>>GTA4 Wishlist<<

Chris

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Actually, what Spaz meant was to "move the joystick and you'll me in manual-aim mode", sarcasm on me, that is. (Which I didn't mind, lol)

Or maybe, you could choose what you want. Auto-aim, joystick, mouse, electronic gun, that would be something for everyone. :) Since my favourite is the gun, as you're really "shooting".

Whatever it is, I can't say much on it as I don't think Rockstar would read this and actually consider it. We'll just have to wait til' it comes out. -_-

Right. But having hot air balloons and surfboards aren't "over-realistic", are they? Cos I like them to be in the game.

yeah hot air baloons, but if they were to use surfboards i'd hope they would do it like the bmx, you can use it but not do a trick

Actually, what Spaz meant was to "move the joystick and you'll me in manual-aim mode", sarcasm on me, that is. (Which I didn't mind, lol)

Or maybe, you could choose what you want. Auto-aim, joystick, mouse, electronic gun, that would be something for everyone. :) Since my favourite is the gun, as you're really "shooting".

Whatever it is, I can't say much on it as I don't think Rockstar would read this and actually consider it. We'll just have to wait til' it comes out. -_-

Not too sure how the gun would work out. Think about it, you couldn't run, turn around, and shoot at the same time. It would be a bitch to do.

Right. But having hot air balloons and surfboards aren't "over-realistic", are they? Cos I like them to be in the game.

yeah hot air baloons, but if they were to use surfboards i'd hope they would do it like the bmx, you can use it but not do a trick

Are you saying you can't to tricks on the bike? I do tricks at the skate park.

Not too sure how the gun would work out. Think about it, you couldn't run, turn around, and shoot at the same time. It would be a bitch to do.

Most electronic guns got weird joysticks on it. I dono, I'm still expecting R* to give options, though. But if they don't, they'll probably stick with auto-aim and I'll have to accept it, reluctantly.

Edited by WiseGuyEddie

I just had some thoughts I posted in GTAforums but now my IP has been blocked so I choose not to care.

Anyway, how about more than one international location, airports could take you to major cities around the world instead of islands or districts. Opens up smugling fake passports hijacks & allsorts.

If the next gen GTA grows at its current rate you could have six city areas in six different countries.

Just a thought.

I just had some thoughts I posted in GTAforums but now my IP has been blocked so I choose not to care.

Anyway, how about more than one international location, airports could take  you to major cities around the world instead of islands or districts. Opens up smugling fake passports hijacks & allsorts.

If the next gen GTA grows at its current rate you could have six city areas in six different countries.

Just a thought.

Fake passports? If they implement passports in the first place that's "bad".

why dont they just let you go all around the world?

One step at a time, kid. One step at a time...

Here's what I want in the next Grand Theft Auto game:

1. The cars will look more like their real life counterparts and have the appropriate interiors.

2. Speedometer.

3. Have schools with kids in them(the disclaimer at the back of the instruction manual will say that its not responsible for anything that happens as a result of someone playing this game which all the manuals have had in them).

4. More realistic guns and be able to mod them similar to what you can do in True Crime: Streets of L.A.

5. Tornadoes and hurricanes is a must and tidal waves should happen during hurricanes or tropical depressions(storms).

6. This suggestion isnt a "for real" one but it would be funny if it was put into the game: Be able to put "Kick Me" signs on people and watch them get the crap beaten out of them.

7. Be able to strangle people and kick them in the groin and watch them keel over in pain. >)

8. Be able to walk into a big shopping mall and shoplift stuff and break into the vending machines.

9. Be able to take babies out of their carriages and shake them. >)

10. Be able to set fire to peoples homes and watch them burn.

11. Be able to buy pets. Like being able to buy a pitbull and have it attack people for no god hoover dam reason. >) Or be able to beat the living crap out of other peoples pets(like that annoying a$$ dog next door).

12. Be able to assasinate government officials(that would rule).

13. Be able to pi$$ on the legs of peoples pants.

14. Be able to put stuff in the trunk of your car(aka put someone in it and drive the car into a large body of water and watch it sink to the bottom. >) )

15. Be able to take electrical appliances and while they are still plugged in, throw them into peoples bathtubs for another Kodak moment. >)

16. Be able to fly blimps into buildings/fly anything into a building and watch people die and jump out of buildings(my sincerest apologies go out to all of you fools out there that still haven't gotten over 9-11, NOT!!! It's called NATURAL SELECTION. If only you weren't selected.... >)

17. Be able to hijack one of those daycare buses with "Precious Cargo Onboard" on the back of them(yes with kids in it of course) and put it into a car compactor. >)

18. Another joke request: Be able to work as a substitute teacher and/or bus driver so you can go back to the days of corporal punishment (aka beat the crap out of the kids when the don't shut the hell up).

