• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the thing i would most like to see in the next gta are:

-kids and teens (if law allows)

-Create a character (race, height, attributes etc..)

-Licensing, real things rather than copies

-bigger map

-geo modding (destroy the surroundings, eg. blow up a building and then a builder fixes it, or causing a rockslide)

-SNOW!!!

-online play where ev1 can be a ped or gangsta and join mobs nd stuff

-mountains (bigger than chiliad)

-more sports

-more long distance traveling

-going in any building

:thumbsup: if they add all that the game will be the best game ever (even better then halo!!)

They'd never allow kids in a game like this. If its not bad enough there being a risk of perversion or peadophilia, killing children is even more immoral than killing adults

Character creation would be fun, especially personalitywise.

We are all hoping for an interactive and responsive environment, and I am sure that GTA4 will be more than capable of that. I like the idea of them being repaired mind.

How about an entire mountain range for your gang to ski on over the internet...

Being able to go in every single building, and for them to be functional would be great. However, this would be restricted on timescale and disk size, there IS only so much you can do.

In vehicles a cockpit shot would be good, especially on bikes, boats, helis, and planes but i dont see the advantage of an FPS. Maybe you would find that easier, in which case the option to toggle between 3PS and FPS would be welcome.

I also think it would be nice if you could get taxis to take you wherever you wanted, then a chauffeur would also work.

I got some ideas.. Or maybe it's a lot.. :

A Speedometer (Duh)

No loading screens when entering an interior

All buildings enterable

Larger map (53GB that's like over 10 times bigger than SA so why not??)

No random spawns, this is a crazy idea. (R* randomly creates over a million characters, no random pedestrain spawns) Impossible? Think again. 53GB

When anyone of these characters die, they get rushed to the hospital and get treated there for like 5 minutes. Then they'll be walking again. (Starting from INSIDE the hospital, since ALL buildings are interiors) Oh and.. Each ambulance can hold up to 2 or 3 dead people.

Each character also has a house. They may also live together.

No random car spawns. (Just like pedestrians)

When a car blows up, a tow truck brings it to some repair place to fix it up.

Buildings can be destroyed. Wield a bazooka, aim it at the foot of any building, fire, and, boom. (Buildings might also collapse or fall sideways) (Contruction workers will rush to any wrecked building and fixed it up.) (Takes like 1hour real-time for it to get fixed) Oh yeah and, people in the building dies, lucky ones survive so when you blow a building up, things really get messed up.

Airplanes should be faster.. The Hydra was not even twice as fast as a normal sports car.. (That's unrealistic) In real life, a normal Harrier jet is at least 4 times faster than a Ferrari.. With a speedometer, passenger planes like AT400 maybe goes around 500mph, pessenger/private jets speeds to arond 700mph, and fighter jets probably 850-1000mph. (Sensible if the map's big enough, 53GB may fit a map over 7 times the size of SA, that takes the jet around 5 minutes real time to fly)

More car mod features.. Like in Need For Speed Underground 2, but maybe not that big variety. Maybe half of it. (Since every car will blow up less than 10 minutes after I jack it)

As for gang members.. Most people got sick of seeing the same 3 gangbangers. So maybe if your gang's color's blue, they'll randomly wear blue T-shirts, jackets, shorts, pants, bandanas... Etc. (Gang members are considered pedestrians, you can recruit them to join your gang)

Customizing your gang would be cool, I don't mind that. But if we have to stick with one gang, I'm also cool with that.

Improving on this gang thing, each gang member will have weapon skills. Just like Gta:SA for CJ, the more they use that weapon, they better they get at it. (To view their skills, you can probably target them and check)

More weathers.. Snow... Etc.. Disasters like earthquakes and hurricanes are cool too. But they're a little too far.

Inventory. View your items in your inventory. Weapons are also included in it. And when we buy food, it goes there, and we have to selected from the inventory to consume it. And err, slightly longer eating time. Depending on the size of the meal. Like a "Full Stack" at Well Stacked Pizza will take around 15 seconds. And a small meal around 5 seconds.

Slow down the time!! 1 ingame minute = 1 second?? That's too fast. That makes the character hungry to quickly.. I suggest around 5 seconds = 1 ingame minute.

