the Sims, it'd would really suck.

---------better weather

FFS, why do some people want GTA to be like the Sims? The Sims is its own game and if GTA IV were like the Sims, it'd would really suck.

I think the reason is in sims you cant drive a car, explore the city, etc like in GTA. Sims is only in a house

the snow shud be like in reality where there is about 120 in-game days a year that snow is on the ground then there wud be 240 in-game days that there wouldnt be snow . snow shud also accumulate and cover parked cars and every once in a while there shud be a blizzard and the roads will be real icy, but b4 the storm hits there wud be a weather forecast on the radio to let you know. there shud also be a cheat so u can hav snow whenever u want.

after some thought of the everyone i decided

1.that yes if you do graffiti somewhere the gangs you offended should react and chase you down or at least cause a turf war againts your gang.

2.you should be able to drink smoke :cigar: wotever

3.the weather must be better when lots of veryation

4.the map must be huge so that the game last for a long time

thanks