19. Be able to tie animals/people to the back bumper of your car and drag them for a couple of miles. >)

20. Be able to shoot people with a nail gun.

21. Be able to go to Hell. (Why would you want that in a video game when you're already in it(aka your lousy a$$ excuse for a life)?)

Numero X. Any other cold-hearted thing that I could think of.....

I rule.

I found some site speaking on the blu-ray company and it says the that they're are developing a 4-layer blu-ray disc (100GB). I forgot the address, so sorry about that. I'm simply wondering if they're just frauds.

Fake passports? If they implement passports in the first place that's "bad".

No more gay than having Police I'd have thought? I just saw passports as another avenue for fraud and deception, nothing legitimate intended I promise.

Besides "bad" threshhold has been reset in this thread, Mr Gray wants IKEA :sick:

Edited by Scorch

This topic has been spammed by MGLIB81 and his various double accounts, which appear to be in competition with the record set by Spaz. I will close this topic temporarily to tidy up a bit. All offending posts have been archived for review and further action.

In case anybody fancies personal vendettas and the like, the host name for 64.36.56.98 is node-40243862.dca.onnet.us.uu.net

*topic temporarily closed*#

------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT:

Okay we seem to be clear for now. I'll reopen the topic.

What is needed in the next game:

FIRE

be able to shoot peoples arms and legs off

be able to take portapotties(with people in them) and throw them over a cliff

be able to kill a bunch of hippies for no reason

be able to take your foot and shove the business end of your shoe, up any of your gangs behinds when they walk into walls and wont stop doing it.

No car shadows under bridges when you walk under them

SEPARATE THE FINGERS(at least the middle one)

Be able to fly next to a passenger airline so you can shoot it down and watch it crash into the city below.

Thats some good stuff

Edited by Hit_Em_Up

I've seen police chasing criminals numerous times while playing. I'd like to see other types of high-speed activities.

Gang car chasing another, both performing drive-bys.

Regular people racing against each other/chasing one another.

And here's my favourite, a famous face (not a real-life celeb, of course) in the car.

Being followed by a dark window-tinted car -- Paparazzi! (Some photographers sticking their cameras shooting) Ha, anyone seen any of this in real life? Witnessing one made me post this idea. :mellow:

Different suggestion(s) Pt. 1

Well.. Reading a lot of these future request i don't really see anything that's really... new. Mostly there are "more" of what already is. Sure.. the speed-o-meter would be new, but.. Would it REALLY add to the game in a broad sense? No, not really.

Different suggestion(s) Pt. 2

Futura GTA request: Non-static world / better real world simulation:

- Anyone who got an internetconnection will be connected to a server. A server that dynamically updates all things within the world. In two years there won't be anyone that doesn't got an internet connection - really.. it won't.

- The world is a real city. When any new building is built in the real city or demolished.. this will also show in-game (maybe not every piece of sh**-building.. but yeah.. you know). :)

- No mission limit. Missions are constantly updated through the internet server.

- Time is in real-time (or users computertime), so when it's night for you it's also night in the game.

- Radiostations are real radiostations streamed through the internet (if internetconnection is found etc)

- Pedestrians comes in all flavours, young and old (and yes... it could be a problem, but... only if the game has missions that specifically make you kill younger people etc? A sever penaly in-game could also solve this) Pedestrians are also constantly updated through the internet server.

- The world is influenced by current real-life politics. Stock market, currencty etc. This can also be updated through the server.

- Multiplayer missions and storylines. Play GTA.. but make a storyline that also require a friend (or bot if no friend..). Option to add / download other specially designed multiplayer missions but with up to 10 real people + voice chat ofcourse.

All in all.. The new GTA should try to emulate a real city as far as it can be done. Using internet to constantly update the world itself, missions and all imaginable things could really make GTA4 to a game that would be out of this world.

The main problem with all this updating would ofcourse be that it would cost money, but hey.. how much do you give for the ultimate experience? :)

Tommie Hansen - Graphical design & communication.

http://z.does.it - Online portfolio and artwork.

Edited by tommie