Higher buildings/mountains. That Los Angeles skyscraper was only 600ft high, and mount chilliard was 1500ft. The skyscraper wasn't too bad, but mountains are usually like over 15000ft.. Maybe create a mountain at least 8000ft would be cool. (Err, I used the "cars fly" cheat to measure it, spawned a Rhino and y'know)

Increase maximum altitude. (It's like 2700ft in SA, make it around 10000ft) Lol

PEEING. As what Maccer did in Don Peyote!! (You have to wait for them to finish their conversation and pull over your vehicle.. Then he'll leave the car and.. Whoosh!!) (Not a necessary feature but it would be kinda hilarious)

IF, I said IF possible, since there's like 53GB of space, include a mini-robot into the game. The robot is capable of creating cutscenes, using a dictionary to have conversations with anyone in the game. (I don't know if this is possible, I dono how much space robots take up)

Befriend people and do stuff with em.. Racing, rampages, business.. Etc..

Able to recuit more gang members.. Like 10.. And when they can't fit into the car, they'll jack another and follow you.

Command your gang member to drive around in a patrolling manner while you can do drive-bys.. Or you can command him to drive you somewhere while you have fun shooting around.

Enter vehicle: Passenger mode (this sounds fun in my opinion). Instead of stealing the vehicle, you enter any of it's passenger seats. And the people will tell you to leave but if you don't. He'll just continue driving with an annoyed expression. (Constantly asking "watchyou want?!" or "f*** off") (And uh.. You can reply)

As for petrol.. I don't know.. Anything's fine for me.. But I'd prefer without that feature..

Shooting birds.. This is just something small.. Whenever I shoot birds, they disappear. *Weird* I'd prefer them to drop on the ground and die.

As for kids, well, NO KIDS.. People with the right mind would no why. It's simply child abuse. Although it's just a game, no. Just no.

More ragdoll physics for Muscle stat. Arm, Legs, Abdoment, Shoulders.. Etc.. And improving on them seperately.. For example, doing cruches to improve on the abs..

More life to the pedestrians. Each person will have a particular job and a daily routine. Occupations, visiting friends, playing sports. Etc

More sports and more controls. Initially, I thought the basketball feature was gonna rock.. But.. It was boring.. It's only like shoot the ball or run towards the basket and give it a slam-dunk.. There should be more varieties of moves.. Here's how, when you get into basketball feature, all controls change.. Like, Circle = Fake Shot, Square = Shoot, X = Sprint, the controls simply become like controls in basketball games.. And maybe to exit, hold R2 or something. And yeah more sports.. Football, soccer, baseball.. And there's also 2Player mode or you can play with ingame pedestrians..

Longer storyline.. (Took me 4 days to complete story missions) Now I'm at 97%, unwilling to search for those hidden stuff.. Tags, horseshoes..

New setting + Liberty, Vice and SA.. New setting maybe Chicago or Philidelphia or both.. I'd prefer R* to work on USA first.. Then maybe next time in other countries.

Limited ammo.. Lol, entering the Ammunation challenge got me countless ammo. For more realism, also limited weapons. One pistol and a Machine Gun or an Assault Rifle.. And grenade, melee weapon.. Or even better, the number of weapons you can hold depends on your clothings. Like a Tuxedo gives space for 2 Machine Guns.. A pair of pants with four pockets allows you to carry 4 types of pistols.. Well, I don't know..

Longer view distance. You get what I mean.

Muscle really takes effect. The difference of No Muscle and FULL Muscle in GTA SA wasn't much.. It was only two time stronger..

The more things you carry, the more weight. The more weight, the easier you get tired. (Stamina involved)

Dragging/Carrying people. Dead or alive doesnt matter. If he/she's alive, they'll struggle. (Unless you tranquilize them with some drug, another feature I hope for). If they're dead, the medics will fight you for the body to take it to the hospital.

More variety of moves. At least some combos. (Not too necessary but it'll be more interesting)

Full drive-by aiming angles. You can aim your shots even as the driver.

2 player mode: Split-screen. Distance between players unlimited.

More radio stations and each station's script cycle should be longer. Cycle as in repeats.. Eg, WCTR start for Lazlow's entertaining America. 20 minutes later it goes back. Make it longer.

When pedestrians punch you, cops chase them.

Improve on the way gang members/friends follow you.. They keep bumping into walls and running in wrong directions.

Airplane races. Instead of going through checkpoints alone, get some other racers to go along. And yes, it's a race. You have to win it.

Bigger airplane/helicoptor explosions. Depending on what it is.. Eg, a passenger plane, like the AT400 should have an enormous explosion.. Not the same size as a Dodo's.

Furnishing your house. Buying furnitures, putting them in your truck, driving it to a safe house and furnish it.

Sitting down to recover energy quicker.

Commanding friends/gangmembers to carry you. LOL! Just like you carry people. This is just for fun.. Maybe when your character's tired.

Shotting when parachuting..

Longer and wider runways at airports.

Real activities happening at airports.. (Taking off, landing, passengers walking around, buying tickets..)

More ways of earning cash.

Each mission has a particular time to start. Eg, one of Ryder's mission in SA. Time: 20:00 - 6:00. (When the ingame time is not between the mission's starting time, the particular character/s for the mission roam around the world as normal people.)

Different types of tanks.

Tank has limited Ammo. Eg, 50 cannonballs.

Bulletholes.

When your vehicle tips over, it does not blow up, neither does it die. If your character is strong enough, with very high muscle, (possible in real life), he can turn the car over and continue driving. But obviously for vehicles like Tanker or Bus, that would be impossible.

Well, that's all I can think of. Probably most of what I said won't come true. Those are just ideas that I believe MOST people hope for. If R* even consider this, I don't mind having the game realeased in year 2010.. Or even later.. Well, I hope someone reads this.

Hi guys .. im new here ... i read all ideas that you had and i choose some and mixed with my ideas :

- weapons will change the look of the player ( say i have a pistol, its gonna appear in my pocket - as someone here said - but of course ..just a limited number of weapons will appear.

EX: You have a AK-47, grenade, pistol, bazooka .... in the back of your char will be the ak-47, the grenade will be in your .... oh damn .. i forgot the word ... and the pistol in your leg.

- Customization of your character (hair, skin color and etc...);

- More veichles, like big airplanes and even a skateboard; (i really enjoyed the system that R* used in SA, that allow us only fly on a airplane if we have a .. damn ... I forgot the word again)

- More options to customize your car;

- Map bigger than SA (no a lot);

- Better Graphix of course;

- Customize your own gang, such as : names of your gang, clothes and weapons;

- A lot of another ways to make money like sell drugs !

- More interactivity with the enviroment, like cut off the trees ...

- Meet famous guys while you are walking aroud the city .. like CJ or tommy)

- Turn the lightof your car off or on during the night, so the police will not se you (depending the distance that you're from them).

-More side missions

-YEAHHHH, I wanna MOTELLLs ... more bars and places where we can find bitchs ! .... Better animations when you're having sex with a bitch.

HERE IT'S MY FAVORITE IDEAS :

- Natural Disasters, like TORNADOS, Iceblasts, volcanos and etc .. (rarely)

- Strange things happening once in a while, almost never ! Like UFO's landing in the desert during the night ... BIG FOOT ..... Spirits .... things that fix the players's attention.

UFO's its my favorite ... imagine ! You're driving trought the desert and sundelly you see a strange thing in the middle of the mountains .... you go there and see a UFO.... Ohh shit ... i almost come here ....

welll thats it ...

Tkx for your attention

EDIT: Ohhh I almost forgot .... I WANNA BACK THE MAURICIO CHAVES RADIO's PROGRAM BACK! That was really funny in VC

Edited by oil_and_garlic

Just for you Spaz - I was right!

The PS3 will use the Blu-ray disc format, which can hold 50 gigabytes of information - the equivalent of six DVDs

Sony Unveils The PlayStation 3

So It looks like GTA Four WILL be using Blu-Ray Disks. Now we know the approximate disk size, and presuming they fill most of it, we can begin to estimate the size of GTA IV

i think having an inventory will make it unrealistic, unless of course it is a bag, but that would be annoying, most of the things iw ant ae obvious:

speedometers

bigger map

go inside all buildings,

i think the viewing distance thing is like a gta signature... it isnt gta without the short viewing distance lol,

about u.f.os... maybe just an uncatchable disc... not something u can clearly see, and with bigfoot, they should stick a cardboard cutout of him on a forest as a joke lol.

natural disasters are good.

all cars/bikes customizable, with things like police lights and crap.

more easter eggs

option to toggle headlights on and off... and more

Post your ideas on what you want to see in the next GTA, and i'll send this off to Rockstar to make you all happy. :D

Oh and also the best ideas posted here will also go on GTAFour.net for all to see. ;)

Here are mine, some are from what I posted in San Andreas wishlist but werent in the game

- A Speedometer!

- When your tires are popped they should shred down to the rims with sparks flying everywhere

- you should be able to do things to the enviroment like chainsaw down trees to create a roadblock or hang on branches to snap them off and whack people with it

- be able to pick up stuff like bricks to smash windows

- or pick up plastic bags to strangle people

- more weather- it would be cool to have Snow, and maybe a tornado like once every 2 months game time or something and earthquakes or hurricanes

- more main missions

- you can cut stuff down like bushes with machete

- using cutting things like katana etc cuts off limbs where you hit them

- R3 air ambulance missions in a heli!

- trees and power lines should fall down and electrocute people in storms

I want all of this and more such as: When you are arrested the police put the cuffs on and take you and you have the choice to let them take you or run and get away, and when you eat you actually either sit in your car and eat or sit at a table, also you can eat watch TV play more videos games and have more outfits, and finally beable to live a normal life get jobs and have kids but beable to kill them :evil: lol thats what I want to see and hopefully will see in the next GTA.

Okay uhh... This post may be a little long but I do hope you read it.. :)

Suggestions for improvements.. Part II

Before reading, consider this.. PS3 is using the Blu-Ray disc (53GB) thats like 6 times the size of PS2's DVDs.. So things I include in this post should be possible.

Okay here's my favourite suggestion. (Please read this!) You know, Rockstar inserted some bot that randomly spawns pedestrians right? And the variety of pedestrians is small, just about 30 over different characters. So instead of having to spawn the whole pedestrian, why not spawn their clothes, randomly? E.g blue jeans, red shirt, yellow hat... So there'll be an endless variety of pedestrians?

Clearer, better and more realistic graphics.. (Ok this is for sure PS3's using some RSX super graphic card)

For the map, I'd say they include SA, Liberty and Vice along with a few new cities and possibly increase the scale of the size of the cities.. But obviously not the whole of New York representing Liberty City.. That's insane.

Much better and more beaultiful landscape in between cities.. Waterfalls, icy mountains, the grand canyon.. etc

No loading black-screen when entering a building/interior..

All buildings are interiors.. Or in other words, enterable.. We can use elevators/stairs to get to upper levels of a building..

Planes should be faster... Around 2-3 times their speed in GTA:SA.. Especially for the Hydra. (Military Jet)

More peds' activities.. Playing sports.. Visiting friends' houses.

If you're wanted and when hidden somewhere, cops can't locate you easily. Especially during the night when it's dark.

Environment interactivity. Break a tree brunch and use it as a weapon.. Pick up a beer bottle from the ground and toss it at someone.. etc.

Well, that's it.. Thanks for your attention... (ONLY TO THOSE WHO READ THIS...)

MOST COMMON AND SIMPLE SUGGESTION, THE SPEEDOMETER.

Edited by WiseGuyEddie

Oh.. One more thing.. Slow down game time.. Probably 5 real-time seconds = one ingame minute.. I can't stand watching the daylight changing from bright to dark so quickly..

Oh and ... NO KIDS... It may lead to real-life child abuse and perversion.. And also bring down the reputation of RockStar..

Edited by WiseGuyEddie

heres my wishlist

i want it to be bigger map

i want tommy back

i want to beable to say whatever i want

more mods for cars

i want to beable to go to vc

i want to have a dog when you get like 100 percent

more atv/quads

huge like car crashes sometimes

to make things short i want to do everything i wasnt able to do before

i forgot to menshion that you should be able to carry pocket knifes and stuff so when you get arrested the cop drives off with u and you pick the lock slit the cops neck and drive away

GOOD IDEA I CANT THINK OF MUCH RIGHT NOW